One is the loneliest number....

Dear Phantom Mark-93875,

I received your present and was overjoyed by the thoughtful gesture. As you well know, I have long been searching for something to use in the DJ booth at Club R and the moment I saw your gift I knew that it would be the perfect focal point for the venue. It now stands in the club holding up the largest of our perfectly designed and tuned speaker system (a special thanks goes out to Phantom Mark-32199 for the making of our speaker systems). I believe that your present not only lends to the overall ambiance, but also adds to the acoustics of the room. When you return to the castle, we shall host a party so that you can see your offering in its new home!

Though, your gift does bring to mind something I recently read in “The Psychology of Automatons.” It states that grandiose presents from a creation to their master may either be a sign of extreme melancholy or the impulsive desire to kill their creator. And I realized something quite startling. You must be lonely all by yourself out in the Land of Very Green and Furry Bunnies.

So in return of your generosity, I am sending a battalion of Phantom to the areas around your location and have personally selected a group of eight from amongst them to assist you in your efforts. Each of the individuals chosen are not only adept assassins, but also trained dancers. I trust that you will enjoy their company and hopefully the nine of you can learn a dance routine that you can perform at the big party!

As Always, Your Enthusiastic Party Planner,

Lord R