Goblin Lands 2 Diplomatic Mission WEEK 18: Revoked Reservation Status

The UtR Council chamber in Brez had been opened up to allow representatives from many non aligned tribes as well. This meeting went beyond any one tribe, and affected everyone in the Goblin Lands.

Sira of the Brotherhood of the Fist stood sternly in front of the representatives.

"The government of the Valley of Vegalia and the Domes of Doyest Vesk and Vegalia have learned of the outright slaughter of Olgogs living a traditional native existence.

When I came here a year ago, I had hope for the natives of Refuge. I saw a group of peoples transitioning from a simple to a complex society. I secretly hoped that by cloaking you in the political protection of a reservation for the natives you call ferals living among you, that I would protect you from Church of One violence. For the better part of a year this was true. And the one major invasion at Simonsburg was thwarted by your own people before we even were able to deploy our Mecha to your defense.

Then I saw the orbital footage of the Ethnic Cleansing. Burning living beings alive? Shooting them dead from the sky? Driving them out into the desert to starve. I didn’t believe it at first. I thought it had to be Church of One Propaganda footage. But it is verified and I am truly heartbroken.

The status of Reservation has been revoked from the tribal lands where ferals were executed. Based on this meeting other tribal leaders may earn the trust of the Lost Colonies. If you turn over the leaders who ordered the ethnic cleansing of the ones you call ferals for the judgement by the Brothers of the Mind, then we will allow the remaining lands to retain their status as stewards of the ferals. If not we will revoke our protection in full.
You have as long as you would like to discuss.
I have demanded that this meeting be done openly, so none may say the VofV Comission or the Brotherhood acted in the shadows. We demand the light of day be shown on this ethnic cleansing.
The accused parties are also here so they may plead their case with you. You may act as individuals or as a group.
The decision is yours."

Sira promptly leaves the room, his normally serene face spotted with tears for all the dead ferals.

Mission Challenges

1- Your posts should discuss should the tribes who wiped out the ferals be punished?

2- Should you even try and retain reservations status?

3- Does your leader think the tribal lands can survive attack by fully mobilized colonial forces?

4- What is your stance on the Lost Colonies to the east and the VofV and the Brotherhood of the fist?

5- What is your stance on the Earther Colonies of Refuge to the North (the colonies other than Dunesphere)?

6- Mercs may try and sway the conversation so characters they don’t like get punished…

Mission Rules

All other players may only make unlimited postings.
Other players may only act as if they have seen the action of the first player who posts.
All other actions are compressed together by the DR team with a focus on storyline, so do not worry about paradoxes between different action posts.
Not every aspect of every action will be shown. This is especially true of actions that exceed two paragraphs.

NO COMBAT MAY OCCUR IN THIS POST. NO ATTACKS. NO USING LEYAS ON ANY CHARACTER YOU DO NOT PERSONALLY CONTROL.

Open to all tribes and all mercs

This mission ends on Friday 14th March at 8.PM. E.S.T.

“The Goblins will come to get you”

This is what the earthers tell their children, “The goblins will come to get you”.

What has stemmed from ignorance has now come true, the goblins have come. We openly kill or brethren and others. We glorify the death of people we don’t like. If the civilization we are building is going to be at the needless death of others, do we deserve to even have a society.

We as olgogs, collectively now have, airships and weapons able to efficiently kill others, why do we find them so easy to use? Why, now, once we have more effective violence, do we just go to use it? What happen to us, when before we would help others in need, to going to kill them if they disagree with us?

Today we are shamed, we have murdered our kin to make our lives easier. Our society should be punished for killing our kin.

Why should we have the protection of others, when we don’t protect our kin, even when they are not a threat? Why has our society become join us or die?

Perhaps we are monsters the earthers though we were, when the arrived.

as Bill laments the fate of the gogs that found untimely deaths.

OOC: If Bill can get back a message to the rest of his tribe, he will dispatch groups to go and find the tribes that may be able to be resurrected. He would provide them with food, water, and some tools to survive. If few are alive, then the suggestion would be to come and travel as they help other tribes hurt in this, and to decide what they personally want to do, whether it is strike off on there own or join another tribe (feral, gultoruf or other). If anyone is hurt, arrangement for healing would be made.

“Because of fear, Urhyu Bill. It is because of fear. And that is the problem.” Urog sat with a heavy heart. He may not have killed the ferals, but he felt no less guilty.

