Drewsport

the port in drewsport is receiving upgrades, some modification to the port harbor and the town itself. It seems that the Captain is expecting some resistance to the south drewsport freedom of ALL religions stance. When asked about why there are so many modifications being made to drewsport, “well, I have recently allowed a new temple to be constructed that kind of completely goes against the oners. I believe that we all should prepare for the war that is coming.”

Tall walls and overhangs are being created on the harbor for my ships to moor in. There is enough space for six anchored ships, the Bat is still there in the main spot. Infrastructure reinforcing with metals and stone for all buildings, roof artificing with walls of wind around the buildings and ships. A large moat, almost a river surrounds the sides of south drewsport cut from the ocean itself with artificed wall of wind, coughing cloud, wall of ice, and accessible shields on standby. The south of drewsport is on full alert.

The building has paid off in Drewsport and the town is one of the best defended ports south of the Colonies.

The Merchant Houses of the Colonies have offered Drewsport their full support offering to build a full Caravan House in the port and expanding the roads to accomodate the large caravan vehicles. They only ask in exchange to use the port as a way station on the jorney to Port Unen.

Unen port will be open to those offering to aid in the building, the boats will be led in and out of the reefs by my personal fleet of ships. Contact will need to be made prior to docking and leaving to gain transport. South Drewsport is becoming a merchant town, and is the base of the one and only party ship!