Forbidden Flying Armory (week 18+)

Like some monstrous jellyfish of black and purple tentacles growing from a mountain, the Forbidden Armory was aloft. Each of the horrific weapons of unspeakable destruction in the Forbidden Armory had been incorporated into its flesh. It was over the lands containing the hidden laboratory, though not directly over it. Tentacles extended down from the floating armory slammed into the ground with enough force to crack the earth, and anchor it there. The monstrous living structure hung in the air over the landscape.

It had a mooring pier, which had once been a wide bridge over a chasm when underground, where Airships could hook themselves and guests embark and disembark.

While not under Krodnok’s control, the Ooze that controls the armory has given him an honorary room oboard and considers Krodnok’s faith an ally.

Anyone who can fly can access this thread, but only Krodnok has a private room here. All others must meet in the audience hall where their conversations can be heard by all present.

As Krodnok talked to Lalder, he moved through his room in the Flying Armory. This space, only himself and those he invited were allowed. Perfect for privacy.

“So,” he inquired to the ooze. “This is the fallen star?”

When the ooze didn’t respond, Krodnok left to pursue other goals. Now that he was done with that (for the moment), he returned, this time followed by a female Dead Olgog. They made their way to Krodnok’s private room in the Forbidden Armory, and once there, Krodnk looked back at the female with him. “Hold on for a few minutes. I have some things we need to discuss,” he said, gesturing back and forth between himself and the walls of the room.

He turned around and said, apparently to no-one, “Ok. I wanna try this again.” He cleared his throat, unnecessarily. “So, this is the Fallen Star?”

He’s talking to walls now? He really is crazy. Perplexed, Hob’na leans on the wall behind her, waiting with her arms crossed. Perhaps he’s going to answer himself?

The walls seemed to rumble as a voice responded loud enough for Hob’na and Krodnok to hear it.

The voice of the ooze now radiating through the walls said, "Is that a question or an observation?

This is but one part of the asteroid-fortress the K’iou call the Falling Star. The Falling Star’s power source is still in the hands of the K’iou and parts of the fortress are scattered across this planet. The fortress broke up in renetry and was further mangled by the K’iou who used it as part of their Homeforge.

This is a tenth of its original size."

Hob’na jumps at the sudden sound of the unknown voice. Maybe there was someone else in the room? she thinks, looking around for the voices source.

“Ok,” Krodnok said. “Some progress.” He turned and looked at Hob’na, who was alert now, and searching for the voices source.

He looked back towards the ceiling. “We aren’t done here, but I have to leave for a little while. I have something to take care of.” He turned to leave, motioning for Hob’na to follow him. “I will be back, however,” he added, before leaving.