Meeting about the MAg Der'al

Torlok’ab watched as some troopers set up the tent for the meeting. The tent was located several miles outside of the city of Drewsport as to not attract attacks on the township.

He hoped that some of the other groups in the area would show up, so that they could discuss the threat that the MAg Der’al posed to the peace and safety of the olgogs and the colonies to the north and east.

The messages had been sent to the various groups requesting that they send an envoy to meet and trade information. Torlok’ab knew that some of the other group in the region had no clue what and how dangerous the Mag Der’al really are.

—OOC—
thread is open to all tribes, eef, and grimaldus

A tall olgog from Ka’Rhug walked into the tent. He wore bone and leather plate armor, and a wooden mask painted white and black, obscuring the top half of his face. He walked with an air of dignity, as if he had important things on his mind.

He was accompanied by two Ka’Rhug legionaries, wearing similar armor, with the addition of ashen grey bone spike helmets, which gave them a bit of a skeletal appearance. They flanked him on either side, and carried old school magi cannons slung casually over their shoulders.

The emissary nodded at Torlok’ab, and then took a seat and waited for more tribes to send representatives to discuss the issue at hand.

A Tla’loc’alian ( OOC Or how ever you spell it) Walks to the meeting meeting tent. His tribe did not know much of the Mag Der’al. They needed to know more. They gave prisoners to the EEF, but so far they have heard nothing. Hopefully this would give them a chance to learn something. The Tribesmen was dressed in an Armorfiend Vest and carried a krato bone spear.

Gulon says “Thank you for holding this. The Mag Der’al concerns us and we do not know enough about them.”

A young man about sixteen rode in on a young mare. He was wearing simple leather armor with a small Cross symbol over his heart. He had a iron tipped mace tied to his horse’s saddle, but was not carrying it on his person. He had light brown hair and a light olive complexion. He nodded politely at the Olgogs present.
"Greetings I am Julius Hiezal, I have been sent by Lord Grimaldus upon receiving your invitation. I am afraid that I do not know too much about this Mag Der’al, we fully cooperated with the EEF and were reinforced with their troops who preformed most of the investigation with our people providing support. However we do believe that this is a problem concerning all, so we would like to know more about the situation in your lands. Perhaps with more information we can make absolute sure that there are no more of the terrorists in our own lands so none are threatened by unnecessary violence. "

Dol walks towards the meeting, it seems interesting to her, as she should know more about the Mag’Der’al before evne thinking about attempting negotiation. “I wish to join this meeting of the…” She looks over the group already gathered and says with a sigh of slight disturbance, “minds.” This meeting could be more troublesome than originally thought.

Hiezal looked around the silent room, “So, anyone learn anything interesting about this group? All I know is that they hate humans and struck at various colonies. Some were rounded up in various parts of these lands but others escaped. Anything we need to look out for?”

The masked olgog looked up, seemingly glad that the discussion had begun.

“From what our tribe has discovered, there are several things that are notable about these Mag Der’al. The rebels themselves seem to simply be husks for some kind of parasite that dwells within the host’s body. When the host body comes in danger, or becomes inconvenient, a sort of ooze like creature emerges, and quickly leaps to a new host and takes control. We lost eight good men to the creatures. From what we can tell, the parasite can be destroyed with intense heat, point in case we dropped them into lava and they were no more.”

“I know little of their overall motives for what they do, or who really controls them, but I do know that there is far more to them than meets the eye, and they are too dangerous to be left alone.”

Torlok’ab nodded in agreement. “The mag der’al appear to be a creature derived from an ancient servitor species to the Nightmare Lords. It was the belief of the k’ias that they had been wiped out in the ancient war between themselves and the Nightmare Lords. The mag der’al differ in their colouration and motives. We have no record of the Nightmare Lords having any animosity towards earthers. The mag der’al appear to hate earthers above all others, all the attacks that we have heard of involve either earthers and those who deal with them, or have been defensive when discovered.”

“On a related note, it appears that they might be able to be detected in manners similar to beings infested by brain leeches and other cerebral parasites”

Gulon says "Do you know of anyway to force thsi creature out of the gogs?

The olgog turned to Gulon.

“As I said before, the only way appears to be if the host body is in danger. When the terrorists were thrown into the magma, the creatures frantically leaped to new bodies for safety, implying that unless a stronger or more suitable host is nearby, they would prefer to remain in their current bodies. I don’t know if there is … humane … way to use this as a test for gogs suspected of carrying the creatures, but it is an assured one.”

“Perhaps their leyas aura is strange when one looks at the infected ones with leyas sight? I haven’t tried myself, but it would seem like two minds sharing a body would give off an odd leyas aura.”

Torlok’ab nodded “as I said, we have been able to detect them, but ass soon as they realize that we know what they are, they attack. Weather in self defense or just because, we are not sure.”

Squire Hiezal asked as politely as he could “Has anyone tried talking to them? To try to convince them to stop their attacks? If they are living creatures, perhaps they can be persuaded to try a peaceful route.”

Gulon says “We had a few surrender to us. But they gave us nothing. It was more like it was their mission to do that so others would not be caught. But I do think they gave the EEF what they needed for a possible cure. We will see soon how that works.”