SPECIAL TRAININGS (OOC)
Greetings to all players. Starting this week:
Just as in artifacts and the learning leyas sections, here is your opportunity to learn and track your tribe’s special abilities. Please read all rules before posting, and help me in helping you. If posts are not done properly, you will receive a private message asking you to repost before getting any answer.
- Special trainings do not directly interfere with a tribe member’s ability to do missions, although student can only do missions in the general vicinity of lesson.
- Student learning new special training must be tribal or elder, not juvenile unless with Narrator discretion, e.g. a juvenile working towards meeting the specific qualifications to be able to be taught training, and will cost 1.5xthe normal learning time.
- 1:1 ratios One tribal member to teach another a new training
- Training teacher or student cannot overlap with learning leyas, new learning is one or the other.
- Characters must have qualifications necessary to learn special training (I will do my best to keep people to what they need for learning, and try working around to make sure learning time is not wasted)
- Failure for a character to stay in the area of education, stops the learning process and learning is put on hold. If learning does not resume within 1 weeks time, knowledge is forgotten and special training learning would start from the beginning. e.g. If teacher goes on a mission, and student does not follow or vice-verso, learning would halt.
- Weeks elapse on the Saturday after the mission for that week close. e.g. If Week 4 missions close this Friday, then Saturday begins Week 5 for training.
- Once the week elapses, no changes can be made to training.
- Deadline to post for a week’s activity is the same as for a mission, 8pm Friday.
Addendum: This section should NOT be used for raising attributes or skills, that is being left as rewards for missions. This thread is designed to make tribals more unique in comparison to other tribes.
Cost of New Special training is 5 points - 1 weeks time ( for juvenile, 1.5 weeks)
10 points - 2 weeks time (for juvenile, 3 weeks)
15 points - 3 weeks time (for juvenile, 4.5 weeks)
20 points - 4 weeks time ( for juvenile, 6 weeks)
25 points - 5 weeks time (for juvenile, 7.5 weeks)
and so on from there…
NOTES: certain special trainings (for example Master Annihilator, Blood Dance and Addicted to Addiction chemMancer special trainings) require narrator approval.
Ability name, Qualifications and Cost:
Teacher Name(title), LR, and Location of education
Student Name ( title), List of stats that meet the qualifications
Wisdom of the Ages,WILL 6 and INTELLIGENCE 6, 5 Points
Brezgog(Wander Sage), LR4, Brez
Tla’loc gog (youth Ur Tor), WILL7 and INTELLIGENCE6
and the response will come back-
Week Learning Began:
Week Learning Began:17
Weeks Left:1.5 weeks
Status: Will have learned at the start of week 19
Cheers and keep up the great story!