Falling Star Homeforge: Glinta Hammerfall's Feast Hall

The boards that made up the floor were old, but well maintained. Same could be said about the buxom bartending K’iou beauty that was serving up frothy mugs of hard liquor mixed with ale.

All the tables were currently occupied, except one marked Reserved. This table had Grim, Scout, a pair of yagogi karovians, a Brezan named Dreggs, and Lurtor. And they did not look happy…
Could it be the outbreak of mutants with claws the size of short swords? Could be…could be…

Dreggs was not happy. It would be an easy mission, Vektor said. In and out, Vektor said. Dreggs threw back a massive mug of frothy liquor and began to sing a tune to calm her nerves. She was overmatched, and now she was stuck with a rag tag crew “help.” It was worse than being covered in stalker dung.

“So, what now?” She meant to ask it, not sing it. But it was calming her. It was a Troubadour trick that the gang members called “Not crapping your feet at the sight of Earther war machines.” It worked wonders during the siege of Thomasville. It was helping her now, but she couldn’t stop humming as she waited for an answer.

Lurtor says "I’m not sure. What happened? I was talking to a merchant and he transformed into one those things. " Lutor was annoyed more than anything. Danger was part of the normal as he spent most of his time diving into danger on which ever mission he was in. But he was so close to making the deal.

Lurtor continues “and does anyone know how to reverse the process. If we let this sit, the Homeforge will be in jeopardy of falling again.”

The Brezan female, hummed to herself. When Lurtor looked up, he said, “of course. Wave your hands and pray you make it out alive.” She takes another chug of frothy goodness. “How about getting ourselves out of here instead?”

Lurtor smiles "Leaving, what would the Challenge or Fun in that? Seriously, Reversing the process is one way out and if there is something we can do, we should.

There are many reasons to at least try. Stopping this from Spreading to our lands, Doing the right thing, greed in hopes of Rewards, or the love of a challenge are just a few.

If its truely hopeless, I’m all good with fleeing, but we should at least think it through. There is a great variety of gogs and others here. You never know what might come together."

Lurtor thought " that wasn’t certain if this group had the answers. But it was a very interesting group, and better than many of the teammates he had while working for VLAD. Besides, Grim was here. He seems to know all sorts of weird information."

Grim looked around at those gathered at his table, a couple of olgogs that looked scared and lost and Scout.

Turning Scout, he asked “so what do you think? What type of weapons did some idiot let loose, k’ias nigthmare, or falosini?”

Zh Hob’rhug sat in horror thinking back to the carnage that he and his mate, Zh’gul Took had been witness to. Zh’gul Took quietly tried consoling him, " My Dear, it is not your fault that things have happened like this. You did not let loose the slime or spread it. Somethings do not turn out the way we wish, but they happen for a reason. Be positive, you have faith in Yagogi’al, and it was by his words that we ventured forth to try making things better for ourselves and the entire tribe. We are going to make it, and we will be part of the effort that saves this home forge."

He listened to her, but all that came to mind were the untruths to what she thought had happened. Zh Hob’rhug did have great faith in Yagogi’al, he was keeper of his greatest secret and had paid for it in so many ways. Here was a possible way that he could continue to keep the secrets of the past, make connections with another tribe and try to strike up negotiations with the home forge for more of the most precious zela. When Zh Hob’rhug brought forth the idea to Yagogi’al, the elder gor’ab replied “This may not be the wisest of plans, I would not knowingly send any of the tribe to a place that advertises a forbidden armory. Places like that lead to unsavory types, thieves and vandals. It is those that we do not wish to knowingly work with or conspire, and doing so would only bring that upon the tribe. I am sorry to say this but this will not be your moment. Be positive, there will be other opportunities to achieve your goals, my old friend.” And from there he told Zh’gul Took they had the blessing of the tribe, and they went off to the council meeting. Still lost in thought, he spoke up over whatever Zh’gul Took was saying, “We need to try saving whatever is left of this place. I think we need to pool together our supplies and skills, see what we might be able to come up with for a suitable plan. Here, Here, we might be able to round up some of the locals to aid us through the terrain.”

Lurtor says “I think we should capture a few of these Reavers. See if we can remove the curse, restore them. But without studying one of them, I don’t know if we will know if we can help them. I think this should be part of the plan as this doesn’t have a high chance of success.”

Dreggs looked at Lurtor. “Capturin’s easy. You kill 'em, take 'em sumwhere, and ya bring 'em back to life. I’m worried about trying to kill ‘em first with out becomin’ 'em.”

Lurtor says "What if we spray them down with Water. High enough of pressure to wash the slime from them? Maybe this act alone will free them from the curse. Thought its never that easy. But the force of the jet should even knock them out.

What are some other ideas of things to do?"

