GUTS diplomat selection

The EEF has asked for GUTS and UTR representatives for talks to reopen the Colonial boarder. The UTR will be sending Urog. Who are we sending along with him? I’d volunteer but my past with the EEF is complex. It’s probably better I don’t go. So who wants the job?

“Dis be an important ting already some of the craftsman ask when they can trade there goods in da colonies again,” Mama Rapigog said. “Da family can send Navigator Turin. He an earther who adopted da ways of da family but not da ways of the Bruskti. This ting though if he negotiate a treaty we all must agree on it. Perhaps it best the Batavian Bat send the negotiator.”

“Alright we can wait for bit to hear from them but if we don’t get word for the Bat soon I think you should send your Navigator.”

“So GUTS needs a diplomat,” Dol says out loud with a sigh. “My subordinates are pirates, negotiation is not usually our strong point. Although as head of South Drewsport, I may be in a better position to speak to them, maybe.”

I keep sticking my neck out for other people, it will bite me at some point, Dol thinks.