Setting out for the Isle of Mag Buskt- Week 9

–{Open to all tribes that want to set out to stop the Feast of Blood. Join this thread for either the Feast of Blood or Facing OtO in Combat on the beach of the Isle of Mag Buskt]–

Auf Mag Yyanyi awoke, and said, "The Feast of Blood will begin. It must not be allowed. So many turned to such evil will not benefit the Olgog tribes. Mag Buskt is wrong we can beat Warmonger without turning to evil ourselves.

Send word to all the tribals who will come. We must sail for the Isle of Mag Buskt before it is too late."

All tribals who come would be provided small canoes to tie into lines so that Refugian Sea Serpents under the command of Yyanyi. By day and night they will go across the channel to the island. Or at least that is the plan until another suggests a better plan.

Uf’na of Ka Gor arrived at the meeting place. He was alone. None in his tribe knew of the great debt he owed to GulTor’Uf.

He greeted all present, “I am Uf’na. I will rescue Uhryu Bill who appeared to me in a dream and saved me. I save him and debt repaid. I WILL save him or die in the attempt.”

Kolgol arrived, accompanied by Ka’Mag and 5 Ur’Tor. They had come as one group, but had fundamentally different goals. Kolgol intended to challenge Olgog the Olgog to combat, as it was not often he had the chance to face such a worthy opponent in an honorable way. Ka’Mag and the others were headed to the feast of blood. Kolgol stepped forward and said,

“Greetings Uf’na, I am Kolgol, Chieftain of Ka’Rhug, and we too are headed in the same direction you are, but not by chance” he added with a smile.

"Greetings Uf’na of Ka Gor, Greetings Kolgol of Ka’Rhug, Greetings to you and all tribals you represent here and elsewhere. I am Auf Mag Yyanyi, I can provide you transport across the ocean if you dod not own your own.

We have met here to discuss how to rescue the Uhryu of GulTor’Uf and defeat the Mag Buskt and his Champion." said Yyanyi, “I no longer plan for battle, I am merely here to provide you a place of sanctuary before we leave, and to make sure the Uhryu is not used for this evil ritual.”

Kolgol’s smile faded as he thought of the coming battle.

“Aye, these are my thoughts as well. I hope more arrive to go with us soon. I will do my best to defeat Olgog the Olgog, although I know not how yet. However I am certain that at least one who comes with us will posses the power to beat him. Ka’Mag here, well he is here to stop the ritual more…directly.”

He glared pointedly at Ka’Mag, reinforcing the point that he was to stop the ritual, not aid, support, or document the event as he knew that Ka’Mag would prefer to do.

A Snarling olgog leading several dozen others arrives, and he walks in like he owns the place.
“I am rapiog, I need to find passage to the Burski’s island so I can go slaughter everyone and get back my property. Who is going to take me?”

“Welcome Rapiog of GulTor’Uf, i can provide you a canoe to join our journey across the waves.
This is Kolgol of Ka’Rhug and Uf’na who wish to help you recover…your property. For the sake of clarity to you mind if we refer to your…property, Uhryu Bill by name instead of by the moniker property. For the sake of clarity of course’” said Yyanyi knowing an Olgog raised in the Brezan style when he saw one , “At the moment we are planning this mission. Like the small tribe that wishes to hunt the Mak Hoblok herd we must plan so as not to be stampeded by Mak Hoblok when unexpected occurrances abound.”

Tor’ab makes sure that the com crystal in his pocket is safe and hidden.

Tor’og Tor’ab steps out of a shadow and says "Greatings Auf Mag Yyanyi, Kolgol, its good to see you again. I am here to see what the situation is and what resources that I need to bring to this. I have heard of this Olgog the Olgog from a tribesmen. I also heard some of Mag Buskt, but not of the most recent events that lead us here.

That being said, I will support Urog and if needed crush this Olgog in power armor. I do not fear his power armor. He relies on it too much.

I will have skimmers here to get us across the water if you wish.

The timing of this couldn’t be worse though. I only have a few gogs who are specialized enough to take out vampyres or Warmongers dead. But now I need them in both places. This is why I came here first. I know what’s in Thomasville all too well. Now I need to learn about this here."

He meandered his way to the gathering to discuss plans for what must be done about the awaiting threat. It was as if he was in a trace as he approached, having oddly humorous thoughts…and why is this meeting different than others. And at that very moment there was a break in conversation, and there was an opening for an impressive speech:For I am Yagogi’al, the very Og’ab Gor’ab of the Venerable Tribe of the same name. For it is I, and not a speaker, a Mak’ab or tribal of the Yagogi. The elder gor’ab chuckled at the thoughts of theses sayings.

