The wanderings of a Hunter and his apprentices

The Hunter, with two of his apprentice approached these gogs were traveling the lands, looking for the many tribes of gogs that live out here. There was some urgency, as there was trouble with a gog that is building weapons to harm others. He wished that he didn’t live in such times but he knew that it was important.

Upon meeting each tribe, he gave the same speech:

Greetings, I am the hunter of GulTor’Uf, and I bring terrible news. The short version is that a gog names lalder is acting like a tyrant, and building weapons to destroy many sentient beings. My Uhryu has spoken to him, and everything lalder has said has reinforced the belief that he wishes to crush all gogs before him. Based on things my Uhryu has heard lalder say, he believes that the vampiric tribes, the pit mongrels and other feral tribes are most likely to suffer for this, and is wishing to have a council to discuss options. My Uhryu believes that the things that are coming affect all tribes, and that all tribes should work together to solve the problems.

He wishes to meet, Would you be willing to send a representative to Karov to meet with him?

As time passed few Karovians acted but many tribal leaders came to meet with Hunter of GulTor’Uf after the dead were seen patroling their lands.

Seven unaligned tribes met and decided to send Uhryu Anogna to meet with the GulTor’Uf and see what could be done.

Uhryu Anogna said, "Greetings honored member of GulTor’Uf. Last year we ignored your pleas and we heard of slaughtered ferals. Now the dead hunt in Karov.

I am Anogna and I have heard the dead attack on Karov was timed eerily similar to movements of Lalders fleet to the Cursed Ruins where none should go.

What are your plans to stop this tyrant Lalder as you name him?"

Right now? We have none. We were plauged by a tribe of vampyres called Torlallur. We spoke to Torlallur along with other tribes, including lalders and other members of the UTR and Deral collective, and the tribes decided they can plague anyone they wish as long as it is not as sickening as the first one. We were also told that the tribes called ferals were not real tribes by Torlallur.

To which we created an artifact to purify the pit, and did so. To which Deral collective and UTR came in to Karov trying to kill us all. Only by our Leaders skill did we survive. They took our lands and we are now homeless.

Right now we have no plans, as we are mearly trying to survive the automatons of fire, the airships, and all the other tools these tribes are hunting us with.