Lurtor then followed up with " I think a windshield would keep any slime off you. I do think we should not enter melee combat with the reavers, any range attacks to keep them off us, and less chance of slime getting on us.

I also think you should go with fully covering your body. I will wear my Armor here with the helm. Less chance of the slime touching my body. I don’t know if its actual touching, or being close. The merchant I saw had the slime go up his body. So I don’t think this idea is too reliable. But can’t hurt.

So back to my question, what other ideas."

“Ya mean other than cover 'em with great ka balls of ka with an extra heaping of ka?? Nothing.”

Lurtor says "Dreggs. I know I’m not using the Olgog terms so bare with me. I spent most of my recent years away from the Olgog Lands. We will go from there. What leyas do you know? I hear the singing, Troubadour? How strong? You most likely could create distractions and blind the reavers, buying us time to get the with the Water sprays. Its the little things that will make it possible for us to succeed.

I will artifice this air and water leyas attack into an item or 2, if I can. But I don’t know if how much time we will have for that."

(OOC Lurtor has Troubadour 4)
(OOC Lurtor is Brainstorming, so please anyone jump in :-p )

“Troubadour?? This is jus’ the song o’ our people. It gave us og in the desert while we were comin’ to the aid of tla’loc’al.” She shrugged. “What does it matter anyway? Let’s jus’ get out of here. Yer wastin’ yer time.”

orZh Hob’rhug approached in agreement, “I’m afraid we are wasting time, waiting around on answers to unanswered questions. Lurtor, I have heard tales that the Herd of Auf Lal’al are greatly skilled with elemental leyas, this is unfortunately not true for all of the Yagogi. Collectively, we have just some of shadow about Zh’gul Took does have our famed zela battle blade that would come in handy with a shapeshifted monster. I think defensive positions are the key, and with this being said we must firstly section off the slime rather then possibly spread it around with a powerful wind/water stream. Would it be possible using earth leyas to build trenches for the slime to be contained within, and then coat over it using either more earth or ice and prevent it’s spreading?”

Lurtor smiles "And to that problem of me being raised in the Colonies more than the tribes. Compared to others in Herd of Auf Lal’al, my Elemental Leyas is weak, though I do carry artifacts to makeup for some of that. I spent my time focusing on my body and others. I don’t know enough Earth Leyas to dig tunnels or trenches quickly. I can make a spear out of Stone, but not much more than that.

But I didn’t come here to invade or make trouble, so I didn’t bring most of my Earth based Artifacts since I was riding on an Air Leyas artifact.

I think I might be able to use Troubadour to Freeze water. But I’ve never tried it underground. So I don’t know.

I still think in the Merchant section, which would be a way out for those who wish to leave, the water cannon would keep the reavers back, maybe knock them out. And with an area so big, it wouldn’t flood the area, unless we just never stopped using it."

(OOC I have a few questions open to the Narrator, and will adjust Lurtors confidence according to that.

Lurtor then stopped and said "You have zela? I wonder what happens when the zela touches the Reavers? Do they revert? Grim used the Zela on Bill to stop his curse. Can the slime effect you if your holding Zela? "

Dreggs sighed, mid song. “Still on that? I jus’ wanna go home and not be worr’in bout dis. Dis be the work of a goblin king, ever provin’ their og. Or an ur rhug, provin’ they good nuff to become kingz. I jus’ wanna stay alive.”

Lurtor responded "Well, if Zela blocks the effects, its another tool to get out. But I don’t know. And I don’t plan to slime myself to find out. "

Scout sat quietly playing his harmonica (think blues: I woke up one morning…do do do do do, my woman was gone…do do do do do) and using SONAR to check for nearby Reavers about the area. They had to be running amok outside, with nothing but planning going on in here. Scout turned to Grim, "So someone was bright enough to touch one of the BIG DO NOT TOUCH toys from the forbidden armory. If only I had a map of the armory, I might be able to figure out exactly where it came from, but I would say it’s probably the one made from nightmare lord bone. If I had anything else to say about this, it’s probably a k’ias fault. Anyhow, I would make it back to the armory just to be able to try and track the thief. Scent for them, pounce on them, maybe rag-doll them a bit and then bring both them and the weapon back to the holding place to try ending this curse.

So dealing with getting out of here? Lurtor gog has some crazy leyas ideas, not sure if any of them will work. We have some zela, cool alright keep it away from me. We have some wolvesbane, I’m not really sure if it’ll have any effect on the reavers but might we worth a try. I can sneak about, use shadow, and troubadour. Oh and if anyone needs healing i have that under control to. Maybe we can get a reaver just to try different things and see what actually works with it. It’s not cool knowing there’s a k’iou inside there but maybe instill nightmares inside can get us some coverage. Either way, we need to start moving and get along little goggies (says the average sized bastard)."