Two new recruits for OtO

Two gogs stood infront of UrLur

One spoke
Watatsumi is my name, I come from another time. I’m stranded here, some giant blue aliens dropped me off. So I ended up here. I’ll do what I can to help you, I have skills with creating power from water.

The next spoke, I have come to offer my aid. I am Seiryuu. I am a skilled Sylvan WarLoech, and offer my aid to you.

UrLur waited a moment, then spoke. We are trying to infiltrate the other tribes. OtO has some long reaching plans to unify these lands, although I don’t know all of them right now. There is one tribe we are concerned about, we haven’t been able to get anyone in.

You two have skills that would make you valuable to them, and more valuable to us. The tribe we are asking you to infiltrate is Gultor’uf, ill provide you directions to the tribe. They are building a city, and have a large following of gogs with them. We need to know how many are warriors, the layout of the city, and all defenses for the city.

Your skills will be able to help dictate what happens in the construction of this city, making it easy to take over. This task, is of upmost importance, and is the best way to help our cause.

Seiryuu and Watatsumi in unison : Yes Sir.

Seiryuu and Watatsumi have successfully infiltrated the Shadow Dome of Karov.

They have even reported back that there is a huge supply of metal hidden under the Ruins. Its origin is unknown other than it was recently raided by Bill and a team of EEF irregulars.