“We fear to lose what we have fought hard to gain. We fear subjugation… again. We fear what we do not know and what we do not control. It is fear that creates mistrust, leading to hatred, and eventually fighting and death.”

Urog finished by adding, “We chose to act on these fears. We chose poorly.”

Tlahob sagged as he remembered being told about the slaughters.
"What is truly sad is that so mutch pain and suffering was caused by the same people that clam to want peace an prosperity for these lands. While I can agree that their actions must be delt with, I believe it must be by olgogs and not the earthers. If we wish to be free we must be able to bring justice for our own. "

This was a matter that needed to be addressed by Yagogi’al the Og’ab himself, and none other. He realized the many errors of judgment, the failed attempt to pass along a problem that only spiraled into more problems, He wondered if there were remains that could be brought back, cured of the curse that his Yagogi has bestowed unto them and retrained. Yes, some ferals had joined along; they were now learning new ways to survive in the oasis. If the ferals could be brought back and have their own feral brethren teach them new ways to survive and reshape their own tribe. Yagogi’al the Og’ab was greatly saddened, it was the loss of tolerance: that they had a problem and rather than talk it out to figure a solution, they left it to their actions.

“Urog is partially correct, for there is another answer. I feel that greed has played a part in the decisions that were made. Tribes, my own included have decided that our own ways were the ones to be represented and to bow to our rules of the land or perish. Where was any of the communication that the United Tribes are supposed to be representing? Yes we rule our own lands, but if this was an issue beseeching all of the tribes, why is it that we did not work toward a better solution. We have failed the goal of the United Tribes. There is blood upon my hands, from my own tribes’ actions and from the massacre that we allowed others to do to their own kind…Today, I am greatly saddened for absolutely proving the Oners right. I had deny the EEF entry into my lands, but stated that I would help where my tribe could. I do not like this position, where the EEF and the Lost Colonies have offered protection on multiple occasions leaving us in debt only to be turned away. This is all leaving a sour taste in my mouth and a stain on my hands.”

Yet again, Na’z’ez had to play diplomat. I never should have opened my mouth, she thought. If I hadn’t, I wouldn’t be here. She wasn’t happy with her current situation. She was in a room, with a lot of other Olgogs. And not just any Olgogs, but leaders of other tribes.

She had been a ‘diplomat’ in Simonsburg, too, at a party celebrating a successful defense of the town, thwarting a Church of One attack. During this party, she had been asked questions by one or two other attendees, and she hadn’t known how to answer them.

When Krodnok had returned to Simonsburg to address the Earthers who had left the Church of One, she had gotten on his case. He may have been her leader, but that didn’t mean she had to blindly do what he said. She complained that he had put her in an unfamiliar spot, and hadn’t properly informed her about, well, ANYTHING, really.

He wasn’t happy about being accosted by an ‘underling’, but Krodnok had agreed, and even apologzed to Na’z’ez, which had thrown her off a bit. He had told her that it wouldn’t happen that way again.

She scowled, noticible to the other 'gogs at this meeting, as she recalled Krodnok having made her his ‘offical’ representative. He had told her about the Ferals he had saved. About the ones that didn’t join, and how they were being dealt with. He had also told her that she would be recieving regular reports from both himself and the Lab, keeping her up-to-date on the goings-on, so that she could do this job.

Na’z’ez listened as the other representatives talked. She wasn’t ready to chime in yet, but that didn’t mean she was goint to ignore the current disscusion. She’d wait until the right time. Until then, she listened.

(OOC I’m still waiting to see what we know about the specific Crimes and who did them. But I’m going to start general. Sorry for the leture, but I wanted to get a few points out there and I’ll be gone most of the day.)

Lalder listened, and while he was saddened to hear about the worst crimes. Those would have to be dealt with, but the group was missing part of the problem. But he was also getting annoyed at the blaming and comparing without any solutions or issues. Comparing us to Oners did no good. And even if they wiped out every 5th olgog they would not be on the level of the oners.

Lalder says "We can beat ourselves up all we like. In fact if you wish to continue, I will wait… We know there were problems all through out the Olgog lands, not just the UtR. And we have to deal with those crimes. And we will. Even my good intentions backfired. But why? Because we all have many problems.

