Mission Questions

I cannot describe the hangar only because the only characters who have seen it fully are Kolgol n his squire and Olav of Unen.

Therefore if neither of those two players choose to describe it other characters really won’t have any operational information on the hangar beyond the following

1. was built into a cliff face somewhere along the coast of Bartsport

2. had some unknown method of connecting the hangar to the manor house, unknown method used to connect elevator to manorhouse. ( elevator Shafts don’t line up geographically)

Curiosity dictates I ask two questions before I post on “The Damaged Factory Controls”.

1). What is the layout of the room? Is there an upper level from which I can look down from?

2). Is there a way in the room to control 500 Warmonger’ s Dead? 500 is the number previously stated in the thread.

Just want to clarify these things before I go making things up, and have them turn out to be wrong.

1- There are multiple catwalks, so there is definitely one which would extend above them allowing you to look down from. However there is a sealed top to the area, so that barrier still keeps them inside it.

2- The 500 Warmongers Dead are Unit 111 so they will only follow commands directly from the K’ias Holys, an actual Unit 111 Captain or Unit 111 Dead Surgeon, or a Fiend of Warmonger (Ancient evil demonic being).

As Candy is observing the group in the factory, can she see through Krodnok’s invisibility on the higher catwalks? I was planning on making a comment, but stopped because I wasn’t sure if her leyas sight could see through his invisibility outside the area she is.

An excellent Question, it would depend on Krodnoks current Obscurements.

Krodnok is currently using a tech-based Cloaking Device so that would give off no Leyas, but as a Dead he would have a natural Leyas aura with shadow elements due to his undead nature.

So a query out to Krodnok, do you currently have any obscurements or obscure (general leyas lvl 2) artificed objects?

With that said, seeing Dead Auras on the catwalks if using Leyas sight would not be uncommon in the Factory and most of the characters there suspect Dead Surgeon Naveed of Unit 111 is somewhere nearby observing them.

At current, Krodnok has nothing other than the cloaking device with which he is hiding.

Also, in inquiry to “The *unt for Inquisitor Leonin”, around the tower, there aren’t skeletons or bodies of former gaurds or anything like that, are there?

nope good question though. any bodies left here would have been carried off by local predators over the hundreds of years since the site was abandoned.

Jamesville Flashpoint question:

Using Animal Lore (4) - Ya’na is looking for a way to defeat it, and is searching his memories to any clues or hints to what things may work against the blood angel. Physical weapons or standard energy doesn’t seem to work, what might?

(i asked the narrator about this)
Using animal lore Ya’na can tell that the creature is not a natural one, and could therefore assume that it is a kuliek formed by the beliefs of the worshipers.
(now for my own input)
Ya’na can probably figure out that this one seems a bit different from other Angels that have appeared in the Goblin Lands previously, so specifically what could harm it would be not be in his animal lore.

Question: As Mission “Week 5: Slicing the Pie” is a prep mission. Can any of the Gogs involved artifice anything during this week if they are being positioned, but actually engaging any enemy?"

For this specific mission all olgogs involved may be involved in artificing and or leyas training as they march BUT it must be also referenced in both the mission post and the artificing or leyas training threads.

Remember any character sent on this mission will locked into the week 6 mission.

So they will be unable to artifice during week 6

In reference to “Through the Shadow to Krodnok’s Lab”;

I feel that, as Krodnok, and as it is mentioned in the origin post, I need to know the traps and secrets in the lab. Also, anything from the Man-'O-War Fiend of Warmonger I am currently ‘in possesion of’… I did get that from this area, after all…

http://www.darkrefuge.net/BorderWars.html

See week 36-37 free download for stats on page 4 of the Man O War

Krodnok can manifest this Man O War Fiend of Warmonger in any battle he is a part of.
The man o war comes with two Hellforged machineguns

One is already set up near the shadow entrance to the Tomb of Holys and set on a living Nightmare tripod.
It can be commanded by thought by the Man O War.

Other traps include a smoke grenade trap in ceiling and a net launcher hidden in the bed bunk.

There are also releasable ghouls in the main hold (3)

I probably should have mentioned this earlier, but I failed to realize that they were mentioned in the original post, and for that, I apologize.

In “Through the shadows to Krodnok’s lab”, if those are the books I think you are talking about, those were given to another player so he could translate them for me… they aren’t there anymore…

Duly noted

Are there any energy bridges near Thomasville?

What time of day is the Thomasville taking place for the rescue? Since there is spot lights, I assume dark. But want to make sure.

Very good question there are no energy bridges near thomasville. The closest one is an active energy bridge to the land of the Aegelis about five miles outside of thomasville which your adepts would have noticed while traveling through the region

Yes it is occuring at night just after midnight. Lots of moonlight, intermitten clouds.