Raid: Ambush of Unit 7756 by Herd of Auf Lal' al before they get back to their caves.

As the scouts continued to keep track of the dead from the Unit 7756 that were leaving the Sylvan Warship.
Lalder and the Tribe of the Auf Lal will attempt to setup an ambush of Unit 7756 before they can reach their caves with the Crystal and his dead tribesmen.

Lalder says to the group at the Sylvan Warship, “Lets get this crystal and my dead tribesman back. Remember that this is the primary goal. And to do this before unit 7756 gets back to their caves.”

My plan is to use at least 4 tribesman, 4 elders, 8 air skimmers as a slowing force. I expect help from others present at the warship. Then others will follow as fast as they can.

“OOC, this is for the response from the thread “[The-Hidden-Site-of-the-Sylvan-Warship”]http://dr-forum.whitestarhosting.net/showthread.php?57-The-Hidden-Site-of-the-Sylvan-Warship

“OOC again, I have not posted one of these before, so I’m not sure if i’m phrasing this correctly.”

Unit 817 will send allies will the Forces of Lalder to aid in the recovery of the crystal. we will send 6 regular Dead with his forces to provide ranged fire power.

Posted properly!

Is Unit 7756 prepared to defend their rights to the Sylvan Warship Command Crystal?

They shall fall to our might and join our ranks. It will take more than some wayward dead and primitive tribesmen to stop the caged eye!