A Dull instituitional beige pagoda in Chooru

A handsome olgog in a suit walked into the directorate of combined colonial services annex B building. It reeked of government bureaucracy, all neutral colors with nothing special at all in its architecture, even the air inside had a slightly pleasant but not distinctive feel to it. The olgog walked across the lobby which was occupied but not crowded with bureaucrats in grey suits and skirts. The only thing to let you know the building was anything more than a government paper mill was the bored but disciplined colonial marines who took the place of renta cops.

The receptionist sat in front of an unremarkable desk with a large visitor book and a quill next to it. She looked half bored at the olgog in front of her. “How can I help you?” She asked politely enough.

“I 'm hear to see Mr Foxes.” The Olgog said reffering to Shinefox Shrellfox leader of the colonies intelligence organ VLAD. What occured next was an intricate dance.

“I’m sorry Mr Foxes from the Delaban transportation authority works in annex C.” the receptionist said offhandedly.

“That’s ok I’m looking for Mr Foxes from the Duskan education commission.” The Olgog replied.

“I’m sorry that Mr Foxes is located in the main government plaza.” The receptionist replied.

“No I’m sorry I meant…” They went on through all the colonies. Each response was password challenge. At any time the olgog could say any number of responses to let the receptionist know he was under duress, or captured and mimicked.

At the end of the waltz through various government services the receptionist said, "Oh that Mr Foxes, yes he may be available, please sign in, here use my pen she said handing him a silvery pen. The pen was an extremely complex technomantic artifact created by Gonmar Vlad’s head of reasearch. When he signed he felt it compel him to write his name. The receptionist watched, her eyes going wide as she realized who the olgog in front of her was. As soon as the ink had dried it faded away into the page. “Looks like its out of ink kincaid noted.”

The receptionist nodded and swallowed. “Its ok please head to elevator two. Mr Foxes will be waiting for you in his office.”

The elevator went up to the top floor. The floor had no receptionist, instead he walked out into what looked like the worlds weirdest switch board. Cloned female bastards sitting on barrels wearing cookware for hats were juggling comcrystals of various colors speaking into some throwing them to others. Scribbling notes and reports. there was method in the madness but at the same time the madness was deafening. Kincaid walked around the edges saying hi to one of the Tilde’s as they all wanted to be called.

He opened a heavy almost vault like door and his ears were ringing in the relative silence. The room had a surprisingly good view of Chooru. A man rose from the table in the center and shook Kincaid’s hand. They sat down and Kincaid said, “I have troubling news about the south.”

“Certain nonstate factions have tried to meddle in their politics. This could be disastrous.” Kincaid noted.