1. We are a new Nation not used to working together. The response to the Ferals and the EEF’s Request for help both show that.

2. We have Olgog Land wide food shortages. This would be one of the biggest factors in what happened recently. As the food shortage Drove the Ferals to attack other tribes to get what they could not gather. This food issue is a bigger issue than I can state here. But I’ll give a few examples:
    Example 1: I’m used to feeding 40 to 50 Tla’loc’als Gogs. I’m currently feeding 768 Oglogs, some Ferals, Goblins Vandals, Raiders, Ur Rhug, Ur Mak, Buskti, and the list goes on. This does not include what the UtR farms are feeding. And I’m working with the Lur Union to find food to feed another 1000. Our Resources are stretched.
    Example 2: The Oners attacks have damaged our food supplies. The Raditition from the Oners bombs killing wild life. Their suken ships leaking stuff that kills more food supply. I bring this up as the Earthers do share in this problem.

3. Historically, Tribes have fought over resources like food. Brez has been Fighting Brez for a long time. While better today, its still broken into 3 parts. Urog did what he could in his lands, but there was still much he or we could not do.

4. And the Ferals did attack and raid, The tribes then dealt with the attacks in different ways. Some Tribes went to far in response and should be punished, some where successful in working it out and we should learn from them. And some are in the middle and need help to figure out how to respond and handle the Ferals.

5. This and the prior point go together, Obviously I do not understand ferals, I need the help of those who do. And this is where we need to come together."

Lalder hopefully could let these points settle before he continued.

Lalder says “We face the same challenges that the Earthers have faced when they built nations and the world got smaller. As bill put it, we are better at fighting today than ever before and we need to be better Olgogs than ever before. We need to grow up as a nation. We need to start working together first before we act. We need to punish those who slaughtered entire tribes. And we need to find a better solution going forward about feeding all those in our lands.”

Ka’zac walked forward, joining the meeting. Right off the bat he detected a rather tense atmosphere, particularly towards those who had killed ferals, which was a bit awkward for him. He listened quietly to what each representative had to say, trying to formulate some sort of defense. It was much harder for him to simply speak about how “tragic” these losses were, and about how “sorry” his tribe was, as he knew that was simply not the reality of the situation. He also knew that he needed to direct some of the anger away from Ka’Rhug and towards a more useful target. As Lalder finished his points, Ka’zac saw his chance and seized it. He stood quickly, clearing his throat and assessing the situation, then began to speak.

“Firstly I would like to greet all of you on behalf of Ka’Rhug. I am Ka’zac, it’s voice in this matter. I would like to start off by asking you all a question. Say you are climbing a tall mountain, so steep that each step is harder than the last. You carry a great weight on your back, a burden that makes the climb even more impossible. You can see the peak, the goal at the end of the path, but the burden of your load prevents you from advancing any further. I ask you, would you shrug off the weight to continue on your way, or would you wallow in self-punishment and pride? It is just the same with the situation at hand.”

He paused for a moment, allowing the others to either understand the metaphor or to stare at him blankly.

"This climb which I refer to, it is of course the struggle of nations, to be recognized, to be ushered in to an era of common goodwill and mutual respect among people. This is our goal in the UTR, to ally our tribes and unite them, binding them with ties stronger than blood and making ourselves another nation, to be recognized by the other civilizations on Der’al. This journey is long and arduous, and many nations never reach that peak, that crest of greatness. We have a lot going for us, but we also carry our own burden, and it is many-fold. One large part of that burden is found in ourselves. It is our feral nature, to loot, kill, steal, anything to survive and make to the next day. This is savagery, and it is the opposite of how most of us would like to be portrayed as a nation. However, there exist in our lands, individuals who embody this selfish and primal instinct, and they are called the ‘Ferals.’ "

He allowed another pause, this time simply for effect, and continued.

“These degenerates are often depicted as the tragic and silent sufferers of untold tragedies, including abuse by their fellow species. I say this is false, I say they are the victims of their own primal instincts. For all intents, they are criminals, living outside of civilized society and fulfilling their base and selfish desires. They have no consciousness of being a part of anything greater than themselves and do not care for anything other than themselves. Therefore the painting of the nobility of these pristine olgog survivors is both preposterous and false. You may say they deserve a chance at reconciliation, and I agree. We offered them a chance to join us, to better themselves, and many accepted. Those who did not represented the stubbornness of our race, our own selfishness and inability to cope with change. By eliminating them we rid ourselves of a weight which hold us back from our destiny as a nation.”

