The wanderings of an Animal herder and his apprentices

The herder and his apprentices where wandering the paths of karov, it was decidedly different to wander without his animals. But they make better time, and time was of the essence. To every tribe, he would say

Greetings, I am the hunter of GulTor’Uf, and I bring terrible news. The short version is that a gog names lalder is acting like a tyrant, and building weapons to destroy many sentient beings. My Uhryu has spoken to him, and everything lalder has said has reinforced the belief that he wishes to crush all gogs before him. Based on things my Uhryu has heard lalder say, he believes that all tribes will suffer for this, and is wishing to have a council to discuss options. My Uhryu believes that the things that are coming affect all tribes, and that all tribes should work together to solve the problems.

He wishes to meet, Would you be willing to send a representative to Karov to meet with him?

Tusk, Rapiogna, and 3 Ur Rhug, 3 tribals, and 2 vandals approach GulTor’Uf’s tents. Tusk was leading the pack, riding a chimera flying through the sky as the ones below her rode in on 4 Earther horses and 5 Rapions.

As Tusk landed, her Karovan features became prominent. She was young, not yet of age by Karovan standards, but her mannerisms outed her as Karovan nobility immediately. But she was not dressed as a Karovan. She wore armor, instead, a suit of metal armor, with a cloak around her neck that draped in the wind as she rode her chimera. At her side was a massive Brezan Lance with a small hob’tor axe hanging from her belt. As she disembarked from the Chimera, it was unsummoned and went back to it’s native habitat.

Rapiogna was a female Brezan, a brutish mass of muscle and strength. Her eyes were fierce, and while not as well adorned, she looked by far scarier than than the wispier Karovan who had walked up beside her. Rapiogna also wore a suit of metal armor, a massive Krato Bone spear, and a hob’tor axe at her side. The others wore scant amor, obviously lesser in rank than the other two.

Tusk approached the tent of GulTor’Uf, “I am Tusk, messenger of the Gang of the Uf Mag’Og of Brez.” Rapiog’na followed, “We are the leaders of the Great Northern Army, council members of the United Tribes of Der’al, and we have heard your message and wish to speak with GulTor’Uf.”