Castiel stands before Auf Ur'sa Ur'Tla'Rapi (week 10)

Dead Captain Castiel showed up to the debate. “Why teach the old ways. Where has preaching compassion gotten the olgog people? Once we spanned the entirety of the world. Now we are huddled in a nature preserve the humans kindly gave us. Did the church of one listen to our pleas for peace when they herded us into death camps.”
“The round pebble I would artifice with vampiric touch. Toss it into the maw of a mighty Yadol and it will slowly drain it of its health and invigorate the thrower. Give them the strength to defend their children from the vile earthers that label us animals.”
“The fang of Ontar, such a noble creature, much as it preyed on lesser creatures I would artifice it with shadow daggers and chill bolt so the wielder can reap the souls of their prey.”
Castiel picked up the kolgul skull, “Aw the kolgul, the species destined to rule this world after the earthers, kiorn, and kiou all finish waging their wars and killing us all. I would artifice the skull with chill shield, hide in shadows, and shadow walk. Let the wielder be like the kolgul and hide away.”
Castiel looked at the hammock with distain. “Rest is for the weak. I would artifice the hammock with instill nightmare. Let us honor our dead by letting them continue to help the tribe.”
He regarded the yadol hide, “Most would argue to make the yadol hide a tent, to protect us from the season of the bone caretaker. This is pathetic. Olgogs need to be strong and not rely on things to protect them where fur should. I would artifice the hide with flesh worms. Cover it in dirt and then when the pit mongrels come to take your children to their vile gods they will find a surprise when they try to enter.”
“The time for compassion is past the earthers have shown us they only understand war. After they have been dealt with we can speak of compassion once more.”

Auf Ur’sa walked up to the loud Dead, placing herself between this captain and with the visitors from Unit 817. She said, “Captain I believe you have convinced me truly and utterly to give up the ways of compassion.”

The Dead Captain looked at her in confusion, then slyly said, “Of course, after all.”

“I mean it,” she cut him off, “I really think the time for compassion is over.”

She said the words Sa’tor and a circle of glowing artifacts activated around the Dead Captain. Beams of light and healing energy transfixed him just as surely as if they had been physical spears. His great anger prevented him from crying out but the quivering of his undead flesh showed how much pain the light and healing artifacts were causing him.

“Compassion is nothing without restraint,” said Auf Ur’sa, coming closer to the Dead Captain and raising a hand burning with healing and light energy. Like a butane torch she ran her hands across his form and smoke followed and the smell of burning dessicated flesh. “That is what I was trying to teach these pups. But you are far wiser with your weapons, and your killing, and your endless cycle of death. Death has its place in the cycle of life as one animal feasts upon another and is finally feasted upon by the insects. But your true master wishes no cycle, only the killing. So which is it Dead Captain?
Is it restraint and compassion or is it warfare and death?”

She allowed him to make his own choice.

–{Unit 7756 must make a choice for Dead Captain Castiel
Two choices available

1- Demand Compassion: Auf Ur’sa will allow Captain Castiel to leave with no further harm.

2- Demand Warfare: Auf Ur’sa will grant final death to captain Castiel and Unit 7756 will gain a new Leader Unit to replace him.

Dead Captain please pick your choice from the above two and answer Auf Ur’sa. Attacking back will not occur either Castiel escapes by asking her to show restraint based on the diplomatic nature of the place OR he holds that warfare is truth and will be destroyed but will add to the storyline of Unit 7756}–

Castiel had felt greater pain but being trapped in this cage was easily in the top painful experiences he had. He let the pain wash through him, he accepted it as a constant. A reminder he was still alive in a sense of the word.
“It’s funny you blame the dead for all this.” He said angrily. “Why don’t you blame yourself for teaching the tribes to make the weapons of war?”
He quickly composed himself, “The caged eye looks at the dead’s actions with disgust; in trying to make his will reality we do the exact opposite. The big red eleventy in their foolish conquest brought the tribes together in a manner you only wish your words could, the tribes even wish to work with the humans. Can you claim any victories in cooperation of that magnitude?”
He shrugged the action looking more like a seizure and looked at the tribes past her. “All of you know the truth. You listen to the Aufs words but hear only the drums of war. The last little sermon she gave how many left and used their powers for peace? Did the flying dinghies from Tla’loc’al spread across the land bringing food and water to all? Did the Brezan gangs teach their young restraint and compassion? Or did they turn their new found skills to race to Thomasville to spill an ocean of blood?”
He smirked, the simple action requiring intense willpower “I am sure they already look at their new knowledge and look to employ it in war once again. I remember when olgogs ruled refuge, the entire planet was ours. Everyone thinks once the church of one is expelled, once the human families who tried to pull what little sustenance they could from the earth, once these people who lived here for generations are gone the tribes will be happy. Let’s be honest that is only the beginning.”
He turned back to the Auf convulsing from the simple movement of twisting his head, “Don’t assume you know my masters Auf. There is so much more going on than any of you realize.” He noted realizing this was a bad year for him. Twice he found himself being held hostage or in an “annihilator’s standoff”. “Warmonger will be quite happy with your performance Auf. Holding a gog hostage to force ideas upon them, you set a great example.”
His wrinkled face grinned, the muscles crying out to his mind in pain, pride had no place in Remis’ Raiders, if she expected him to take a prideful stance on principle she was wrong, “You think giving me this choice if I choose to live I lose my values but it is quite the opposite. We could both take the self-righteous path, or I can take the humble one and expose you for the oppressor you quickly become. I surrender, show me how much restraint you truly have. Would you like me to beg for your mercy and restraint? I can.” He looked past the Auf and spoke to the gathered tribes letting some of his sincere anguish bleed through, “Why do all of you let her torture me? I came in peace to discuss restraint!”
If released he realized he wouldn’t be able to stand. The dead muscles could only take so much punishment before even they failed.

Auf Ursa said, “Truth that the enemy is better served when we fight amonst ourselves.”

She released him and he fell to the ground. Auf Ursa said “I give you a bit of my own lifeforce.”

Dead Captain Castiel was restored and stood strong once more.

“Leave here in peace and know we gain more together than we do when driven apart.”

Auf Ursa seemed quite sad.