“I ask again, would you not cast off the burden that drags you down, that you might reach the crest of greatness?”

The ire on Bills face was obvious; the nods of agreement in the crowd after Ka’zac 's speech were both horrific and shocking to Bill. The lack of responsibility by the leaders speaking dismayed him, it made them seem closer to earthers.

Bill said
""Isn’t this one of the arguments the church of one has about exterminating us gogs? That we are inferior to them? After all, they have space travel, and we don’t. When they arrived, we had bows and arrows, and they had firearms and bombs. Even today, they have more technology that us, what is preventing them from using this argument to kill us? After they see gogs killing gogs, what is preventing them from seeing us as “ferals”.

And why do we use the word “feral”, is it because they are violent? Or is it because we have tribes that have knowledge of survival that they keep to themselves? Is it because we are born in a tribe that is better off, and just the luck of the draw? These gogs arn’t “feral”, there just other gogs trying to survive, until we as a society see that, these atrocities will happen again and again.

And your offer? It was simply join us or die. This is the offer a tyrant makes, a person who doesn’t care for any gog except ones that can aid him. Civilized? Who is more civilized, them who attack for need of food, or those who attack because someone is a nuisance ? What is greater, a group that works together to build a society, or one built on the bones of the dead?

There is one thing that I do keep hearing, and that is a need for action. And action is needed, for I am sure there are some gogs that were attacked that survived, and they are going to need help. We also have many gogs from this earther, who is freeing several camps of gogs that were enslaved. Many of these gogs are missing family, friends and tribes for many reasons. We have the ability to help them, and we should, not for rewards, but because we can. We can create lists of those found, what tribes they belonged to, what family they have, and then try and reunite them with who they wish to be reunited with. I hear of 3 camps, if we send food and medical supplies, and gogs to start making this list, we can accomplish this in a few weeks. We should be able to restore many tribes that were lost, and help many gog families reunite.

What we shouldn’t do, is do this with the idea of enriching ourselves, trying to get people to join our own tribes in exchange for help.""

I knew that one would be trouble, Ka’zac thought as he listened to Bill. However, Kaz’ac felt that he had the momentum, and he couldn’t afford to lose it. Unfortunately Bill was also a very well respected tribal leader, so his personal ideals couldn’t easily be called into question. He decided to be reasonable, and after Bill had finished, Ka’zac spoke again.

“With respect, honored Bill, I feel that you have missed my point. To compare humans to olgogs is to compare Mak’lal to Hob’Tor, it simply isn’t comparable. We have completely different societies, different cultures, and different ideologies. In addition, the Church of One is a sect, a small group inside humankind as a whole, and could arguably be one of mankind’s burdens. Therefore it is not the backlash of the Church we should fear, but what could happen if we let our own burden grow strong like the Church has.”

“Also, it is not technological might that makes us superior to the ‘survivors’, as you call them. Although you are correct in asserting that the humans had superior technologies than us when they arrived, that did not make them greater than us. We survived years of genocide and lived through it, despite their technological prowess; something you should know better than anyone. What makes us superior to the ‘survivors’ is that we believe in something. Different gogs of all faiths, tribes, and regions have come together for one common purpose, to create something bigger than any one gog, or even one tribe. I argue not because they choose to live simply do they deserve punishment, but because they willfully live in ignorance, and are a plague on any tribe that tries to live well and decently.”

“In conclusion, you believe that the choices we gave the ‘survivors’ was too harsh. Unfortunately that is all they know, for a savage can only understand one thing, and that is power. They believe whoever is the strongest will survive, now doesn’t that sound Feral? By giving them a tough decision, we are able to reconcile these former brutes into citizens the UTR can be proud of, not just run of the mill lowlife who claim to be upstanding people and noble olgogs. As I said before, the Ferals represent our innate stubbornness, and it is not something that can be ignored if we wish to better our race. I don’t mean to insult you, but I feel that you are too gentle in your ways, and you cannot see that the majority of these Ferals are not innocent olgogs, but parasites who would rather feed off the success of their brethren than work towards a common goal that would improve both their lives and their race.”

