The wanderings of a Adept

The adept wander back to the places he had trained in his early days. He knew he was chosen for a very specific path, and he had to use the utmost discretion. After all, this is where lalder was from. Feeling gogs out, and discerning what they really believed wasn’t his best skill, but it was better than pretty much anyone else in the tribe. He would play his part. He would do his best. He will find resonable gogs that know discretion and tell them t

Greetings, I am the Adept of GulTor’Uf, and I bring terrible news. The short version is that a gog names lalder is acting like a tyrant, and building weapons to destroy many sentient beings. My Uhryu has spoken to him, and everything lalder has said has reinforced the belief that he wishes to crush all gogs before him. Based on things my Uhryu has heard lalder say, he believes that all tribes will suffer for this, and is wishing to have a council to discuss options. My Uhryu believes that the things that are coming affect all tribes, and that all tribes should work together to solve the problems.

He wishes to meet, Would you be willing to send a representative to Karov to meet with him?

Word traveled fast in Tla’loc’al, especially to one whose duty was to know things. Uth’lal, the tor’og assassin of Ka’Rhug heard tell of the prodigal adept returning with word of Gul’tor’uf. Of course, Ka’Rhug was well known as a member of both the Lur Union and the UTR, but Uth’lal operated under his own rules. He would meet this Adept and go to Karov as a diplomat to speak with Bill. He hoped he wouldn’t be refused, but he didn’t see why he would be. His job was to know things, and what better place to do so than in a council meeting?

Welcome Uth’lal, your voice would be a welcome addition to out meeting.

[The adept then gives Uth’lal gives location of tribe in Karov, and tells him in a weeks time he plans to start discussions]