Totem Uhryu Needs you

For the Herd of Auf Lal’al:

A tribal and a mak’ab of the Tribe made the long trek from the lands of Karov into Brez for a word with Lalder of the Herd of Auf Lal’al. The tribal had channeled the spirit totem of the mal’ie to make transport of he, and his companion that much easier. He was known as Maggul, Noble Fang in translation and lived up to his name. He was of average size for the olgogs, about 7ft tall, and not overtly strong, but made up for these qualities in presence wearing finer looking wrappings. Accompanying Maggul was Yalar Took, one of the tribes sleekest but more ferocious female Mak’abs. Though she was bristling with weapons, she also brought a basket of fresh Karovian fruits as a gift.

Maggul stepped forward offering a deep bow, while Yalar Took delivered the basket. When the basket was placed before the Herd, Maggul began to speak,
"We have traveled to your lands on the behalf of the Venerable Tribe of Yagogi’al the Og’ab. Your presence was noticed, and Yagogi’al wished to send many thanks to your Herd for your coverage and risking yourself for another of the karovian tribes. We would have hoped that Totem Uhryu would speak up, and give thanks but they are currently leaderless. It would seem that the Totem Uhryu are on the outs, hiding and on the run after the devastating loss. I have seen that my fellow tribesman has suffered illness following the battle and my Ur(thoughts) go to the remains of Totem Uhryu without their leader. We wonder if your Herdsmen are suffering from any post battle afflictions as well, or if there may be some coincidence? This battle has shown many intriguing aspects of the enemy, and we wish for a council with your herd, as we stand on the same side as opposition to the KolGol Militia. Maybe together our people can learn more, and cooperate.

Gor’ab Yagogi’al knows of his position in our society, and would gladly offer assistance in accompanying you into the lands of the Sylvan. He has told stories of the elder olgogs making pilgrimages to the distant shores, the lands of lush Earth energies and origins of life. He believes this would be a worthwhile endeavor, promoting an understanding for our kinds. What news shall i report back to my Gor’ab?"

Auf Lalyan will say "We appreciate the thanks. It is good to know our help was desired. We fight against the militia when they pick on other tribes. But to your other point, Our tribesmen that were there have had some sickness, but let us take yours that are sick to another room away from others for healing. We were watching them to see if we could figure out what sickens them. But this talks of bugs and all who were there makes me think this was not.

Let me heal your elder who will be going with Auf Lalder just in case, and then a tribesmen will lead him to the meeting spot. Note this will be traveling far from here and will not be an easy journey."

Auf Lalyan leads them to a cave that has a bunch of beds with to over her tribesmen already there. Auf Lalyan will start with her tribesmen first and cure them of disease. Then she will move from one to the next one, until they are all Healed. Taking note of what issues there were. She will then make sure all those present who were not showing signs of sickness are healed as well to prevent an outbreak.

Auf Lalyan will say “In the future, make sure any sick gogs do not mingle with the rest of your tribe. Especially if it is any of these gogs who were already sick. Just in case.”

Maggul was gracious for the fact that Lalder and the Herd of Auf Lal’al were on the same page as his tribe; it was good that they all believe something was afoot with the Olgogs involved with the battle for Totem Uhryu were coming down with strange sickness.

“Behalf the Tribe of Yagogi’al the Og’ab, we thank you for your healing and hospitality. We will regroup, and I will deliver word to our Gor’ab. We will return to your lands, and you will have the assistance of the Gor’ab for the trek to the Sylvan lands. Till we meet again, for the Gogs.”

Auf Layman says "As time grows and our tribes get to trust each other more, consider joining the Lur Union. For now, safe journeys. "