Artifact Creation (OOC)

I am going to be running artifact creation from this thread. It will be starting week 4. Here are the rules for artifact creation:

-If creating artifacts artificers cannot be used in that weeks missions
-Each Artificer can make 20 (Level 1-3) artifacts a week with a single ability attached (IE: canteen of create water, ring of chill shield)
-Artifacts higher than leyas lv3 or vehicle enhancements or done on a case by case basis (By the narrator)
-At the end of the week I will post every ones new toys, from that point on you can use them in missions, trade, birthday presents, etc.

–[important Narrator note: to emphasize if you choose to use your Adept Elder character to mass produce artifacts as described above you cannot also deploy that elder to a mission the same week.

Certain special artifacts and artifact vessels may have other special rules regarding how many can be produced each game week.

Remember only characters with General level 2 Leyas can make artifacts]–

Ka Gor would like to make worked items. I would like to devote one tribal to creating worked everlit torches (20 everlit torches per week?) And another 2 tribal juveniles I would like to devote to making worked Leyas Firebombs (40 single use Leyas firebombs per week?

Would that be okay? Is that how I should post it?

The way you posted it is fine at the end of Week 4 I will post you and all the other artificers creations.

Narrator please correct me if I am wrong but Juveniles likely do not have leyas RT4, therefore they can’t make the firebombs. Also I need some narrator guidance on workings vs artificing. Technically the Ka Gor tribesman could make an everlit torch every few minutes unless I am reading working leyas wrong.

Ka Gor feel free to change your post if you want to change who is making what. The number of worked items will be updated once I have further guidance from narrator on it.

Actually Juvenile Pit mongrels have all stats the same as as a normal Pit mongrel except F.S. 4 so they do have LR 4 and Fire Lvl 4. The Working is allowed.

Working falls into one of 2 categories

Category one- Buff Workings (Bonus to damage, bonus to A.R.) This type of working only lasts 1 day per success and should just be cast as part of actions in a mission action. Example: The heroic Kincaid worked the swords of the tribe who called in his blessing with Air giving them +1d4 Energy dmg lighting to all attacks.

Category two- Permanent Worked Items (Artificed Firebomb Crystals, Leyas Compasses). This type of working creates a permanent object. In the case of a firebomb it is a single use explosive crystal that blows up in fire when thrown or smashed. These can be made at a rate of 6 Worked items per week for each Leyas User with an Element at lvl 4 without it taking the person away from other tasks (so they can take part in Missions, but not full time artificing). These are designed for mass producing and come with a special item type for each element.

Air- Cloud Bomb- Type 1: 1d4 Poison dmg, Area Effect, persistent dmg each round after the first. Type 2: Cloud Cover for two soldiers.
Earth- Perfect compass- Always know which way is north as long as the Leyas is present.
Fire- Leyas Firebomb Crystal - 3d6 Energy dmg, ignites things
Light- Solar Bolt Ammo- ammo does normal dmg, x2 dmg to Undead, Nightmares, Vampyrs and Bandits
Shadow- Vampire Ammo - Every pt of damage that the Missile weapon does restores that many H.P. to user (does not go higher than max h.p.).
Water- Everfull Waterskin- Canteen never empties of water, and will slowly dribble out water if left on its side without the cap on

Working falls into one of 2 categories

Category one- Buff Workings (Bonus to damage, bonus to A.R.) This type of working only lasts 1 day per success and should just be cast as part of actions in a mission action. Example: The heroic Kincaid worked the swords of the tribe who called in his blessing with Air giving them +1d4 Energy dmg lighting to all attacks.

Category two- Permanent Worked Items (Artificed Firebomb Crystals, Leyas Compasses). This type of working creates a permanent object. In the case of a firebomb it is a single use explosive crystal that blows up in fire when thrown or smashed. These can be made at a rate of 6 Worked items per week for each Leyas User with an Element at lvl 4 without it taking the person away from other tasks (so they can take part in Missions, but not full time artificing). These are designed for mass producing and come with a special item type for each element.

Air- Cloud Bomb- Type 1: 1d4 Poison dmg, Area Effect, persistent dmg each round after the first. Type 2: Cloud Cover for two soldiers.
Earth- Perfect compass- Always know which way is north as long as the Leyas is present.
Fire- Leyas Firebomb Crystal - 3d6 Energy dmg, ignites things
Light- Solar Bolt Ammo- ammo does normal dmg, x2 dmg to Undead, Nightmares, Vampyrs and Bandits
Shadow- Vampire Ammo - Every pt of damage that the Missile weapon does restores that many H.P. to user (does not go higher than max h.p.).
Water- Everfull Waterskin- Canteen never empties of water, and will slowly dribble out water if left on its side without the cap on

And yes if you would like to devote a character full time to working factory style, you can use the numbers based on the artificing above. But then can’t use that character in missions that week.

Stand corrected tracking 20 everlit torches, 40 firebombs at the start of week 5 if you don’t deploy the artificer.

Is there an amount someone can artifice and still be used on a mission. (I know skimmers are a full week), but something like the Permanent Worked Items?

One artifact at most.

While we encourage lots of artificing in live games. In the forum we aim to balance artifact farming with all the other tasks an Olgog takes part in rituals, meals, hunting gathering, socializing or artisan work, diplomatic meetings, and missions on behalf of the tribe.

The Inquisition would like to use working.

We would like to use two inquisitors enhance crossbow bolts with light working to cause energy damage
We also like use one inquisitor to do working on the magnum artillery shells to do a similar effect.

Will do this only for one week.

The lord inqusitor will not do anything as I might want to use him for a mission.

Thank you and God bless.

The Or’Lur Tribe has set Glog to Artificing 59 obsidian rings with Frost Storm (a Combined Leyas using lvl 1 Air, Water, and Shadow). While he is Artificing them a youth is crafing them right next to him.

(Thats 1 Youth making 59 Obsidian rings and 1 Tor’og artificing them)

Lord grimaldus I am tracking you will be creating 40 bolts that do extra energy damage and 20 magnum artillery rounds that do extra energy damage. Will be available start of week5.

Or’lur tribe. A couple of things. The youth making the rings is no problem as long as you have a source for the obsidian. The Torog in the source book lacks general lv2 leyas needed to make artifacts, when in the forum game/Live games did he gain it? Secondly a single artificer can only make 20 artifacts. please let me know what you wish to do.

I shall make an Artifact! I am informing you of this not asking for permission as Candy does what she wants!

Candy is making a pair of gloves with the following enhancements.
Create Fleshworms, Shadow Walk, Shadow Bolt, and finally Regeneration.
Candy is pleased that you have made your thread that has allowed her to inform you of this momentous occasion.

OOC : Wow Candy is a b%&$. Kisses Candy ;-*

IC: Nngao will artifice one wooden talisman with Catlike Reflexes, protective aura and Conversion (as a gift for Hikiti of Uf Mag’og)

I am tracking both of your artifacts they will both be done start of week 5. Narrator, I am tracking Agent Candy is a special case (like myself nngoa, azrael, etc) however regen is above the regular leyas cap. I defer to you on this. Also can agent candy multi-artifice and still participate in a mission as that may affect her desire to make that this week?

Khalid would like to use Working level 4 Fire to make a Fire Leyas compass.

(Glog gained LVL 2 at SIMCON before the attack on Bartsport. and I would like to make as many as he can. The Obsidian is a natural resource of an Auf’gogs tribe)

Khalid tracking. Or’lur tracking as well Glog is going to make 20 frost storm rings. Both will be ready starting week 5.