Bring back the Hob Kol Ur - Lalder

(OCC I forgot that I never did this. Thanks tor’og_Urrgh for the reminder. Darn real life getting in the way :frowning: )

Lalder, sitting in one of the room built into the walls of the artificing cave takes the fingers of the slaves. Feeling bad for waiting so long. Tor’ab had handed these to him just before they left to retrieve the dead tribesmen. He only made sure the enchantment to keep the fingers preserved was intact before he left. One of the other Aufs had restored the tribemen already.

He now sat down warding the area for safety. You never know who is going to resurrected when you have just a finger. He didn’t live this long by being foolish.

He concentrated, pulling in the healing Leyas energy and with his will he began the ritual to bring back these children back to life. Thinking to himself, “He was getting too good at this ritual as of late. Too much practice.”

–[I think Hob Kol Ur is the name of Tribe of Tor’og Urrgh, But this entire section can play into some awesome RP so. here we go.]–

In succession the Olgog children were raised back to life. All four of the juvenile Olgogs were Karovians, kidnapped by the Slavers and sold away and killed by their owners. One of the children stepped forward, small and scared-looking.

“Mag Olgog,” whispered the boy, “I am Ornahob NaGul, and need your help. I was taken by slavers as I was on my way back from a hunt near the hills of the KolGul Militia. But I need to warn the Tribe of NaGul, before the threat arrives! Please Great Olgog, help me return to my tribe in time. The threat is great and their defenses only knowing it is coming.”

Lalder looked at the boy, and turned to one of his tribesmen wondering by and Ordered “Have 3 skimmers prepped to leave and tribesmen to pilot them. While we wait for things to be ready, please let me know what this danger is. Know that my skimmers will get you home quicker than any riding animal. But for now, I need to know more about what this threat is so I can send the proper gogs with you.”

Lalder as he looked over the kids he said “I do not know of the Tribe of NaGul. Can you tell me more about them so we can figure out where to go? And tell me when you this is? Then I can judge how long it was until you were revived and how much time we have to reach your tribe. Also, Are you all from the same tribe?”

Then Lalder saw how scared they looked “I only tell you this now to at least remove some fear of the unknown. But If something has happened to your tribe, or you do not wish to stay with them anymore for any reason, you are welcome to join my tribe. But for now, lets think positive.”

The other tribals said they were not NaGul.
Ornahob NaGul said, " I do not know how long its been. The Kolgul Militia are marching with slavers. They are armed with strange weapons and coming down from the foot hills."

Lalder knowing that Tor’og Urrgh also got a set of fingers at the same time, he sends out a message to Tor’og asking “Have you brought back any of the fingers you collected from the slavers. If so, were any from the NaGul tribe. I do not know about this tribe. A boy Ornahob NaGul is insistent on getting back to his tribe to warn them about an attack from Kolgul Militia that are marching with slavers. Do you have any more information on this?”

Lalder then had one of the tribesmen take the other kids away leaving the Ornahob. Lalder looked at him and said “We should be able to leave soon, Describe these weapons. If I’m to help I know more about the what type of weapons? And do you know how many gogs? 5, 10, 50?”

“They looked like the claws of an Ur-King’s gorgul (swordfiend) but they were fixed like spears,” Ornahob NaGul said, “And the Olgogs who carried them were sullen and angry and dressed in the hide armor of the Ur-King’s gordarlur (armorfiends). They were not Ur-King tribals though and no Krato walked with them. They carried the banners of the Kolgul Militia. There was ten rows of ten Olgogs, and they carried springshot rifles fashioned like those carried by the Children of the Falosini. And I heard their master, they spoke of offering service to those who joined them and the blade to those who won’t!!”
The young young child broken down in tears.

Lalder continued to think about this. This type of threat was large enough that it would need to be dealt with one way or another. Lalder really did prefer without violence. But the others in the Lur union needed to know about this.

Lalder call more juveniles up and gave them a message relaying all that he has found out so far about the Kolgul Militia.

Lalder said to 2 pilots “Scout out this area now. If you see this army, you are not to engage, but keep your distance. If you locate this tribe, you can leave a warning, but do not stay long. Take this communication stone. Relay any information to me. Check in regularly.”