A job for Og Or'gog

Og Or’gog, There is a task that I have for you to do.

In Karov, the standard operating procedure when two leaders challenge each other, is that the winner takes over the others territory and tribe.

This challenged was issued to me on the beach of Mag Buskt’s island by Rapi’og of GulTor’uf.

I defeated him, therefore his lands and tribe are forfeit to me, and through me to Mag Buskt.

Recently, another tribe has claimed this area. This is unacceptable.

Your task, is to gather the leaders involved in the fighting and holding this area, and ensure that they leave Mag Buskt’s territory.

Og Or’gog went back home to the Yagogi hunting grounds, to present his confusion and the “task” at hand to his tribe. Most were away on different missions and tasks, so he spoke with Mak’abs, Lady Hob’Lalol and Mak Uf’ab. Having the ally, Mag Buskt’s tribe nearby did posses great benefit for the Yagogi and the rest of the UtR but getting this news to those that were in possession of the lands could have bold ramifications. Lady Hob’Lalol decided it wise that she go along with the young gor’ab to deliver this message.

They walked along the path to the GulTor’Uf ancestral grounds, in plain sight not hiding any activity. Lady Hob’Lalol was there to accompany the young one, but Og Or’gog was there to speak. Upon first encounter, Og Or’gog would present himself, " I am Og Or’gog of the Venerable Tribe of Yagogi’al the Og’ab, apprentice to and speaking behalf Olgog the Olgog, the Champion of Mag Buskt. I wish a word with the commanding leader or leaders, those in change of holding the grounds currently. I bring message from Olgog the Olgog pertaining the ownership of what was once the GulTor’Uf lands. Their tribe’s learer, Rapi’og was defeated in battle by Olgog the Olgog and as such his rights to these lands relinquished, meaning that they would now be in the ownership to the tribe of Mag Buskt himself. I am fairly certain that the Mag Buskt can adequately work something out with yours over these rights, so what word would you like me to reply to his Champion?"