The comparison is spot on, to say that it isn’t to to try separate our evil. These actions were evil, and I am under the impression that some of these measures feed the mag mag gor.

The are gogs that survived these attacks, just as we as a species survived the original attacks by the earthers. And these gogs do have their own set of beliefs, they just don’t always align with others. Is it because they didn’t join the UTR that you consider them lessor? If that is the case, then I am your lessor because Gultor’uf is not part of the UTR. We never have been, and probably never will while Rapiog is our leader.

You assume the stereotypes you wish, and forced them on these gogs. You say these gogs can’t learn, but when these gogs came to my tribe, they learned quite readily. How to gather, how to hunt, how to maintain resources along there travels. They learned easier that some of you juveniles, yet you say they can’t learn? You say they are a parasites, but once they learned how to hunt and gather these gogs started helping each other to survive, even among different tribes.

And what do these gogs represent, stubbornness? or persistence? They were surviving like many of our tribes were not even two cycles ago. We just happen to be the lucky ones, in the right place at the right time to have started on this path earlier. To kill a gog because he didn’t make it as far is barbaric. These gogs given half . . … no a sliver of a chance, will be just like we are in the same amount of time, if we help them, they will make it faster.

All this takes is time and understanding

Yagogi’al followed the volley of attacks back and forth, he stood quiet wondering how this struck Urog and even more so the representative of Krodnok. There was so much strife and anguish in defending ones own actions. He could relate to Bill’s mentality as a Karovian, as neighbor and respected Uhryu but was it not the ways of GulTor’ Uf to falsely enter challenges and continuously get themselves into trouble, as was told by his agents. Bill and his other representatives already had a reputation that proceeds itself, and his actions always seemed to strike a chord with Auf Lalder. On the other hand was Kolgol, trying to downplay his actions for the greater good, such as slavery. Why are the Balgogs still being used considering they are enslaved fire spirirts, an important note brought to the master gor’abs attention and something that would need to be revisited.

“Bill, I believe that you are staring at some from the moral high ground, but please don’t think that your assumptions will not bring you back down to the same level. My tribe delivered the message that these natives could join if they wished, or continue their ways just in a different space. For those that continued to attack our way of life, that actively chose to not heed a warning and participate in more violence, what is the right answer? Those that have joined, I am trying to find out about their ways; what is their way of life to purposefully not rob them of that. There is definitely a barrier, and it is similar to that of the olgog and the earther. I feel regret for the lose of life, sympathy for violence stopping more violence. But at the end of the day, I am the gor’ab, and they were given warning. I have hope that we can use this as a teachable moment for all involved; this refers to the growth of the ferals in finding their own civilized way in societies, the senseless violence committed by tribes, and the miscommunications of a group calling itself the United Tribes that still only looks internal for answers. I hope that those lost can be brought back, resurrected and reunited with others to form alternative ways, possibly better ways to live as their own tribe. We had started saying each tribe makes it’s own decisions about what happens in their respective lands. Well, a lot has just happened and drek just rained across the lands (looking for another ways of saying the Sh!t hit the fan). What of the Kul’Gul Rapi family, my partner as respective judge? Kolgol has come to the council to stand by what he did, we await to hear from Krodnok in this matter. How are they going to have a fair say knowing the strife that they have previously been witness to?”

And on that Yagogi’al the Og’ab turned to look upon the representative of Krodnok…

Na’z’ez blinked. Wow, she thought. He’s really just going to put me on the spot like that. Okay, then. Let see how well this goes…

She stood, and smoothed the front of her robe. “Hello,” she began. “I am Na’z’ez, and I am here as representative to Lord Krodnok. I’m new to this position, and to all this-” she swept an arm across the room "-as well, so please, bear with me.

“That I have been told, there was only one Feral tribe in our lands,” she said. “Small, only consisted of about 40 or so Olgogs.” She looked to Yagogi’al. “Lord Krodnok went much the same way as you did, it seems, in telling the Ferals ‘join us, or continue as you are’. From the numbers he gave me, most followed him. My understanding, however, is that, unlike yourself, he didn’t make the rest leave for elsewhere.”

"The rest, they are still there. They do try to attack us. They see us as having stolen their tribesmen. However, when they try to attack, we still do not kill them. They’re feral, after all, and are afraid of the blasts from our Magi-Cannons. They’re frightened by our use of Leyas.

