Herd of Auf Lal' al offers refuge for fleeing Free Kolgul Militia members

After taking in the militia members who did not wish to join the militia in the first place, Elder Lalder sent out messengers with a message offering refuge for fleeing Free Kolgul Militia members. If they wish a place with my tribe, they will have to due the jobs assigned to them and pull their weight as all members of the tribe do.

What Lalder kept out of the message was that these new recruits will be examined by the Aufs to make sure they are Healthy and of an acceptable character. If they need healing, the Aufs will do so. The Aufs will use Cure Disease, Cure Insanity, and Cure poison. If after this, Lalder thinks they are a danger to the tribe, they will be sent away. Lalder wishes to expand his numbers, but will not endanger his tribe to do so.

(OCC this includes his first 4 new recruits from the mission.)

Bug the Standard Bearer was barely two and half feet tall and wirey for an Olgog, “Hey New Boss what we get if we get more KGM to join up? Other than doing job assigned what tasks they gotta do what recompense theh get? Need this info to know howta sell our tribe
Lotsa work it takes to find Former KGM hideouts, happy to do work but what me n boyz get that mean more than we get for weaving baskets and hammocks.
Weaving baskets and hammocks good work for tribe and gather fruits in baskets give us food as tribal yes? So why go afield?”

Lalder could tell Bug the Standard Bearer had grown up among Earthers.

Lalder will nod "You may notice lately we can’t been making many baskets. What will ask of you and other Former KGM is help in protecting this tribe. Hopefully in these actions, we will be helping many other gogs as I wish to help unite the gogs. But not through forcing them to join me. But by being able to show the strength of working together, and show this is the way to protect our lands from our enemies. Which are many.

If you don’t care as much for the greater good reward, Our tribe will feed and house you in addition to other things. I will also give you a place to belong. You will be treated as if your part of the tribe like any other tribesmen. And if you follow the tribal rules, protect the tribe and obey the Elders, you will be full members of the tribe. And I invest time, training, and materials to my tribemens.

we will make sure you are armored and have access to the weapons you need. Take this springshot pistol. I had asked one of you to borrow it for a few days. "

Lalder then turned to the target that was setup and fired the pistol at it. (Lalder had artificed this with Fire Dart II earlier in the day).

Lalder then said "Our weapons in this tribe tend to be artificed. As a member of the tribe, we will also teach you other Leyas.

But all of this is dependent on you being like any member of my tribe. So, What do you think?
"

Bug the standard bearer says, “Im in if we get paid in artificed weapons. Ill shoot the shit outta anyone who attacks the tribe.”

Another of the former KGM interrupted saying,
"We should be careful though the new KGM will keep raiding the tribes until they respond. They will probably avoid those tribes that bloodied their nose like this tribe did.

But any of your allies who didnt defend themselves before will be viewed as fair game ."

Lalder nods "I expected that. That is one of the reasons we displayed more power than I needed to. We could have just made everyone disappear silently. But that wouldn’t have shown that we are not an easy target.

I am very concerned about the other tribes as well. I agree that the new KGM will be back. This will especially be an issue as many tribes sent gogs to the army in the north.

Thank you for the warning, I will send messengers to each tribe just in case they have not realized this.

As you can see, I’m working on build up a force where we can respond to the enemies attacking other tribes. Besides protecting our allies, this will help us gain more tribes to the union, and new members to this tribe. Like you four.

We have already made the trade agreements to gain access to supplies to build more armor and weapons to supply this larger force and the skimmers to transport it. We already produce more food and water than my tribe currently uses. Though we may have to expand my production of food in the future.

I tell you this, not to tell my plans. I think my plans are pretty obvious. I tell you this so you can see that I’m preparing the resources to support a larger number of warriors and the desire to protect my tribe and our allies.

Now do you think you can recruit form FKM members, or any other Gogs willing to help?
"

Lalder will get a tribesmen, and send him with a message to disperse to tribes who will be willing to receive his messages.
(OOC let me know ifyou want me to post separatly for this. This message is meant for play tribes and npc tribes.)

Bug the Standard Bearer arrives with a begraggled lot of Free Kolgul Militia Recruits. Four runty little Olgogs arrived, each only a few inches taller than Bug himself.
They saluted Lalder with their springshot pistols.
(Auf Lal’al gains four FKM Recruits see Free Kolgul Militia Recruit stats in the Month 2 update. These four are wary of the Auf Lal’al and must be shown they can trust the herd of Auf Lal’al. They cannot be used for production or training until they are sent on a mission as part of the Auf Lal’al)

(OCC week 9 is the 4 new FKM Recruits 2nd mission as part of the tribe.)

–{the FKM are now usuable for training and production.

They will now also attract additonal FKM to the banner of the UtR.
Please create a thread open to all UtR members to discuss how as a group to handle training housing and feeding the FKM members who are willing to join the UtR as a standing army. Based on what accomodations provided the UtR will gain a set number of FKM. }–