Tor'lallur seek aid from Lalder

Lok’ab diplomat of Tor’Lallur enters the lands of Lalder Bowing politelly, first offers a gift of a carved piece of stone depicting a praying Olgog then speaks"Greeting from Tor’Lallur. Lalder hear Gul’Tor’Uf slaughter many Tor’Lallur. Men, women, children, dead or maim. Pit desecrated. Herds scatter. Lalder know Tor’Lallur do much make kindness to Gogs. Work hard make right wrongs done in past. No matter to Gul’Tor’Uf, want all Tor’Lallur dead. Tor’Lallur children, do no bad, but still harmed. Tor’Lallur seek justice. Seek justice for Pit, justice for children. You help Tor’Lallur? Help fight Gogs who kill cause hate? Tor’Lallur try hard be better, Gul’Tor’Uf try hard, be worse. Please, help avenge Tor’Lallur! Lalder ask Lalder’s friend tribes help too?"

Tor’ab says "My name is Tor’ab. I will open this to the rest of the UtR, and allow you to speak to them directly. Right now Lalder is on the Warmonger’s island, trying to salvage the failed attempt to remove Unit 111 from it.

I’m afraid we will be limited in this response. I will see what is possible, but Lalder took most of our offensive units with him. They are repairing the ships or are being held under guard on that island.

What I can do right now, is help you to make your request to the members of the UtR. Even if you cannot bring more aid to your side, you may lesson his. Gul’Tor’Uf is not an ally tribe of ours.

I know the Aufs will ask, is there any chance to resolve this before war? Besides that Olgogs do not need more wars. The safety of the Ferals under Gul’Tor’Uf concerns Lalder greatly because if they come to harm, it may cause the lost conlonies to try and take Krav. Which would be bad for all."

Tor’ab will take Lok’ab to a council chamber, where he can make his request to others, if he wishes.

(OOC If Tor’Lallur is ok, Tor’ab would summon others from the UtR to hear his request. Please make a post noting that, and then this thread could be opened to the rest of the UtR members.)

(OOC Tor’ab is not lying, He has a good defensive force, but not enough to do any real offence outside of Lur Union Fighters. I took a good chunk of the tribe for the invasion last week.)

Lok’ab gave a sad smile to Tor’ab, “Lok’ab greet Tor’ab, go with Tor’ab to chamber. Speak with whoever Tor’ab think listen. As for resolve before war, too late. Gul’tor’uf desecrate most Holy Pit, kill many Tor’Lallur Gogs, scatter many from Holy Caves. Gul’tor’uf actively warring on Tor’Lallur. Tor’Lallur no want war, Lalder saw, Dar’ab of Tor’Lallur offer much, we give much avoid war. Gul’tor’uf no care. Gog of Tor’Lallur accept no less then punish Gul’tor’uf. Feral Gogs under care no care bout. No need kill those Gog. However Gog who kill many Tor’Lallur, desecrate Holy site, much punish. Lalder offer kind words to Tor’Lallur, Shirley of Uf Mag’og also kind. Gul’tor’uf enemy to all. Feral Gog under their care better off without them. Perhaps Gul’tor’uf oasis give to Feral Gogs. Punish Gul’tor’uf while protect innocent Gogs.”

(OOC Moving the UtR discussion a new thread hopefully to grab peoples attention. )

http://dr-forum.whitestarhosting.net/showthread.php?1381-UtR-Diplomatic-Request-War-in-Krav

(OOC if you want to still talk privately to me, you can use this thread still.)