Goblin Lands 2 Diplomatic Mission Week 21: The Invasion of the Tomb Factory Part 2

Lalder says "What actions here would wake Holys? Is it using the factory, shuting down the factory? If there is any risk in using the factory I would expect minimal to no use of the factory by Unit 817 as their main job would be to keep Holys asleep. "

Zedzehl stroked his chin, “There is one more thing. You have some of our people. They unfortunately failed at their mission. They were supposed to ground your armada so you wouldn’t end up in this situation. You know all there faces so you will know if they try to infiltrate you again. As an act of good ace you will release them yes?”

The Red Bishop frowns "So, the current solution is for everyone to leave the area and for Unit 817 to take over? Just wondering, does that keep Holys from waking up? What exactly must be done to make Holys from waking up? Does 817 need to keep making Dead units? What will his responsibilities be?

Lalder says “We will release your people. They will be searched first as they were on my Carrier. But we will also heal them to full health. (OOC as long as they were alive to begin with)”

Lalder thought to himself “they had already served the need he had for them. They exposed Unit 7756 as an enemy unit. I don’t believe they were trying to stop the mission for our health. No one could have known those defences would have been like that… well maybe… Unit 7756 had something to do with that too… hmmm.”

(OOC Lalder does not trust Unit 7756 due to there actions, but he thinks there is more to the whole thing… just not sure what.)

Lalder continues “I still want the answer to my question of what keeps Holys asleep, and if using the factory wakes him, that should not be done.”

ralphie looked at the gathering, “I believe that if this is what you all want that I can agreed to it on behalf of my captain. However, as we feel that trust is earned, I would suggest that amongst yourselves, you select two ro more people to act as oversight and that they change not less often the once a season. that way, you can feel safer and know if this facility as attacked”

And the lupo spiders skitter about naturally, keeping an eye on things within the facility