Mission Questions

With the red bishops striders, it says they are immune to emp. I don’t see a Chill AR. Does that also mean they are immune to Chill damage, and being turned off by chill damage?

Is there a Leyas shield that can block thermal vision?

By reading the description, I thought that Ice shield has a chance to as the user is covered by an orb of Ice.

The long shot thought was Chill Shield, as the user is surrounded by an orb of chilled shadows.

For the Breakout at Thomasville, What are the Red Bishop Striders?

Is this the Red Bishop Artillery Strider? (Page 4 of the Month 1 update)[/COLOR]

Vehicles never have a VAR vs chill. Instead to find out their defense against chill look at their EP which is how much chill dmg their engine can take before shutting down. Remember unlike destroying a vehicle chilled vehicles can be restarted by their pilots the following combat round if their pilot can hook them up to a backup power source. In addition most vehicle weapons that use combustion will still function even if a vehicle has been disable by dropping EP to 0 using chill (or EMP for high and ultra tech vehicles and some medium tech vehicles))

No there are no shields that block thermal. A chill shield will show up on thermal as a humanoid shaped cold spot.

However if you can use chill attacks and frost storm attacks to drop the entire areas ambient temp you could at least give your tribals a chance at stealth.

Yes it is.

In the hunt for inquisitor leonin, when you say the flesh on the hand is wavy, do you mean it ripples, or…?

Yes its seems almost etherial as if wrapped around the bone in a spirit like way. So it fades into and out of view without moving from its position. As khalid or resugent breathes waves would move across its surface.

Was there a followup week 6 mission for: http://dr-forum.whitestarhosting.net/showthread.php?221-Through-the-Shadow-to-Krodnok-s-Lab&p=1793#post1793

I don’t see one, just want to make sure I don’t miss it.

There is not mission for week 6 associated with it. But characters who are in the lab cannot take part in missions outside the feral lands of the south.

And to further confirm there are no week 6 missions that take place in the feral south.

Question about these Five Giant Iron Crosses that acts as the wards from Rescue Mission Week 7: The POWs of Thomasville Station
Under the description of General lvl 2 Wards, it says if you destroy the object that is warded, you can break the ward.

How much damage would need to be done to break these artifacts? (Cutting them, melting them, can’t be done?)

Also, how far is their range? Do all 5 cover separate areas with slight overlapping, or do all 5 overlap each other all the time?

Is the mine field under the protection of these wards?

Five wards cover all of thomasville station death camp and minefield.

In reference to how much damage is necessary to break the crosses is currently unknown to players as this will be their first time fighting this style of ward (in other words can be done but it will be experimenting in the field of battle to figure out how whether by cutting or melting, or blowing up or aciding etc) once it is discovered the SAR will be posted for future missions involving these types of artificed wards.

Where are the crosses positioned, 4 corners and a center?

Forming a starshaped pattern (pentacle pattern)
One at the south wall (shadow) two at east wall (fire earth) two at west wall (air water) North wall has another cross but its not artificed with any wards. (Sixth inactive cross forms a hexacle pattern with others but as it has no artificing it wasnt included in initial descript)

So does that mean that certain leyas can be used in certain parts of the camp?

Yes Healing Leyas , general leyas, shapeshifting Leyas and troubadour Leyas can be done as well as summoning leyas.

I meant something like; the possibility of using shadow leyas near the north wall. Or one of the elemental leyas (excluding light) near the wall opposite its respective ward.

the Inquisitors prepared and tested the wards out to ends of the minefield. Consider whole camp protected from that warded Element until the ward destroyed.

What effect do shadow wards have on vampyrs?

Vampyrs cannot utilize extended life bonuses in its presence nor use their other innate vampyr powers. Also cannot feed in the presence of a Shadow Ward.

If a vampyr is trapped (for hours) near a shadow ward and cannot escape they will beginning dying as if they had lost all extended life.