Goblin Lands 2 Diplomatic Mission WEEK 18: Revoked Reservation Status

Babi nodded, Urik’s question seemed extremely important to stopping the conflict from happening again. “Urik, you ask a good question. Da Bruskti will help investigate dis ting. We can take the Kalok Fraytur and fly at night. Da wild ones won’t see us, n risk of of dem attacking us.”

Urog nodded. “Good, so we will get to the bottom of this.” Urog nodded to Babi, “That’s a great idea. Once we understand why it happened, we can ensure it doesn’t happen again.” Urog looked at the place where Ka’zac had been sitting. “And, in turn, figure out how to pay penance for our actions.” He turned to the rest of those gathered.

“It is clear that we show remorse for what occurred. It is clear that there are those among us who chose better than others.” Urog looked at Uhryu Bill as he said it. “We cannot undo what we did, and we want to make sure it never happens again. We have chosen to work to make the feral’s lives a little easier, for the most part. All that is left is the judgment. So I say this: I cannot allow the misguided actions of friends and kin of the United Tribes of Der’al to lead to more death. I will also not seek out other tribes for punishment. If those tribes wish to submit themselves, I leave it to them. I will not wage war to this punishment.”

Urog altered his tone and continued, “So instead I say this: those who are members of the United Tribes of Der’al, we stand together, and together we shall be judged. Not as individuals and not as leaders. Let the Earthers of the East hand down their judgment and may our actions serve us better. May they choose to continue friendship, not give out punishment. May our future actions, on behalf of all our tribes, serve as penance in their eyes.”

He looked out to the room around him, hoping his peers would agree.

"

Tlahob nodded at Urogs words,
this so far was the best answer that this group has given.

“The Or’Lur tribe agrees.”

Na’z’ez scratched her chin. “So, let me get this straight. All the tribes who are members of the UtR will all be dealt with as a whole, in the same manner, regardless of how they individually dealt with the Ferals?”

Na’z’ez squinted and looked off to the side, and thought for a moment, then looked at Urog. “Is that going to be how we deal with everything from now on? And if that’s going to be the case, what is the punishment for the UtR going to be? And, even then, how will the independent tribes be punished?”

Urog looked at the grey fur, “I don’t know. But for this, we do. Punishment?” Urog shrugs, “We will hear out what the Earthers from the East have to say about our penance, our actions, and determine if further action is required based on what we know and learn.”

Urog smiled at Na’z’ez, “How our decisions affect you is up to you. You can stand with us and follow our lead, or offer a different opinion.”

Lalder says "I agree. Our actions should hopefully be enough, and with context the colonies will continue the relation between us.

But internally to UtR, I still want a few of the rules, laws, agreements. What ever you want to call them. I still want Ka’zac promise of no more final deaths for Olgogs outside of his tribe. I think this rule should be general with the exception of protection of their Tribe or UtR. We cannot punish someone for using a fireball against someone attacking their tribe. Any crimes against a tribes in the UtR can be brought to the council.

For the tribes outside of us, I agree no war unless we are pushed. We have other options outside of violence. But Remember unit 111 is still out there, with a factory still as far as I know. And I’m concerned about a tribe or twos actions. But first we need to get ourselves in order. "

Urik gave Babi a nod of thanks. “We can work out search teams later.”
“I agree with Urog. It’s best we face whatever the Eastern Colonies judge together. I also think Ladler has a good point we agree that this doesn’t happen again and that if forced to defend ourselves in the future we won’t go out of our way to make sure anyone stays dead.”

Na’z’ez shook her head. “Look,” she said. “I’m all for your show of unity. I am. But we aren’t part of your UtR, and I apologize, but knowing Lord Krodnok, I honestly don’t think we ever will be. I’d like it if we stayed seperate in this matter. We didn’t harm any of the ferals, and, even now, we still haven’t.”

Castiel had stood in the back listening to the olgogs bicker, “Truly this is the best the tribes can come up with? A Kolgul’s droppings apology and promise they won’t do it again?”

He looked to Sira, “You asked the tribes to act and all that will result is those that desire blood will still kill the feral olgogs at will, and those that don’t will keep apologizing for them.” He paused and surveyed the leaders with disdain before returning his attention to Sira, “Honorable Brother surely you see an occupation of the Olgog lands to insure the senseless killing ceases would be just by all standards, and if supported by the tribes gathered would stop these lands from feeding Warmonger. Letting them continue in their blood lust will only continue to fuel him.”

Urog didn’t like the animosity against the United Tribes. But there was little he could do about that. Tribals don’t like their Ur Rhug bosses, the Ur Rhugs feared the Kings… It was the way of things.

“He may not be wrong. We may not stop doing what we do. We may be lying, we may fall into hate and mistrust again. But if the only answer to end bloodshed is more bloodshed, then why bother with a trial? We do not have your Earther machines, and if you or the Earthers from the North attacked, we would likely lose and become slaves again. We would fight, there would be great battles. I don’t see how it would help anyone. But as I said, the choice is yours.”

He nodded his head respectfully at Castiel and made a mental note: this Grey fur Castiel was no friend of the olgog.

He then turned to the other Grey fur, “if you did nothing wrong, you’ve nothing to fear. You weren’t there when we made the arrangement with the Earthers from the East or in breaking it.” Urog shrugged, as if to say there was no further need for the Gray fur’s discussion.

Lalder says "I think the warmonger would not wish the UtR to succeed. For as much fighting that has gone on lately, they has been many more examples of the tribes working together. Working to feed others outside of their own tribe. Olgogs looking to better not just themselves or their tribe, but Olgogs as a whole.

It might not be easy, and when attacked sometimes violence does happen. And sometimes leaders do not always choose the best Choice. But in the UtR, the intent is there. Why would so many tribes work to save thousands of Olgogs that were being released into the deserts to stave and die.

UtR might not be perfect, but peace will happen one day. We just have to keep trying and learning from our mistakes."