Herd of Auf Lal' al herd approaches the caves of Yyan Kol tribe

Auf Lalyan of the Herd of Auf Lal’ al approaches the caves of Yyan Kol tribe in Tla’Loc’al. She is dressed in nightmare hide and carrying the spear of an Auf, but using it more as a walking stick than like holding a weapon. She approaches at a steady but cautious pace.

As She approached a member of Yyan Kol’s tribe she says “I am Auf Laylan of the head of Auf Lal’ al. I wish to speak to someone about trade and relations between our tribes. Can you bring me someone who can speak on this?”

The guard looked Laylan over then replied “Greetings Auf I will tak you to see Ur Kol he is in charge.”

Auf Lalyan follows the guard to see Ur Kol. When she is in his presence she will give a slight bow of respect and says "Greeting Ur Kol. Myself and my tribe bid you greetings. I have come here for two reasons. One is trade. The second is to provide a way for relations between our tribes to improve and expand. And if all works out well, a way to invite your tribe to the Lur Union if all works out.

But many tribes have spent a long time fighting among tribes, so we need a place to start. To build trust and relations between our tribes.

So to start, We are looking to trade for krato bone for making new spears."

Ur Kol bowed in return and listened as the Auf spoke.
“Trade would benefit us both I hope and as we are in need of supplies of food and water those would be of the highest value to us but allies are always needed in this gog forsaken world of ours. But as you say trust would be stronger if earned not assumed. So what is it that you offer as trade for the bone you seek??”

Auf Lalyan says "Since you are so close, I can deliver what ever water your tribe needs. I can deliver the water each week if you like. I would just need to rotate the barrels that we deliver the water need. I’m not sure how many are in your tribe, but its about 20 gallons per water for 5 Gogs per week.

I can cover the water and food needed 1 tribe. For this, I need Krato bones, ArmorFiend hides and swordfiend bones.

We are preparing to defend ourselves from the church of one. If history repeats at all, we will need to be ready for the backlash from what the brez are doing.

"
(OCC I’m removing specific numbers after messaging with the Narrator and getting how much food we have extra to trade. I sent one more message, but hopefully I won’t have to change it again :-p)

Ur Kol thought for a moment and said “Those be very acceptable terms. I shall have my gogs prepare to begin trading with you and yours. May this agreement be beneficial to both tribes and bring both closer.”

Auf Lalyan says "Then we have an agreement. And hopefully this will build a way for our tribes to earn the others trust. "