Crystal Sharing between Lalder and Rapi'og

Auf Lalder was still furious with Rapi’og. Lalder thought "He did not want anyone to make a open ended request. Thats why he requested the blood directly. But then Rapi’og had to give them an opening. This trip was not a good idea and he learned never to deal with the Djinni. He did not foresee someone betraying him. And now He is tied to this gog. He had to work with this gog who betrayed him. And he would have to get past that and work with him to prevent what they saw.

In this curse, there was a boon. He did get to see what would happen if things escalated. And he had time to make sure the events that happened in that pocket dimension, don’t happen for real. He understood how, if abused, what he built to protect could destroy what he is trying to protect. He would take this curse and make the best of it."

Lalder says to Rapi’og "I’ll take the crystal the first week, and then we can start handing it back and forth. We must keep it from breaking to start with. If you would take this comm crystal so you can reach me. This way when its time, we can arrange where and when to meet.

From this, I will look and work for ways for those events to never happen. Hopefully, this is something we can work together on."

Rapi’og looked at the crystal, and gave this some thought. He was just doing a favor for Uhryu. All this thinking was making his head hurt, and he didn’t like it. This gave him an idea.

“I’ll give this crystal to Uhryu, he is the one that deals with this crap in my tribe. I believe you know him, outside my tribe he is known as Bill”

Rapi’og then walks out, to gather his tribe-members and go back to his home in karov.

Auf Lalder says “Just remember, your the one who has to take the crystal from me, and same the other way. You can’t pass off the responsibility for that.”

“Just remember to call him”

(OOC I’m not sure if we have to do this during intermission, so I’m doing it just in case."

Auf Lalder takes the crystal to Bill “This is Lalder, where is Rapi’og, I need to give him the crystal. Let me know the time and place to be at.”