The cleanup of Unen

The shiny multihued film and the dark water that carried it were being fought. The battle was slow and methodical. Under the night sky Bruskti floating on wide over turned baskets slowly glided along using long wood poles to steady themselves. They placed stone statues of the thunder gods in a wide ring around estuaries and marsh lands. Humans who had pierced faces like their olgog brothers and sisters delicately used water leyas to purify the pollution while leaving the normal silt and mud, the life blood of the spawning grounds.

Still others dove down in the great Tla-Yaal forests affixing statues where they could to try and staunch the flow of the pollution

Others set the statues to block the oil from destroying the great reefs in the area.

(OOC: 80 statues with 2-3 succ purify water being placed, all other tribes wishing to help feel free to join this thread.)

Ka’ab arrives to Unen to meet up with Kul’Gul Rapi Family to start the cleanup project. They had pull the Carrier over to bring all of the equipment that they needed for this cleanup. He says to the Bruskti when they meetup "We have some skimmers for part of this cleanup, so your not actually in the water causing the water to move around more. We have a few items that can purify water. And each of the gogs here can purify water as well.

Also we have some heavy lifters if you have some good swimmers to attach the ropes to the sunken ships. We should have enough lift here to pull them out. Also Most of our gogs do not swim well so we hope you can attach the ropes.

For the radiation, I know we don’t want to get too close, but if we build walls/buffers around that water/land to keep the bad water way from the main sea, maybe we can keep the poison from spreading. But we do not know much about that."

With that said, Ka’ab and his gogs will get ready to start lifting the wrecks out of the water, and drop them off on land. 2 Tribesmen will summon a water elemental to force the oil to flow into a ball, where they will freeze it (Change form) and pull the ice from the water for cleanup.

The Farming kits be used to help supplement the purifying of the water.

Olgogs (This is the cleaning crew, not the crew of the carrier):
20 Tribesmen ( Earth 1, Water 2, General 1) - Pilots, and Farming Kits.
9 Ur Rhung (Shadow 3, Earth 3, Water 2/3 in general).
Ka’ab (LR:3, Light:3, Shadow:3, Air:3, Earth:3, Fire:2, Water:3, General:2, Summ: 2) Adj: (Will +1)
2 Ur Kug (LR:3, Shadow:2, Air:3, Earth:3, Fire:3, Water:3, General:1)(Agility+1)

Vehicles:
3 Lur Union Skimmers
5 Civ Skimmers
Carrier (For now, it may move on if needed in mission, but will be able to drop off stuff)
— Contains
------ 4 Lifts ( Each can carry a tank or Strider in weight)
------ 20 Lur Union Fighters
------ 2 Lur Union Skimmers (will stay aboard)

Equipment:
Hobyi of the Yagogi (Hobyi of the Yagogi PURIFY AIR, PURIFY WATER, EXTINGUISH FLAME SOOTHING WORD and HEAL WOUND at 3 successes).
2 Waterskins of Summon Water Elemental
2 Stones of Summon Earth Elemental
5 Rings of Healing
20 Farming Kit:
— Wooden Ring of Tunneling, Change Earth (at 3 successes each)
— Disease Dowsing Stick - Using Earth and Healing together to locate diseased plants (Locate and Healing Leyas together), and Speak with Plants to get how the plant feels.
— Waterskin of Create Water, purify Water, Cure Disease (3 successes each)
Lots of Rope made from Vines grown.
Levi Crystals (if needed)

(OOC with the mission to cleanup Unen, we can switch this to a planning thread.)

Cleric Oswaldo watched as the various Olgogs finally got around to start cleaning up the ships they sunk in the harbor of Drewsport. Considering it took the reduction of the fish population to actually spur this effort caused Oswaldo to chuckle. They were rather careless, but he knew that before. Cleric Oswaldo would walk over to a representative of the Kul’Gul Rapi Family “Greetings Dark Ones, (with a friendly smile to give the impression of a joke) I hear that you are spearheading the effort to clean up the waters off the coast. The ships sunk in the Drewsport region and elsewhere have caused much damage to the local food population. If you wish, I can have some of my people set up some medical stations to help the workers who might get injured or ill from their labors. I have a doctor friend who is on his way to assist with the treatment of the injured. We will assist both Human and Olgogs if it is their wish to be treated, with your permission of course.”

The old crusty olgog in charge of cleanup nodded, “Dat be a good ting to have da medical stations. We gonna have earthers diving as well as bruskti, hoping da statues protect dem but if not those near da dark waters will become ill.” He paused, “Name is Mag’oz, thank you for da help.”

(OOC: have 2ox woven yaal face coverings of easy breathing if anyone needs means not to drown.
Sorry to post first before the plan came together completely, just wanted to strike while the Iron is hot and stop someone like Unit 7756 from getting first post.)

Dreg led some of the Outcasts over to the clean up site. He presented himself to Mag’oz since he looked to be giving orders.
“Urik sent us over to give a hand. We’re diging in a bit to provide security from the land side of the site. If you need some extra muscle for lifting or whatever let us know.”

Pleasure to meet you Mag’oz, I am Cleric Oswaldo. We shall begin to set up sturdy tents and begin to transfer medical supplies and equipment. We pray to God that our assistance will be of help.

Shirley made her way to the site in a censor-craft. Whestler, a gangly Ur Rhug, was stuck as her translator. As they made their way to the site, Shirley says, “I gots us some good ‘ol gog to help. They be good with tla’or. Brought a healer too, jus’ in case.”

She looked at everyone, “so how do we wanna clean up all this tla??”

