The Wanderings of a Gatherer and his apprentices

The plants were different, that is how he knew he was going the correct direction. The Sun helped to, but living with plants daily he was more attuned to them. Some many new plants to try and grow, when he had time. But other things were more important. Like the issue with a gog going power happy. Usually this isn’t an issue, but this time he has gained a power base and is moving to make more weapons.
He must find tribes, he must help those who don’t know of this threat.

HE would relate his Uhryu’s story to any tribe he could find, with this message

Greetings, I am the Gatherer of GulTor’Uf, and I bring terrible news. The short version is that a gog names lalder is acting like a tyrant, and building weapons to destroy many sentient beings. My Uhryu has spoken to him, and everything lalder has said has reinforced the belief that he wishes to crush all gogs before him. Based on things my Uhryu has heard lalder say, he believes that the vampiric tribes, the pit mongrels and other feral tribes are most likely to suffer for this, and is wishing to have a council to discuss options. My Uhryu believes that the things that are coming affect all tribes, and that all tribes should work together to solve the problems.

He wishes to meet, Would you be willing to send a representative to Karov to meet with him?

Yirhug approached the Gatherer. Gathering his own thoughts he forgot to tie his sash properly and it got stuck in his packstrap.
His heroic entrance foiled, Yirhug gave a respectful Earther style bow he had learned in Drewsport.

"Greetings Gatherer. I am a rogue Pit Mongrel because I dont worship the Quall Ndrone as divine.
My people do not deserve to suffer tyrants even if they embrace a racially motivated policy of subservience to a Xenoarch.

No one showed up? But tyranny and oppression are afoot? Silly Olgogs

You may call me Yirhug of the Knights of the Bladed Sun. I have friends in Drewsport but no real army to call upon…

How should we start?"

[Ooc Yirhug doesnt know about Army of the True Flame
or Der’al Collective]

greetings Yirhug, I wish to speak on this more but we are currently in a crisis. Many gogs flee into the lands my tribe wanders, running from people that oppressed them. Our tribe was “elected” to help heal the wounds other tribes have caused with their carelessness. We have food shortages, and sickness becoming prevalent everywhere. Poor gogs now have a trail of tears, as they are calling it they they are walking.

We are facing a crisis, the area we live in needs to have food brought to it to support the new gogs, and we need to start grooming the green places to produce more food to maintain to feed the gogs in the future.

We need to send people out, and find the source of the sickness that is affecting every gog around.

While I would speak to you on the current state of affairs, I just don’t have time. Out tribe wanders here ( location of tribe), and if you are able to help, we are trying to coordinate food and healing accrossed all gog lands from there.

Gatherer