Colonial Aid Arrives.

The convoy of a dozen trucks slowly made its way south from the colonies. They didn’t try to hide their progress as they traveled toward Tla’Loc’al. A small security force of APCs and a tank surrounded the trucks. The group stopped several miles from the caverns and a driver fired a flare into the sky as the security troops established a perimeter facing away from Tla’Loc’al. After that they set a camp and waited.

a Lur Union Fighter flies near and lands near the camp. Out of it walks an Tla’loc’al gog dressed in an armorfiend vest. He approachs the group and says “I am Gulon of Herd of Auf Lal’ al. Are any of you those who can help us heal those with radiation sickness, and to cleanup the oasis that was poisoned by something? Its what caused the radiation sickness in our gog.”

Of course Gulon was only told that was the name from the prior conversation Lurtor had with the EEF. He didn’t fully understand what was causing it. Just who and where.

(OCC, I’m not sure if Lurtor was told of Or’Lur’s request, which he would have passed on if he was. But my tribe was waiting for someone to help cleanup the radiation issue with the Oasis, and a gog.)

a small group of 10 youths from Or’Lur travailed quickly to meet the convoy. They were only told by Glog to meet them and that they where there to teach and to help build.
“Greetings traders, Glog of Or’Lur said that you would be coming to help after the attack on Tla’Loc’al. I am to lead you to him so that he and others can be surten that you are who were sent and that you mean no harm to our people”

A grizzled and weather beaten looking kiou stepped forward to speak to the ol’gog. He made a short bow before he began
“The name’s Aug. We’ve been hired to help you rebuild and show you some modern building techniques if you’re interested. I’d rather you take us to what needs fixing so we won’t waste anymore time but if your leaders would rather talk first well I get paid anyway.” He said with a shrug to the Or’lur youths as waved a hand at his work crews, about an even mix of earthers and ol’gogs with a few other kiou mixed in. He nodded to Gulon and pointed to an earther woman who seemed to inventorying supplies in white crates with large red crosses on them. “That over there is Doc Knoll. She’s the one you want to talk to about medicine for your radiation problems. I don’t know much about that myself.”

The youth looked at Aug and said “Glog said that you would have teachers among you. If you and any leader of theirs would fallow I will take you to Glog”

(OOC: this is so that the leaders and teachers can enter ‘Contacting the EEF’)

Gurlor says “We have the sick gogs in a remote cave away from others. We were treating it like an infectious disease.”

Gurlor takes the Doc Knoll to these caves where Ur’Tla and the others were laying down in beds, weakened bytheir sickness.

Gurlor continues "We are able to heal them, but then they sicken again. If you are able to help them or not, after we are finished here, I can take you to the Oasis that we think caused this. I expect the same issue at Jamesville, but since it has been destroyed, it can be dealt with last. "

(OCC I’m assuming they just get sick again as the raditation is not gone from their bodies.)

(OCC I guess since Or’Lur is going to his thread again, we can continue here as I don’t have a prior thread to use.)

Dr.Knoll wasted no time in getting her team of medics to work. As she spoke to Gurlor as she worked with one of the striken olgog. She wore a small brooch artifaced with leyas so they could understand each other.
"Healing leyas alone can’t help them. First the radioactive particles have to removed. It should take a few days to cleanse their systems. After that they should be fine with some rest. Tell me more about what happened at this oasis you mentioned. We’ll need more details if we’re going to figure out what happened.

Gurlor responded "The water at the Oasis of the Great Uf seems to be the cause of it, but we do not know why. Jamesville has this same issue. Before the gogs got sick, we found about a 1000 dead rats near the Oasis. We have put the bodies of the dead rats into another cave away from others and any water sources. If you could take care of them as well. I expect if you study those rats, you may see what the problem at the Oasis is.

We don’t know what started it. But Now that I think of it, we can’t enter the area around the ruins of Bartsport for a similar reason. Elder Protodoxa said that Siedermann had set off some sort of radiation bombs at Bartsport. Until recently we thought that just meant an explosion or gas attack. I was told it killed the remaining earthers there like the poison bombs the Oners have used against us in the past. Except it didn’t dissolve the flesh. Never understood why that earther would kill his own troops. I’m sure it was just to blame it on Olgogs.

Maybe this Siedermann did something to the Oasis of the Great Uf and Jamesville?"

(OCC when in doubt, blame the church as my gogs have no idea who actually poisoned the area."

