Tla'loc'al Arms Production for the Lur Union in Tla'loc'al

Before heading out on his mission, Lalder supervised the setup of the newest of his caves. He needed to handle the influx of Armor and weapon material he had been trading for.

He would start with

• 1 tribal and 1 Ur Tor working together to produce Armorfiend Vests.
  • 1 tribal and 1 Ur Tor working together to produce Forked Krato Bone Short Thrusting Spear
    If Possible:
  • 1 tribal and 1 Ur Tor working together to produce Springshot Pistols ( for later artificing)

Lalder would also send out messages to the other Lur Union members to send tribesmen to work with his to produce weapons they needed.

Lalder thought to himself “We’ll start with this much for now, and see what production rates we get and how we can improve it as we get more help. As his was gaining more gogs into his ranks, he needed to at least produce enough Armor and weapons for them. His tribe would not fail because he didn’t do everything he could to prepare and protect them.”

Four olgogs of Ka’Rhug walked into the caves in which Lalder’s craftsmen worked. The largest of them, a burly Ur’Tor, grinned from ear to ear as he looked around the caves. He crossed his arms, flexing brawny arms of corded sinew and muscle and said,

“We of the Volcano have come to help you as best we can. We are all going to remain here for as long as need be, and will ply our craft for the good of the Union. I am Sar’og, and these are my fellow aspiring crafters, Lal’ab, Hob’or, and Jah’tal. We have brought lal, hob, and kalok, kol, and hides from the Mel’ie with which to craft many great things. (The hides and bone are the result of the successful deal in the Yadol mission) Let us create mighty weapons worthy of the Union!”

They all appear fairly similar, except for the last of them, whose knuckles are mangled horribly for some reason.

Crafters and goals:

-Sar’og and Lal’ab will work together to create Bone & Leather Plate

-Hob’or and Jah’tal will work together to create Bone spike helmet

((I think I formatted this correctly, but let me know if I need to change something))

–[Temporary site of production until a full production thread introduced for players]–

Rules for production.

Per tribal per week, Two Spears per tribal per week or Two Axes per tribal per week, three hammers per week or one sword per week.

Standard Leather or Hide armor, 2 suits of armor per tribal per week

Special hide or Special Material armor and metal armor, 1 suit of armor per tribal per week

Important rule 1- any tribe with half or more of their tribals involved in weapon production factory style will suffer a morale modifier (+2T# to all tests, doesnt heal pain dmg)

Important rule 2- Hide material, leather based, bone, stone, obsidian and wood material can be made into armor and weapons while on the move and out in missions in other regions.

Important Rule 3- Anyone working on metal items must remain near their base region to produce these objects due to metallurgic and smithing parts of production. Same with medium tech weapons like firearms.

2 Armorfiend Vests produced per week at current production.
2 Krato Bone forked spears per week at current production.
2 standard Springshot Rifles created during the first week at current production (but more metal will be needed for making springs after first week)

4 Bone and Leather Plates produced per week at current production.
4 Bone Spiked Helms per week at current production.

I have 5 Metal shields. Can I melt them for the Metal Needed?

Does tribal mean tribesmen, or population of tribe - Elders (aka Tribesmen, Ur Tor, Former FMK, etc… )? Minus Elders, I have 74 gogs, only 20 of them are Tribesmen.

Updating my armor/weapon building to:

• 1 tribal and 1 Ur Tor working together to produce Armorfiend Vests.
  • 3 Tribals producing Armorfiend Cloaks.
  • 1 tribal and 1 Ur Tor working together to produce Forked Krato Bone Short Thrusting Spear
  • 1 tribal and 1 Ur Tor working together to produce Springshot Pistols ( for later artificing)

This should produce:
2 Armorfiend Vests produced per week at current production.
3 Armorfiend Cloaks for this week only.
2 Krato Bone forked spears per week at current production.
2 standard Springshot Rifles created during the first week at current production (but more metal will be needed for making springs after first week)

(Still have the question about using the metal from the shields for the springs. What is counted for the half mark, tribesmen or total tribal population)

[QUOTE=lalder;2496

(Still have the question about using the metal from the shields for the springs. What is counted for the half mark, tribesmen or total tribal population)[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

5 Metal Shields would allow you to make 10 springs and the cast off metal (and your access to wood) could be used to make 10 metal springshot spears for each each springshot as part of the crafting process.

