The Ar'yesari reach out to Lalder.

The local Patriarch of the Refuge branch of the Ar’Yeseri, Prelate Tla’ol. Tla’ol was an Olgog who stood a bit higher then 8 feet tall dressed in a simple green robe. He had 4 arms with a single horn rose from his head, covered from head to toe in bright green fur. He left the train station then headed to Tla’local and walked towards the headquarters of the Tribe of Lalder. When approached by guards at the boarder he would bow deeply and speak in a comforting voice. “Good day kind sers. I am Prelate Tla’ol of the Ar’Yeseri. I have traveled far to witness the homeland of the Olgogs and I see wonders before me. I have heard that you have a problem with creatures called Neliff, I have been sent to speak to your leaders in order to provide any aid that we can provide.”

Prelate Tla’ol is Brought through a tree gate into a large Council Room. In the center is a map with some markings. Lalder was standing around the map, shaping the Light leyas to draw on the map.

Lalder looks partially like a Tla’loc’thian with the exception that he stands 5 foot tall. Much taller than the other Olgogs from Tla’loc’al. He walks with a staff and is wearing Armor fiend hide vest and cloak. On his back is a sword.

Lalder says "Greetings Prelate Tl’ol of the Ar’Yeseri. Welcome one of the UtR Council Chambers. I am Lalder of the Herd of Auf Lal’al, Council Gog of the UtR. The other council gogs are not here at the moment, but we could get any to join us if desired.

Yes, we have found the once extinct Neliffs. We do not know too much about these neliffs either with the exception that they have already killed many Olgogs.

Thank you for coming. I was hoping to talk to one of the Ar’Yeseri, as I do not know much of you and yours."

(OOC BTW: The tribe is Herd of the Auf lal’al. User name is messed up a bit.)

(OOC I was waiting for the mission results to go farther.)

Lalder picked up a commcrystal and listen to it for a minute. Then said, “Ok, move to the next step. Alert those that need to be.”

Lalder then returns his attention to Prelate Tla’ol and says "Sorry for the interruption, but we had a mission in progress when you arrived. It is over now. We now have proof the neliffs are real. One of yours was injected by and neliff, but the Neliff Larva was removed and he was healed. That was Gobbog.

So It seems even getting to close to the Neliffs are dangerous, even if you know they are there. There is no telling how far they have spread now.

Gobbog is with one of mine Lurtor, and another who has agreed to partnering with a Larva. He needs help resisting Demonic possession while trying to free his gogs from a demons control.

We absolutely will need your help and those of the Ar’Yeseri in this Battle to come."