“We’re a ‘tribe’ of Dead creatures,” She continued, looking back out towards the gathering. "We don’t have food convoys for these Ferals to attack. They were in the forest, living off the land. Barely. It would have been nothing for Lord krodnok to continue walking. This tribe likely would have died out on it’s own in a couple of weeks. A month at best. They presented us with no problem at all.

“Lord Krodnok is a Dead Olgog, and formerly served the Warmonger. He first noticed this tribe because he was ‘attacked’ by one of the Feral children. And I use the trem ‘attacked’ loosely. She just threw a rock. She did so out of fear. Which is a normal response from the living towards us Dead. We Dead are feared, and hated, because we are ‘unnatural’, or ‘destructive’, or ‘evil’. Yet, Lord Krodnok showed pity on this child and her tribe. Rather than kill them, or let them starve and die, he offered them life, and safety. He, a Dead Olgog, showed them compassion.”

Now, Na’z’ez looked at Ka’zac. “Didn’t you say, just a few moments ago, that ‘the goal of the UtR is to ally our tribes and unite them’? For that goal to be acheived properly, shouldn’t that include ALL tribes? Civilized and Feral? We aren’t even a part of the UtR, and, at least in my eyes, we are a much better representation of what you claim the UtR stands for than you are.”

Ka’zac listened quietly to each tribe’s arguments, accepting that he had probably lost on this point of the discussion. He decided to proceed with the second task Kolgol had given him, to find out exactly what they were planning. His pride however, spurred him to speak more on the former subject.

“Indeed I did, respected Na’z’ez, and I said it because the Ferals that wander our lands are not a ‘tribe’ as you say. A tribe refers to an organized group of olgogs that have come together to live and survive, that they will have better odds of living a prosperous life. Mayhaps in the dead South your Ferals are more cooperative, but ours in Tla’loc’al would just as soon loot and raid a village of innocent colonists than work together and establish a farm. Also, you say that you took some of the feral olgogs away from their tribes, causing the others to fight back as though you were stealing them. You may not kill the others, but you state that they are ‘frightened by the use of your leyas’. So basically you have not only indoctrinated olgogs with the belief that they worship a god, but scare off their non believing families and brethren with leyas and magi cannons so they won’t try to get them back. Even though you have not killed them, how long do you think they will survive as you take more and more of their members, when only the old and weak are left? It is hostile terrain down there, it would be a shame if that tribe starved because you took away the young and impressionable to serve in your god complex.”

“As to the matter of our punishment, I make no attempts to deny our actions. We killed those who did not join, and therefore it is for each of you to say whether our actions deserve punishment or praise. I would very much like to hear what you have us do to repay the death of these noble, heroic, olgogs.” He finished, smiling sardonically.

Tlahob was tired of all this childish bickering.

“There are better ways to deal with the ferals then FORCED assimilation or killing. While we have cut our own supplies in helping and defending the group near our cave, my tribe never attacked or weakind them. wWe let them join at their own rate by showing them how we could be stronger togeather. The same is true here. Each gog is trying to say they are right or that others needed to react better. The truth is that we need to stop blaming and start looking into ways to prevent it from happening agen. What can we do so that the feral olgogs are not a threat, and not kill them.”

Looking around Tlahob looked to see who was willing to listen.

Urog took in Ka’Rhug’s words. There was defiance in them. He learned much from that little speech about his ally, and not all of it was good.

“We can justify what we did or didn’t do. My gang members didn’t kill a single feral gog. My gang members didn’t lift a finger to prevent it either. Makes me no better than anyone else. Problem is that the ferals weren’t acting like the normally do. In Brez, food is poisoned for those who wish to take it. It is hard to do 'ab. Something wasn’t right. Instead of finding the source, we answered the problem. Bill is right, it’s not good enough. And it doesn’t answer the simple question: what are we going to do about it?”

(OOC I can only post at night. Just for time.)

Lalder says "I agree Urog. We have a complicated problem. Lets list them.

We have the remaining Ferals in Brez outside of Urogs control getting wiped out. The Diseased gogs of Tor’Lallur doing their thing. And those factions are not represented here. This currently is outside our control unless we do something drastic.

We have a food shortage. This is partially caused by the Oners attacks and their tech destroying the plants and animals either due to the actual destruction or due to the toxic things they us to make their tech. Syndicate of Mak’laltor is poisoning the food that we do grow in Brez. And lastly due to the season, this is a harder season to grow food in outside.

