Just as in artifacts, here is your opporunity to learn and track your tribe’s Leyas abilities.
- Learning Leyas does not interfere with a tribe member’s ability to do missions. Read exception below.
- New Leyas abilities must be learned from another player/character with Leyas Ability level 3 or higher (exception, General, can be taught by any Adept with LR 3 who has General level 1)
- 1:1 ratios One tribal member to teach another a new element
- No annihilation or technomancy
- Weeks elapse on the Saturday after the mission for that week close. e.g. If Week 4 missions close this Friday, then Saturday begins Week 5 for training.
- Once the week elapses, no changes can be made to training.
- Deadline to post for a week’s activity is the same as for a mission, 8pm Friday.
- Unless via mission, only elders can learn Gen lvl 2 (added 4 May)
- Exception to rule 8 - if you have no elders, then up to 5 people may learn gen lvl 2
New element @ level 1 - 1 week
New trained @ level 1 - 2 weeks
New transcendental @ level 1 - 1 month
Level 1 to Level 2 - 1 week
Level 2 to Level 3 - 2 weeks
To Learn above Level 3 - can only occur through mission rewards
Tribals, unless listed as a specific kit, have LR 1
Juveniles, unless listed as a specific kit, have LR 3
Elders - as listed in specific kit or per narrator discretion
Leyas User Type - Unconscious to Conscious to Adept - can only occur through mission rewards
Leyas Rating improvement can only occur through mission rewards
For instruction within your own tribe:
Teacher name, LR, and ability name being taught and level - e.g. Yohai, LR 3, Light 3
Student designation (you can number your tribe members if you get lazy) - E.g. Tribal #1, Light
To teach another tribe:
Teacher name, LR, and ability name being taught and level - e.g. Yohai, LR 3, Shadow 3
Name of Tribe teaching, location it is being taught - e.g. Unit 123 in Karov
To learn from another tribe:
Once teacher has posted, confirm by posting name/designation of tribe, location, and ability
e.g. Tribal #30 learning in Karov, Shadow
(I’m aware of reduduncies… they help me track)
Exception to rule 1, and primary disadvantage of teaching another tribe an ability:
If a member of your tribe is teaching a member of another tribe, they can only do missions in the general vicinity of lesson. If Yohai is teaching in Karov, he can’t do a mission in Tla’loc’al or Brez.
Designation of Ability
Within 7 RL days, I will approve designations and give new timings.
Format will be as follows:
Weeks to complete task:
Week Learning Began:
If I see a problem, I will PM and coordinate accordingly. PM any questions
Below here are a list of changes made to the above. Everything above is considered up to date and correct
- Added additional rule (8) - only elders can learn gen lvl 2. - May 4
- Added additional rule (9) - if you have no elders, then up to 5 ppl can learn gen lvl 2 - May 14