Stuff you would like to see in the DR 2nd Edition Core Book

What sorts of new stuff do you want to see in the DR 2nd Edition Core book?

What new rules did you always wish you had for specific situations?

A way for a character to gain an extra point of temper or an extra point of Emotional Control would be great.

Isn’t temper and Emotional Control raised as a stat (aka 2x Current)

Related to that. Have the Character advancement Page/chapter in the index for easy finding.

An overall Timeline. maybe with book/page number next to it that describes the event? I sometimes have a hard time following the major events.

Also, that timeline might be interesting from a race point of view. Each race has different important dates where major events/interactions between races would both have the event. Or maybe race books like the Goblin Lands (I know sounds so dnd).

More special Trainings? Or at least a bunch of them created in different online games?

Related to that. Have the Character advancement Page/chapter in the table of contents and index for easy finding.

An overall Timeline. maybe with book/page number next to it that describes the event? I sometimes have a hard time following the major events.

Also, that timeline might be interesting from a race point of view. Each race has different important dates where major events/interactions between races would both have the event. Or maybe race books like the Goblin Lands (I know sounds so dnd).

More special Trainings? Or at least a bunch of them created in different online games?

Only Attributes (Strength, Agility, Health, Intelligence, Will, Charisma) and Skills are raised at x2 the current level. Emotional Control and Temper cannot currently be raised under current rules (Except as rewards for certain online campaign missions.)

the team is playtesting a few ways for handling raising emotional stats but preventing characters from unrealistically boosting the stats for min/max or non-roleplaying reasons

the other ideas we will seek to include in future additions.:slight_smile:

The ability to buy some special trainings that are not currently available. Obviously some are specific to the special character class (How would you learn to blood dance without being a blood dancer?) But it seems like others like call for fires, or one with the ship could be learned without being an FL Fister or Banking Guild mechanic.

Also and I realize this request is pretty much its own source book but a master equipment source book so story tellers don’t need to dig throw a bunch of books to find the piece of gear they are looking for.