The founding of a cult

Kaloklur was starting to see hope for the red furs, and he started speaking to them daily. On how he was working to make a portal to get the blessing of the fire gods, how they were the true believers and he will lead them to get the blessing of the gods. He started in speaking of the red furs history, on how they were a force to be recogned with, until they lost the blessing of the fire gods.

But the ones that followed him were different, all of them were worthy to receive the blessing. We just had to prove it. The first step was gathering the scattered red furs, and creating a portal to the fire gods realm.

But first, they needed a place to live. That was an easy choice as the tribe started out towards unen. Listening to Bill and other that wandered, he heard of a tribe of dead that built shelters for the feral tribes, It would be easy to wander in and take one. And thats what they did. They put up the air filters they had, and started artificial the cave, to have perpetual fire. The true believers wouldn’t be harmed, so it wasn’t a concern about others. Then messagers, the local gogs who stayed at Gultor’uf left (except arrrrrgggh!) to gather more red furs to hear his message.

Because, the fire gods are the powerful gods.

The Red Furs will rise again.

Word of the cult and its cave of worship and the Red Furs hiding there has spread as far as Port Unen, Drewsport and Simonsburg.

A few days later there was an older Red Fur who arrived wearing the red Quall Leather robes of the Cult of the Horned Dog.
He brought carts of food and gave them freely to all who were in attendance.

"My name is Lariyat Aulliok. Once like you I lived in caves and knew the scorn of the green furs. Then the great Ka Gor’na (Quall N’drone) raised me up and gave me the ancient flame.
When the Ka Gor’na learned of the Death of Ar’yay HiveQueen, they sent me here to learn of what happened to the Red Furs who survived her death.
While one Ka Gor’na has passed into their own great afterlife, the rest are here as the gods of fire who wish to reknew their covenant with you.

Who here speaks for this settlement so I may greet them?"