A personal message to Mag Buskt

Bill wanders on the island of Mag Buskt, to go speak with him.

Mag Buskt,

I must apologize for killing your tribes leader, Lenore. In my haste to revive her, I forgot she was a vampire. My ressurect potion untimely took her life, and I have no excuse for it; I should have know better.

I have bad tidings of the world. Lalder, a gog you have met, seems determined to defeat warmonger by out warmongering warmonger. I see the folly of this action, but my voice has fallen on deaf ears. He seems intent on only gaining power, and doing as he pleases. Currently, his first response to any conflict is to resort to violence. The best example is when you had me on the wall, he didn’t come to speak to you, he just attacked. This caused you to attack Unen, which has caused much suffering on each side.

His preparations to fight the warmonger leave large groups unprotected, the ferals, the vampires , the pit mongrels are just a few of the tribes he isn’t keen on saving. Someone needs to help protect them, those who don’t know or can’t protect themselves. Since no one else is willing to do that, I will do it.

But I need help. I have never faced warmonger before, and I have only heard rumors that fighting with gogs empower him. I don’t understand how or why this happens, I only understand that he comes back from the place he was forced into. I have rumors that you said something about fighting with nightmares, but I don’t understand this. Every tribe I know will need help too.

I am setting up a meeting at my camp, to discuss lalder mainly, but if you come, we can reach other gogs to help prepare for the coming fight with warmonger.