Goblin Lands 2 Diplomatic Mission Week 23: The Trial of Gorkaog the Pit Mongrel

Gorkaog crawles to the back of his cage, and curles up with his legs next to his chest.

“Gorkaog didnt kill greenfurs you accuse. Wanted to yes, wipe out Mag Der’al holy quest.
Gorkaog sneak sneak into cart, but Mag Der’al GultorUf already dead. Shot in head and body. Gorkoag No use springshot.
See dead know Mag Der’al spread even dead body. No let Mag Der’al come back burn bodies. Destroy infected.”

(OOC removing post as it doesn’t make sense because 2 of you beat me to it :-p)

Dolur says “This is true, Gorkaog didn’t actually kill anyone. He burnt Corpses. I’m not sure thats better as it grants final death.”

Gorkaog asked interested, “How you dispose infected bodies if no burn cleansing fire?”

Adept
Our [Bill] informed me this may happen, That when something is said we will be forced to defend our actions.

The Mag Der’al; Our Quartermaster spoke with the EEF agent who came to speak to us about them. We were showed images of destroyed building, and asked to kill the Mag Der’al by the EEF. Quartermaster knew form [Bill] Uhryu that the EEF assasssinated the leader of the armies of eloga, and that they gave their word that no EEF agents would enter our lands, and yet OtO, catdancer and others where here, spefically on Mag Buskt island.

So Quartermaster asked, why should we trust them. The EEF has shown that they lie, and we didn’t want to be part of a massacre if it was a trick. The EEF agent had no response, and left.

So we did nothing, and a few set up a camp nearby ours. They asked for nothing, respected the land, and helped the other tribes coming into the land with food and water. They didn’t kill others, and the ones in the area stayed, just like the other tribes that were in our lands that you stole.

Adept

We are not infected with anything, this whole thing started when we went to prevent us [and the other tribe] from being infected by disease. Even if you don’t agree with our actions, you should be able to see that we would not allow us to be infected in any way. Our Uhryu[Bill] has far more skill than anyone I have met in healing, he would at least be able to tell if someone was infected with a parasite

Gorkoag says, “GulTor’Uf admit help Mag Der’al. And no want EEF kill Mag Der’al. Good. Truth.”

Then when the adept says land you stole, Gorkaog said, "No steal land.
What now accuse Gorkaog of? No take land no hold land. Gorkaog one Red Fur in cage. How Gorkaog blame for land?

What GulTorUf gogs speak now?"

Adept

There is a difference in blindly believing someone wishing to kill others and asking them to show what they say is true.

There is a difference in letting others live unmolested and giving them aid.

Witch Gogkiller

I want the name of the elder that told you to kill my family, or as you put it burn their corpse.

Quill holds a respectful hand up and addresses Adept, "GulTorUf tribal who has not given enough respect to this hearing to share your name with us. I address you directly. Welcome to this trial. Please accept these simple condolences for the loss of your Uhryus.

If your refugees are in need of food or shelter I offer them free of charge for any of your tribe who come to our new settlement of Zh’ka’al.
These offers of aid are given with an open heart and a desire to put all this violence behind us.

But I still have to ask. By allowing the Mag Der’al to live so close to the Feral Reservation, didnt your leadership realize they put all the Ferals at risk for Mag Der’al infection?"

Adept

Please note, there are more than our Uhryu apprentices that are dead. 30 Ur maks, our Leader,an uhryu apprentice, and two adepts murdered trying to rescue the bodies of our kin as they lay burning.

Our names have been discussed before, I am the lead Adept, and the members of my tribe call me Adept.

Until recently, we didn’t know there was an infection with the Mag der’al. And at that time we were dealing with near famine and being plagued. Those seemed more pressing that looking into a tribe that was helping provide food to others.

Gorkoag looks at the Uthvelor and says, “My Elder name is Elder. He greatest and bestest Elder in all the land. Why he need a name other than Elder?”

Scribe looked to Adept and said “I started to teach you the ways of Asgard until you said that you could not continue due to the fighting. This is part of what you asked to learn.”

To Foresti he says “Lord The Olgog in the cage killed prisoners waiting trial. In doing so he not only brought final death to the priests of GulTor’Uf, the tribe Uth Witch Gogkiller is a member of, and attacked the Honor of several of the beings gathered here, but he also cause great upheaval and destruction. Non of the offended parties are willing to agree to accept weirguild. I believe it best that we call for Trial by Combat. I offer the Arena I have built, no charge, no catch.”

Adept

This is something I don’t understand, what will this trial serve? Other than showing that one gog is stronger than another.

(OOC sorry again, took me too long to write a response again. You guys are too fast)

Gorkaog says, "Three times Uth ask name of Elder.

Why do this?"

“Honor is the most important thing, that was my first lesson to you. Trials placed before Lord Foresti deal with Blood Feuds and attacks of the highest dishonor. Your tribesmen placed themselves in the custody of those they fought to be judged for their actions against those who help others end sickness. Because he interfered and caused final death it has caused or could cause a Blood Feud and strikes the Honor of those that held your tribesmen.”

Witch Gogkiller

You are a lapdog, doing your master’s bidding. I want to find your master, to see how far this evil towards my family spreads.

Adept

That I understand, But after a champion is chose, the battle is fought, what happens? If Gorkaog wins, he would go free. Other than showing a member’s strength, I don’t understand what we get out of the fight.

“All way to Ka Gor’na. Great and eternal Ka Gor’na hate Mag Der’al.
They command Elder, Elder command me. Simple,” said Gorkaog, " Maybe your family anger all. Maybe your family no work together with neighbors. Maybe your family just run away when hard choices come. No know. Only Ka Gor’na know why no bless your tribe. Maybe just no like ally of Mag Der’al."