Improvement for Jemison Posts Guest Program

Lurtor’s first run through of the guests sent to Jemison Post did not go well. They needed to be told more. Given a reason to be good and follow laws and orders.

First intro Speech to them in the EEF base would be changed to:

Lurtor would say "Greetings. I’m Lurtor representing Jemison Post. You all have been deemed a danger to your lands. You have most likely committed an act that caused a great deal of loss of life. You are no longer allowed in the colonies and will be killed on sight if you return. Why your not dead right now with a bullet in your head is that you have also served your land and were deemed worth saving.

At Jemison Post we run a rehabilitation program to do this. You will take classes to help rehabilitate you. Also, You are all now enrolled in the Academia and hopefully you all will take the opportunity to learn. If you pass our program you will be allowed to return or continue to live at Jemison Post.

Our requirement is that you follow our laws, which you will have a brief on and obey orders when given. Then, we at Jemison Post, will help you succeed.

Any more questions will be answered later. We start now. You are all being handed a clown outfit. Put it on. Additionally, your equipment is over there, leave it. You now all must make your way to the Flag over there. "

Once through the portal Lurtor would say to the successful Guests “As you see, you followed orders and were not in danger. The Uth near the portal would not grant safe passage to you unless they had some benefit to this arrangement. Those who disobey orders, as I’m sure you saw, were used for training and will give the Uth a week of service. Now put this collar on and go have some snacks while we wait for the rest.”

Those who fail to put on the collar are still collared and sent to the uth as before. Lurtor just did explain the consequence of not obeying the order.

######### (OOC Will post the next part later. This speech will be adjusted as others put in feedback. The goal is to teach the lesson of obeying orders, not send as much as possible to the Uth.)

(OOC will later post for those who failed to obey)

Security of those Guests.

Monitoring the Guests
As the administration help comes in from Lil via fort Lendill and the Swarm. Lurtor will have the videos reviewed of the guests on occasion or when something suggests a need to checkin on or a guests is up to no good. This use of the monitoring will be still kept a secret in general allowing only those who need to know to know about the capability.

Research into Modified Collars
There is a desire to add one more state for the collars. During the Ft Lendill review of the program, Vanguard Lil’ye’ahn and Lurtor agreed that another state was needed for the Collars. One to Knock out the person wearing it to allow a non lethal way to deal with them. Once knocked out, they can be dealt with (Prison, etc…).

Conversation after those come back from Uth. (Note, they will be collared without choice. Though this is up for review.)

Lurtor will say "I’m Lurtor, Spymaster of Jemison Post. You all were captured and tormented by the Uth for a week because you did not listen to the order I gave you that would have given you safe passage from the Uth. For your sake, we struck a deal so they did not make you a permanent slave. In the future, please obey all orders as we give them for a reason. Not just so we can laugh at you or make you dress up in funny costumes.

Welcome to Jemison Post. You are in the rehabilitation program now. As a reminder, this program will take into account all actions in determining if and when you graduate. Obey our laws or orders given to you and you will find that we are hear to help you succeed. The classes I mentioned before start tomorrow. Today you will be shown to your new home and allowed to settle in. Jemison Post is an accepting community where Intelligent Nightmares, Clones, and each races are treated equal. We judge based on actions not who or what you are. I expect if you allow it, you will find great support from our community.

As a warning, you are not allowed to return to the lands that sent you here. This is your second chance. Please let us know if you need anything special. Thank you. You may now take your gear and settle in."

Conversation with those who obeyed orders
Lurtor says "Thank you and Welcome to Jemison Post. I’m Lurtor, Spymaster of Jemison Post. Here we will strive to help you make it through our program. By your listening to orders before you are off to a good start. As a reminder, this program will take into account all actions in determining if and when you graduate. Please obey all of our Laws and orders given. Your classes will start tomorrow. Today you will be brought to your new home while you are with us. Jemison Post is an accepting community where Intelligent Nightmares, Clones, and each races are treated equal. We judge based on actions not who or what you are. I expect if you allow it, you will find great support from our community.

You may now take your gear and settle in."

In both cases, their gear will be brought to each member unless it breaks the laws of Jemison Post. (Which are few).

The Frozen North Supermax Prison

The Supermax Prison is now available for Lurtor. At the current size it can handle 100 High Intensity Threats. The five largest cells can hold dragon sized prisoners. The ten next largest cells can hold giant sized prisoners or wargiants. The remaining cells are human sized cells. They all use stasis coffins to keep the prisoners asleep and stored in a way where they will not age, will need minimal nutrients and will not suffer from atrophy. It has its own solar generators separate from the grid so it keeps power even if Jemison Post itself looses power.

[Walls have S.A.R. 30. The solar generator has E.P. 100. It can hold the prisoners described above. It requires 30 guards and 10 technicians to keep it running. They are paid from the monies coming in from Lord Mada, so make sure that money keeps coming in]