Ka’ab says "We have some experience with Radiation. Its hard to avoid if your cleaning it up. But we will be asking the EEF team that helped heal our gogs before help us with this.

But we can also give a few tips:
Don’t eat, drink, or swallow anything while in the area.
Limit any time there. Healing can heal the damage, but won’t remove any bits that contain radiation from the body. This is one of the things the tech the EEF will use while any heal anyone who gets sick.
Anything possibly… that contains this Radiation, needs to be removed from the good stuff.

So with that, I was thinking we need to seal off Bartsport. No water can run from that land to the sea. No food or animals should be taken or eaten from there.
Next, we need those sunken ships out of the water and purify the water around there to remove the liquid earther stuff.

I will ask to see if the Earthers can help us detect the radiation to know what to cleanup. But we will see there.

Maggul entered the scene with him normal crew (Yayi the Trumpeter, Bazman, Dargor’ab and Sa’na’Ol) and took notice of all involved in the current efforts. He knew that the Kul’Gul Rapi family would be hard at work, and as expected the Herd of Auf Lal’al and Gangs and specifically Shirley of Uf Mag’og.

“Unfortunately, I don’t know the whole situation here, but I come to help and can send for additional support. We need to get rid of the sunken ships that spill waste into the waters. I’m thinking that we could SUMMON WATER SPIRITS to temporarily seal up the areas of the ship where the waste run out from. With the temporary fix, We use STONE PILLARS to suspend the ship up out of the out and create a spill off container just in case it is needed. With the ships suspended, we then SUMMON FIRE SPIRITS that can actually fix the structural support of the ship and make it so that they can be moved either using air support or Og of the olgog people. Once ships are removed from the area, we can put put more elements to help repair the ecosystem.”

The turning to Shirley, “So what happened, I was hoping that I would get to see Tla’al here.”

Sir Mag’Nrs was deeply worried about the status of things in Unen; for his short time in the Goblin Lands Unen had actually recognized him as a Paladin and graciously thanked him by giving him a tent to serve as a Church of Morgoth. He was a “kuggor” out of water and just getting to know his way about these lands. Now the only place that he could think of as a home, and where the start his quest to find out about where he came from was in environmental jeopardy.

“I do not know how I can actually help here, but it would not be the Morgothian way if I were not to offer my assistance. I have skills with shadow leyas,and could avoid the leyas backlash of using technology by controlling a lesser nightmare to do the work for me. I would greatly like to prove my worth to the city again, as it is all I have so far come to know of the lands of my birth.”

Dar’ab and Kor’ya arrive along with single Pit Giant, four hooded Olgogs. Kor’ya walk up to Kul’Gul Rapi person “I Kor’ya, he Dar’ab, bring help clean large no drink tla. Ummmmm’Goooo (gesturing at the Giant) big, strong. Help lift heavies out of Tla. Other Tor’Lallur help with smaller task. Tor’Lallur member Kul’Gul give magic Tla to Tor’Lallur. Tor’Lallur also like Dar’Mak from no drink Tla. Help clean for more Dar’Mak. Mak little, need more Mak. Clean poison tla more Mak!”

Shirley paid no attention to the garbled speech of the 6 olgog arriving and their pit giant. Instead, she answers Maggul, “Tla’al is where she always is: Simonsburg.”

She turns over to the Bruskti, “So, like, I dun no what you want us to do.”

Mag’oz was happy to see the turn out. He hadn’t expected much on the way of help. “I want to thank everyone on behalf of Unen for helping with da clean up. Dis ting we do will save generations. If any of you need bandanas to help you breath underwater da bruskti offer 20.”
“Ka’ab dis be a good ting, a Bruskti learn to swim before he learn to walk we can attach da ropes. We glad you can pull da wrecks out.”
Mag’oz nodded to Dreg, “We always need guards, plenty of tings could go wrong with this.”
Mag’oz cocked his head to the side when Maggul offered to make stone pillars, “Could we use da pillars wo build a sea wall trap in da polluted water. Stop it from spreading?”
“Dar’ab and Kor’ya Thank you for da aid. Da giant will be a big help getting big pieces of the wrecks up. If he needs an artifact to breathe under water he can have one.”
Mag’oz turned to Sir Mag’Nrs, “If you could make sure kuggor don’t attack da dive teams it be a help. We could also use do nightmares you control to get the ropes anywhere it too dangerous for a gog to go. Dis be a great help to da effort.”
He turned to Shirley, “I dunno your skills. If you can help purify the tla then help us with this. If you can help build da sea wall then help with that. If you can’t do either we need strong gogs to guard us while we do these tings.

Ka’ab says "I will have 9 of my Ur Rhug in special armor and Lur Union fighters to help guard the cleanup areas.

Shirley and Dreg, Any who can’t help with the cleanup, would be welcome amongst our gog’s guarding the workers and the cleanup area.

In the Radiation cleanup, We need to especially keep anyone from bringing the radiation out of those areas. They may make their tribes sick without even knowing it. The EEF doctors can help us know when someone is going to have problems. But everyone needs to be checked before they leave those areas.

For the chemicals, anyone who can purify water after we pull out the ships will help greatly. Once the source of the bad stuff is removed, we will need to clean the water and ground.
"

Dar’ab smiled at Mag’oz, bits of unidentifiable things in his teeth, then glancing at Ummmmm’Goooo, “Prob no have Goooo in tla, while Blessed Pit in tla sound good us. You Gog no prob want Pit spread to tla. So have plan. Take big rope, or Rehsed chain and have Goooo pull. Rest us help while no touch tla.”