Because of the food shortage, the remaining Feral Olgogs that didn’t find help in anyones endevors continuing to attack. Further starving, but also will eventually cause more retaliation. We cannot have them behave like the Goblins of the Earther’s nightmares. Starvation could cause that.

We have the relationship with the VofV and their protection at stake too.

These are the ideas I have to help with some of those problems.

I have a partial solution for the Food supply. Last year, many of us got these artificed seeds that can start a good size farm. It would feed a tribe. But there is a reason why none of us have used it. If we have 5 or more, they will feed many more Olgogs. In the first year it would be a few acres of food, but in 5 years time it will be hundreds of acres. But we have no location for this yet. And with these seeds we have the ability to create Oasis to supply water. But again, no place to do this. It would need to be protected against threats.

But with this food, we could feed the remaining Ferals and other gogs. At least once someone gets the ferals to stop attacking. I’m hoping Bill might be able to help with this.

For the VovF, I think solving the conflict with the Ferals will help alot. Though I do think they will have to take into account that some of the attacks were reactions to being attacked first. No one is blame free in this. Also earther destruction has caused this as well.

For the actions of those not here, we will either have to leave them to the whim of the Colonies or do something ourselves. And I don’t like any colony getting the idea they can attack any Olgogs. I think we will have to do something to stop the poisoning and those continuing their own attacks against the ferals.

Lastly, Many of those Ferals killed maybe raised like Bill suggested. But we need food before we can do that. But we could gather their bodies so they don’t have a final death.

This leads me to my last issue, Ka’zac, our tribes are allies, but i believe you will have to stop burning the bodies of any ferals and those not of your Tribe. Do as you wish with your tribesmen, but we need to save the feral population not final death them. Otherwise we will loose the support of the VovF and possibly other colonies. And I do not think we can take all of them. It didn’t go to well last time the Colonies didn’t hold back the Oners.

Yagogi’al knew they must start making definitive decisive actions. Collectively they had the resources of three large collective tribes. The key was having plans in motion and knowing where to go from one to the next.

“My fellow olgogs and tribal leaders. Collectively we already have plans of actions, for what we need to do. I know that due to recent activities, my tribe has experienced great growth as I am almost certain that the same can be said for yours. I believe that we need to call upon the resources of our new allies; the Kings, Vandals and Raiders all oh whom are capable of helping to keep Ferals sustained. We will need to raise them as suggested by Bill, as many of them that we can keep sustained and happy to be educated. Get them started to be self sustained as Bill had originally done. Get it so the ferals are working with tribes but able to take care of themselves without fear of forced assimilation or need of raiding. Working together, we will always be more powerful than the individual; and know that this is the only truth that need be proclaimed from this council.”

Babi Yaal had listened to the arguments. He felt a pang of hot anger spike inside him listening to many tribes descriptions of the ferals. Less than a year ago they would have described the Bruskti in the same manner. He swallowed the anger, when he got back to the coven he would take it out on some lesser nightmares. For the second time he wondered about the UTR leadership, many of them had spoken their opinions of the situation but no one seemed willing to do anything through the form of government they all led.

“I call for a vote.” Babi nearly shouted, “We got a number of issues to vote one.” He continued lowering his voice to a reasonable level.

“First ting, is da killing of feral tribes a crime?” He asked looking around at the seated council members. “Next ting if it is what be the punishment for UTR members caught doing so hmm?”

“No matter what we decide there we need to vote on what we do about Brother Sira’s claim we violate the treaty with the Valley of Vegalia.” Babi Yaal said tipping his hat respectfully to the Brother of the Mind.

It was all Babi could do he couldn’t actually vote on the issue, Mama Rapigog’s long term wisdom led to short term frustration for Babi.

Urog respected the Bruskti. They got to the point.

“The Brezans can’t live under a rule that make killing Ferals punishable. We are a fighting gog, I can’t prevent my enemies from doing it, or from them using Ferals against me. We are under constant threat of death by gor… Brez will have to be Karov before I can accept such a law.”

Urog sighed. “I do not wish to punish those of you who saw Ferals as gor. I only wish for us to stop killing them and figure out how to make stop attacking us. Where that leaves us with the Earthers, I don’t know.”