Ill gotten gains

Urik’s brow furrowed as he looked at the crudely drawn “plans”. Ragsin’tor looked at him eagerly he was practically bouncing with excitement. They sat in Urik’s office in the bunker. Really just a storage closet they’d crammed a desk in to. It fit with just enough space to walk around it.
“You really think we can make these out of the parts we have left, Rags?” Urik asked dubiously.
“Sure sure Boss. I already patched up the trucks and we got piles of parts. I figure we can put four together.” He nodded so rapidly that the goggles he wore slipped from his forehead and down over his eyes.

Urik looked back down at the plans. Rags kept the trucks running that was true. But to build vehicles from scratch? Urik had been planning to sell the parts but four bikes could be handy especially if they could scrounge up some weapons for them.
“Alright, do it.” He wasn’t even finished speaking before Rags had run out of the room and was calling to the others to get them to work. “I hope I don’t regret this.” Urik muttered to himself.

The bikes were finally done, two earlier than expected which allowed some testing of the design. It had exceptional handling on the sand but struggled with jumps or leaps or any moment the treads weren’t on the ground.

They were all surprised by the extensive modular weapon mounting system on the traked Bikes.

–[two are ready week 8 two ready week 9 for a total of 4, use them in missions to learn special tricks on them. They can be modded with better engines stolen from another vehicle (Higher move and higher EP) or more armor. They use standard tracked bike stats from Core book with added bonuses described in original reward description]–