To Kul'Gul Rapi From Tor'lallur

Gul’ab’Hab was proud to be a Slimegog, he saw how amazing Dar’ab fought against Olgog the Olgog and wanted that power. After much training he now possessed it and it felt great. Gul’ab’Hab knew his new strength would help him protect his new tribe. Tor’lallur was a proud feral tribe and things were much simpler then they were in Brez. Always fighting other Olgogs just to survive. Now they worked together for a common purpose, cooperation not competition would protect his people. Also unlike his previous tribe they didn’t butt into other tribe’s business. However they knew that in the end they couldn’t survive just on their own. They would try to reach out to the other Vampyr tribe here, the Kul’Gul Rapi family helped them fight off the Warmonger’s Dead before, maybe they could aid them now.

Gul’ab’Hab walked far and wide to Unen and sought out the territory of Kul’Gul’ Rapi and spoke to the first Gogs he saw that seemed to be part of their tribe.

“Greetings Kul’Gul Rapi, I am Gul’ab’Hab, I was previously of Brez but now I serve the Pit of Tor’lallur, we seek friendship with your tribe, we do not trust the powerful tribes. We hope that you can be a friend to Tor’Lallur. We seek friendly trade and cooperation, will you speak with us?”

The Hunter, with two of his apprentice approached these gogs, making themselves plain. He knew that he would be looked on as an intruder, but he felt what his Uhryu said was true, and that there was trouble for all the tribes.

Greetings, I am the hunter of GulTor’Uf, and I bring terrible news. The short version is that a gog names lalder is acting like a tyrant, and building weapons to destroy many sentient beings. My Uhryu has spoken to him, and everything lalder has said has reinforced the belief that he wishes to crush all gogs before him. Based on things my Uhryu has heard lalder say, he believes that the vampiric tribes, the pit mongrels and other feral tribes are most likely to suffer for this, and is wishing to have a council to discuss options. My Uhryu believes that the things that are coming affect all tribes, and that all tribes should work together to solve the problems.

He wishes to meet, Would you be willing to send a representative to Karov to meet with him?

Mama Rapigog didn’t want to focus on politics. in her mind their were much more important things to worry about. The odd stank olgog Gul’ab’Hab came to meet her from the Tor Lallur tribe. It was obvious the tribe with its fascination with filth would make few friends. At the same time the tribe had done no wrongs and helped stop warmongers dead and olgog the olgog. They deserved friends, and she suspected they would be far more powerful allies than they appeared.

“Gul’ab’Hab da Kul’Gul Rapi be happy to ally with you. You helped da family against the grey furs and we hear of your victory over olgog the olgog. You got strange customs but I bet da Bruskti customs look strange to you too. What your tribe need or trade and what you want to give in return?”

The hunter then appeared and spoke of lalder and the situation in the UTR. “Hunter of Gul Tor’Uf if what you say to the extent you say is true this could be a bad ting or the UTR. BUT if you say deez tings to incite da tribes then this be a crime against the UTR.” She turned and said, “Babi, you go with them see what the charges are.”

Hunter looked at Mama Rapiog, and decided to clarify. "The intention is not to cause fighting or strife, it is more of an intervention. Bill has tried to get lalder to reconsider his path, and spoke to him more than once about the path he was taking. Recently, Bill has directly spoke to lalder, and everything lalder has told him has scared him. Bill wishes to gather a representatives of as many tribes as he can to speak about lalder specifically, and more in general preventing one tribe taking over the others.

He has also contacted Mag Buskt, and if he comes he wishes to get information on fighting the mag mag gor. Rumors abound about some conversations that were had, and the only thing that our tribe has heard was that fighting with gogs feeds the mag mag gor. If this is the case, we need to learn how to properly fight the mag mag gor and start preparing to fight him. We are currently camped [Gives location in Karov]. If you are unaccustomed to traveling the deserts, you can either travel with me, or I can teach you some survival tips.

((OOC: which thread in Karov should I be joining or the meet?))
“Babi go with da Hunter. Gul’ab’Hab I don’t know if dey make it out to your tribe yet, but if you want to go to dis meeting feel free to travel with Babi. We got more than enough mak and tla to get you there and back to your tribe again.” Mama Rapigog said nodding to her other guest.

Babi nodded and said nothing. He was secretly trying to use shapeshift leyas to turn off his sense of smell. It would be a long trip if he couldn’t.

Gul’ab’Hab shrugged looking back and forth between the two Gogs. “We of Tor’Lallur do not wish to be sucked into any conflicts that you may or may not start. However, we do not like the idea of these Gogs plotting against us if they are indeed doing so. I would not like if it you are lying to us, then you would find yourself with more enemies then friends.”

Gul’ab’Hab, My Uhryu does not wish conflict, he wishes understanding for all. I remember when the KulGol Militia kidnapped some of our tribes gogs. Our Leader, Rapiog lashed out in rage and wanted to go kill every gog that was remotely involved. Our Uhryu, after stopping our leader from doing something rash, went and spoke to the KulGul militia and our gogs were released. Uhryu went and tried talking to lalder, rather harshly because this is the second time his actions have been brought to his attention, and his words have fallen on deaf ears. Since Uhryu could not reach lalder with his voice, we decided to gather as many gogs together, whose voices may reach lalder. "