Lalur'ab seeks to meet with Brother Sira about the Children.

(OCC Note: Lalur’ab will use a fighter to reach where Sira is. Also I’m posting this without knowing what happened with the new station at Simonsberg.)

Lalur’ab locates Brother Sira and approaches him. With a Bow Lalur’ab says “My tribe and I need either advice and or help with earther church of one children we rescued from a battlefield.

Earlier a fortification in Thomasville was attacked by Children of the Church of One. The Church had allowed them through their lines and rush a fortified position. Almost certainly to let them die. To this, we removed the ones we could from the battlefield. We either healed or resurrected all of the non immutable children.

We also have the bodies of 20 immutable children that were killed, and we are not sure what to do with them. Since they are immutable, we cannot do anything to bring them back with leyas. This is what we would do with any child who has died before their time. And ones so young, I could not image it was their time. And there was definitely little point. One of our Tribe does have something in a syringe that he says will bring back immutables, but is something that won’t always work right in our hands. And we only have one.

We were wondering if this was something you could help with?”