Intermission 2: The Dragonyards of Unen

Lok’reshed of Unit 817 has gathered together a small team of elite mercs to raid a Black Scale Gang recruitment center. It is up to him if he tells anyone about the Artifact or not (if not no one knows about it).
The meeting is taking place in a basement of a house in Drewsport.

It is currently open to all characters who want to aid Lok’reshed. Payment for this mission starts at 1 set of Poisonbringer Scales for use in armorsmithing, one Poisonbringer barb spearhead to make an elite poison spear, and the joy of kicking northern Olgogs out of Unen where they are oppressing the locals.

“Lok’reshad, I am Yirhug of the Order of the Bladed Sun,” said the redfur dressed like an Earther dandy, with an innocent smile, "I have heard that you want to clean up the Black Scale Gang.

I would like to help."

They would recognize the young redfur from Drewsport where he worked hard to help the masses.

Lurtor steps in from the Shadows. he says “As you know, but for the benefit of others, I’m Lurtor. I have many reasons to help cleanup this gang. One of which they attack my tribe.”

Lurtor was not yet completely comfortable naming his alligences, so he left of the Order of the Bladed Sun as well as VLAD. But most knew that by now anyways.

Lurtor says "So how do we want to do this? I’m not a complete fan of the come in Guns blazing, but it could work in this case. But I do prefer the sneak attack and quietly take out who we can before the alarm is raised and then let loose with the fire power of the undead.

I will have some stun sticks, and capture Magi Pistols to use when I need to take something alive. Once our cover is blown, I can fill the sky with some lightning to cause a distraction for those flying dragons we see. Not sure it will take them out, but it will give them something else to pay attention to while someone shoots them down."

Lurtor continues "I can take out or disable one of their guards from a patrol and take his place. I will let you know who through a comm crystal. I can’t read his mind, but I should be able to get in this way. And to start quietly dealing with the gang members or get any information they might have.

WHen/if this goes bust, we can return to the create distractions and have the big guns take down the dragons.

What do you think?"

(OOC I’ll most likely have to write up and even post my participation tomorrow. If I’m the first post, I’ll modify things in the second post Friday before the deadline. But I won’t have much time then.)

Glog walked in “Sorry I’m late. I was trying to get better with this thing,”

The item in his hand is a Dragons Bone War bow, with no signs of being touched by the Leyas.

Lok’reshad looked over those who had come to aid in this mission. “Thank you all for coming. I feel that we need to make sure that these criminals know that they can not run wild here in these lands. most of the dragons have not chosen to be enslaved by these villains. If we can free them in a way that they will not threaten the surrounding villages and towns, then I would prefer that. If any of you can disable them safely, that would be best. the gangers I care little if they are allowed to escape. In fact, It may be best if some of them escaped to bring the tale to others that would try and use our lands for their own evil purposes.”

—ooc—

sorry about taking so long to get back to everyone, been distracted this week

Lorne knew it was playing with fire to take a job that people who knew his face would also take an interest in, but sometimes he couldn’t help himself.

He strode in just as Lok’reshad finished, and glanced over the group once, his hand resting casually on the pommel of his sword. He’d already made himself unrecognizable with a simple shadow shroud, but just in case, he only held eye contact with the Lok’reshad and nodded once, and then said,

“As long as you’re paying, I’ll give them something to harp about.”

He then headed for the back of the group, his entrance was made even less subtle by the clink of platemail with each step, and his heavy cloak smacking the shorter members of the group as he passed.

Lurtor says “The Juvi dragons we could try and knock out. Their adult bodies might be an issue. But the fully growned and trained dragons, I do not think we could do that.”

Lurtor hands Lok’reshad a comm crystal.

Then says "If possible, I might try to impersonate one of the gangers, and if I am able to I’ll use the comm crystal to relay to you who not to shoot. But If successful I might be able to checkout the inside and find usable intel or useful items. Also I might be able to get close to the juvi dragons to try and knock them out following your wishes.

I’ll try a sneak approach if I can’t find a Gang member to get in."

Lok’reshad looked at lurtor and replied “I have the ability to imitate one of the gangers and some of their equipment. I should be able to infiltrate the base with out rais ing the alarm. Once inside I should be able to disable their defenses or at least disrupt them.”

“My tribe has a place for the dragons where they may learn from an elder while not causing as much damage.” Glog said as he practiced his archery stance.

Oops double posted

Yirhug nodded, "I can confuse the adult dragons without causing permament harm.I will take up position on the hill.

from there my artifacings will distract and disorient.

Just please don’t hit me with friendly fire."

An old looking gog, with fur white in places stood smoking a pipe. He watched as everyone came together and quickly declared their help for this task, with only one gog saying anything about a reason for doing so.

He waited, and then asked “why are we attacking these gogs? What have they done that is heinous enough to rule a direct attack”

Glog looked at the old gog and said “I know not why the others fight, but I am bound by honor and oath to fight these gogs who enslave the Darmag pups. I can not stand and watch as they force others to serve them. Not only would my tribe cast me out, but the Darmag who I killed would kill me in turn.”