Total Tribe population is assessed by half standard tribals and half juveniles. Elders are considered free workers because they are always expected to be creating things for the tribe as part of their leadership.

Important Note: The idea is not to turn your tribes into a military complex where everyone works all day and has no free time to be tribal. Also remember as ghaz is not considered as part of Goblin Lands, trade value is really only what other players are willing to give to have excess production.
(not a note specifically for Lalder, this is a note to all players involved in the production threads.)

######### Equipment Creation #######

• 5 tribal and 5 Ur Tor working together to produce Armorfiend Vests.
  • 5 tribal and 5 Ur Tor working together to produce Forked Krato Bone Short Thrusting Spear

This should produce:
10 Armorfiend Vests produced per week at current production.
10 Krato Bone forked spears per week at current production.

(This is to cover new members being added. And Armor without Shadow Leyas on them).

######### Equipment Creation #######

• 5 tribal produce Forked Krato Bone Short Thrusting Spear
    [FONT=Verdana]* 5 Ur Tor working to produce Springshot Rifles and Krato Bone ammo. (Melting down Metal axes for springs)[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana]* 5 Ur Tor just working on Krato Bone Springshot ammo for springshot rifles.

(NOTE: if the FKM recruits can make the ammo, I would have them do it instead. They should be making their ammo if possible. Make them want to be better shots.)[/FONT]

This should produce:
5 Krato Bone forked spears per week at current production.
5 Springshot Rifles per week at current production.
?? springshot rifle ammo

How much armor can be made with the sheet of dragon scale from the Poisonbringer mission? (I belive it was one 5’x5’ piece.)

The Or’Lur tribe will have 5 Vandals and 5 Ur Kug will work on making shields out of nightmare hide and bone.(The resources used are listed as copied from a mission reward: enough nightmare hide to sew three sets of nightmare hide armor, and enough nightmare bone for five bone javelins.)

One full set of Dragon plate with helm and cape. Use standard plate mail stats with half dmg from lightning and poison gas attacks.
Add +2 AR bonus vs Melee and Missile attacks. Wt same as plate mail.

Six nightmare hide shields
Wt 1

• 2 AR vs Melee, + 2 AR vs Chill

—(for lalder and lur union)—

Stats for Lur Union Artificed Multilaser
This weapon requires all attacks to fire.

Does 16 Energy dmg, Lowers VAR and SAR by 8 points, laser attack
Half AR.

Lowers VAR by 16 pts on a successful called shot to a vulnerable area of a vehicle. (+3 TN for called shots with this weapon)

Must be vehicle or wargiant mounted. Will affect immutables. Cannot be fired by immutables.
Requires one open weapon mount.

Slight change to build Dragon Plate. (May alter once a question is answered)

• 1 Rehsedian Smith building Heirloom Olgog Plate
  • 1 Ur Tor working on Dragon plate with helm and cape From sheet of dragon scale
  • 5 tribal and 5 Ur Tor working together to produce Forked Krato Bone Short Thrusting Spear
  • 1 Ur Tor Working on Krato Bone Springshot ammo for springshot rifles.
  • 4 Ur Tor Working on Springshot.

This should produce:
1 Forge Heirloom Olgog plate
1 Dragon plate with helm and cape
10 Krato Bone forked spears per week at current production.
4 Springshot Rifles
?? springshot rifle ammo

–=----=–

Looking into making war bows from my 3 dragon ribs, the strings from 2 Armorfiend cloaks being crafted by 5 Olgog Mercs
making arrows from leyas made wood spikes with obsidian arrow heads by Rapi’Lal and Lok’Uf’Tor

3 Dragon Rib Warbows created each does (Agility x 2)+2 Missile dmg.

And how many arrows?