Doctor Knoll looked up from her work and nodded. “Radiation is a somewhat different manner I’m afraid. We can sample the rats and once the patients are out of danger I would like to get some samples from Bartsport. We may be able to tell if the material came from the same source that may help us determine if the church is responsible for both attacks.”

After the Patients are healed, Gurlor steps up and says "We have access to a Lur Union Fighter. I can take you where you please. It carries up to 8 gogs or earthers. For Bartsport, we will land at a safe distance, and let you direct us how far in. We have no means of detecting this radiation. So we have just been avoiding the area altogether.

Then We can goto the Oasis, and then if you wish near Jamesville. There isn’t much left there anymore. Though again we avoid the area normally."

(OCC I’m not sure if you wish to go to each place in the thread. I’ll let you post where we land. When you are ready to move on.)

Kharos rode into the camp with his band of merry olgog raiders and looked around. Noting the man who looked most in charge, he approached him.

“I am called Kharos, of Ka’Rhug. We have heard tell that you possess knowledge of advanced building, and I am here to request your help. The home we leave in is mostly underground, and we could use your help learning to reinforce the passages and chambers with safer techniques. Our main place of worship at the top of our home is in need of repair as well. It requires the use of certain methods we are not skilled in, and your help would greatly speed our work. We will take any architects or masons there, and will feed and care for them as long as they desire ply their craft. We humbly request your assistance in this matter.”

"Well if you want if the contamination came from the same source we will need to visit all three sites. We’ll need to be fairly close to get a good reading but I think we can avoid Bartsport for now. The EEF can send someone else to look into that us going there can only cause problems. " She stopped speaking when Kharos rode up. She glanced around before answering. “I lead the medical team. You’re looking for Aug the head construction contractor. I don’t know if he’s allowed to work else where. You’d have to settle that with him and our hosts.”

Gurlor says “Then Let us go, we will head to the Oasis first. And then to the ruins of Jamesville.”

A Lur Union Fighter will land near the cave they are on, and will take them to the Oasis once all are on board.

Kharos nodded his thanks and went to speak with Aug. He repeated the same question as before:

“Greetings, I hear you are in charge of construction and architecture in this group. We have need of skilled architects and craftsmen to build up our home again. Our tunnels could benefit from a shoring up, and our castle atop the mount was damaged in the conflict. We do not possess enough knowledge to build it higher than the foundation, and I believe you have the know-how to do so. We will lavishly take care of any workers sent to help us, and will offer items in exchange for their service. I ask for your aid to help us thrive once more.”

Aug had just returned from the meeting to gather his workers when Kharos walked up to him. The stout kiou looked him up and down as he made his offer and shrugged before replying.
“We were sent here to help out Tal’loc’al. If they clear us to give you a hand fine. We can spare some workers for you as well with the same deal they got. You provide workers I provide partial crews and foremen to train them in what they need to know. That way you get trained and experienced builders of your own and you won’t need outside help.”

Doctor Knoll and two assistants gathered some equipment and headed over to the Lur Union fighter.

(OCC Note that I have been misspelling his name, its actually Gulor)

Gulor leads the Doctor and the 2 assistants over to Lur Union Fighter. Handing them their safety belts. He says before he hads them to them "These are the safety belts, they will let you fall slowly and controlled to the ground. They are Air Leyas artifacts, so if you have earth artifacts active, you may wish to stow those. You can sit in the back where we have the 8 seats. Tie down your gear to an empty seat.

And don’t worry, I’ve gotten pretty good at flying this. Something about dodging large nightmare beasts or Giants throwing trees at you makes you learn how to fly quickly. We shouldn’t have any of those issues today."

Gulor then gets everyone setup in the back and gets into the pilot seat saying “Here we go. The remains of the Oasis. It had been rebuilt a bit, but the church then bombed it a few more times, so its more like a mud hole still.”

Then the fighter will take off and fly to the Oasis where the raditation issue is. He will start by landing a safe distance away, taking cues from the Doctor how far to land away.

Gulor had been working with the EEF for a while now on cleaning up the radiation. Now with the Cleanup of Unen going on they needed their help again.

Gurlor says to the Doctor "I have been notified that they are going to try and cleanup the Unen water. Part of that includes an area that has been set with radiation from the fallout of Bartsport. Can you please help heal the gogs working there, and maybe help us identify the Materials we need to remove.

We were thinking about dumping it back at Bartsport and sealing off the area so water didn’t run of out of there.

Dr. Knoll nodded. “Well we haven’t had orders to leave just yet and the patients here are all stable. I should be able to spare some people and de-con equipment for the site and we have several Geiger counters so sending a few there shouldn’t be a problem.”