Nonetheless, there was the opening and the elder gor’ab started out much more humbly, “I decided this was my time to come out, not one of my other elders. I have sent emissaries out before to work with and communicate between our tribes, this is the true coming together of the tribes. I am Yagog’ial the Og’ab, the Gor’ab leader of one of the tribes of Karov. I will like to help to the best of the tribes abilities and wish you all the best in the awaiting battle. I do have certain strategies for the vampyrs and Mag Buskt, but by numbers alone fear the 100 Ur Rhug with this Olgog the Olgog. I only hope we can help aid Uhryu Bill, as Totem Uhryu is nearly gone these days.”

Rapirova entered the meeting, “I am Rapirova elder adviser to Mama Rapigog. We come to stop the Mag Bruskt and we have a plan.”

He paused gathering his thoughts, “We capture four of da church inquisitors during the battle at Thomasville. We show up to the meet claiming to be another family and offer these 4 as sacrifice. We tell the inquisitors what will happen. When they are offered up and the other bruskti crowd around them to feed on their fear the inquisitors will break free of their bonds. The inquisitors call down holy light it create a big distraction. The other tribes hide on da ship wait for that signal and then you pour out. We take the battle to Mag Bruskt.”

Kolgol looked suspiciously at the newcomer. He had little love for the these and their kind, but was willing to give them a chance for the time being.

“Pardon my skepticism, but how do you know the inquisitors will be able to carry out such an action? Moreover have they agreed to this? It would be a shame to free them just to watch them run away in terror. Also, exactly how many forces do you have waiting on your ships, and what are their capabilities…dear friend.”

“Da Churchers? They faithful in wiping out da demons when da blindfolds come off and they realize they surrounded by them they do da first thing that comes to their mind and call down da holy light to wipe them out.” Rapirova said, “As for da forces, we have no forces on da ship but can bring and all that want to stop mag bruskt. Da other bruskti won’t question a bruskti ship pulling up. All da kul’gul rapi going will be using da distraction da churchers make to get to Mag Bruskt.”

Tor’ab says "Lets say that works, how do we actually put down this group bruskti? 4 Inquisitors won’t take the full attention of all of them. And if they do, they won’t last long. I’m not wild about trying to slaughter all of the bruskti there. Is there a way to drive them off?

My guess is the only way to put a full stop to all of this, is to take down Mag Bruskti. But I don’t see that being easy. I only know he was contained by some pretty hefty wards. And if who ever imprissoned him, could only contain him, I don’t think we can take this part lightly."

Dar’ab walked up to the growing group his fur was matted and blackened by a foul smelling fluid, there were also chunks of festering clumps tangled in his fur. Flies and other insects both crawled all overr is fur or flew around him, some covered by his cloak but many easily seen. The cloak also was stained all over by this foul smelling fluid. “Dar’ab here face Gog the Gog. Hear Gog strong, see for self how strong. No care bout else.” He adjusts a bag that seems filled with the same reeking fluid that seems to cover him, he periodically removes some of the fluid and chunks to more of his fur.

Rapiog looks at this festering reminents of an olgog.

“I am here to kill this one they call Olgog the Olgog, he took my property! If you dare try and take my right I will crush you for it.”

The hair along his back bristles as he says

“My gogs will charge up and crust this Mag Bursk, and I will crush this gog. I have heard the reports, he is one of the gogs that work for the interlopers, the EEF. His time spent under them would have made him weak and easy to kill for someone like me”

Dar’ab looks at Rapiog and shrugs “No care bout property, you take. Want fight strong Gog, him, you, same. No wish kill, fight see strength, Tor simple, live hard. No care bout rest, let you fight first. You lose, fight Gog the Gog, you win, fight you. Condition no till death, one who lose, must praise one who win. Defeat body, defeat pride.”

Dar’ab thumps his chest, some foul fluid splashes off.

Rapirova heard Dar’ab’s declaration. “You get him to agree to wrestle you and a bruskti accompany you, make you stronger using our powers. Show dat gog who be the strongest.”

Tor’ab says "Rapirova, we will take you up on your offer to get some of our gogs on your ship to get them close. We just want to make sure if we start throwing around light leyas, that none of yours get caught in the cross fire.

Do we have any other options for distracting or removing the other bruskti from the fight. Is there a common water source there that you could put something in to make them sleepy or loose their concentration?

I’m just looking for a way to stop the ceremony, and not have to fight and kill all there."

Don’t care about these conditions, I will rend this gog limb from limb! I will make his entrails his intrails and his intrails his entrails, I will make him feel pain! Lots and LOTS of PAIN!

Kolgol chuckled at the ferocity of his statement.

“You have a lot of determination I see. I think that will serve you well in this battle, but temper that fury with wisdom, and your power with knowledge. The one we will face is stronger than the average gog, and we should exercise caution around him. Any edge or power we can gain over these forces will be another chance to…how you say…rend him from limb to limb.”