Goblin Lands Political Mission Week 10: The Majority Brezan Vote

The Lost Colonies are willing to recognize a new Olgog nation as a Protectorate of City States or one large nation.
However many are split on the new Olgog nation. There are currently three options on the table

Option 1- The United Tribes of Refuge system (name subject to change)
This system has a council which handles intertribal matters while each tribe individually handles intratribal and intraregional matters in their own ways. There is no tax system, and all tribes are to send tribals for defense of the common good.
The Kul Gul Rapi will act as law enforcers regarding intertribal crimes and escaped fugitives who are Olgogs and Earthers. The Gor’ab of the Tribe of Yagogi’al will track down dangerous aliens, shapeshifters (and if any Kul Gul Rapi enforcers go rogue, them too).
The UtR system will allow Earthers to live in their lands in specific sanctioned cities like Simonsburg and Drewsport but Humans do not get a vote currently on the UtR council. The UtR is responsible for any Olgog criminals that escape the colonies, or any that attack the colonies. UtR will be a protectorate until they have consolidated their power against the Church of One

Option 2- The Native Protectorate System- The Tribes each ally themselves with their own internal factions and no overarching council controls them. Intertribal warfare is allowed and will not be interfered with by the Lost Colonies. If one tribal nation comes out on top the Lost Colonies will recognize that nation and allow them to impose their will on other tribes.

Option 3- Status Quo is here to stay
No Olgog Nation, screw nationbuilding, let it be a free for all.

Each leader present must explain the following:

A- Which of the above three Options do you support? (must choose one)

B- What resources do you think this system will provide poor hungry Brezans who can’t make ends meet?

c- How do you see the average Brezan Ur Rhug fitting into this new society?

D- How do you address the desire of each Brezan Gang leader to do what they want, when they want, and not be ruled by some random Gog somewhere else?

E- What name do you DESIRE this Olgog Nation being called?

F- How will the Brezans decide who gets to represent the city?
(this is separate from the Gang of Uf Magog who gets one vote as a founding tribe if the UtR system chosen)

UNLIKE OTHER MISSIONS In this one you see all that players say, so make sure to have a fully roleplayed diplomatic mission.

[u]Mission Rules
All players may make unlimited postings to this mission but all must be in character.
[/u]

Special Challenges: Support of the Brezan Majority can be gained but only through compelling discourse and Debate.

SPECIAL RULE THIS MISSION ONLY: ALL MAY SEE (RP with) ALL ACTIONS OF OTHER PLAYERS in this mission.

This mission is open to all players. Anyone who feels they have a say and can get to Brez may campaign for or against any of the options above.

Except for Lord Grimaldus, he may not post here.

This mission ends on Friday 26 July at 8.PM. E.S.T. This is an extra special week 10 three week Mission (still counts as one week ingame)

Auf Lalur’ab says “I am Auf Lalur’ab of the Herd of Auf Lal’ al, the Lur Union, and most recently the United Tribes of Refuge. And I’m here to tell you about the work we have been doing. Some of which, Brez will directly benefit the most from.

My tribe and our Allies have Defended the Oasis of The Great Uf multiple times, is a friend to the GNA, and have helped negotiate additional resources for Brez with the hover trains. I say this not to brag, but to show that we see a strong Brez as a great thing for all Olgogs, not just those here. And we have supported the Gogs here as a tribe.

I ask that you join the United Tribes of Refuge. Under our nation, we will be recognized by the colonies, and has already been recognized and supported by the Ancient Sylvans. If we show a united front the Lost Colonies will act as a protector of our new nation until we can secure our own borders. This means a stop of the Church of One attacks on us Olgogs, especially here in Brez as you have always been at the front of that battle.

But what does this bring you? Besides the stop of the Church of One attacks, we can help bring Food, Water, and Knowledge to this area. Knowledge of how to build underground farms, create water using Leyas, and the support of many other tribes when you need it most. We can help Brez produce the food that is needed here. If some gogs don’t want to farm, but want to help defend the lands, we will make sure they have food and water for them and their tribes. Others will want to farm, but not fight. Both are equally important roles. There are purposes for every gog in this nation.

For local politics, not much will change. Tribes will handle internal matters, and regions will handle regional matters. Gogs from a different area will not interfere with day to day matters. The council of the UTF, will be concerned with national level problems like dealing with the Eathers and making sure our borders are protected, help resolve issues between regions. Additionally, they will work to help where help is needed.

The tribal leaders here, will be able to decide amongst themselves, what they need, and what they want todo. And if these matters are greater than the region, bring their case to the council of the UTF. These gogs from all over the Olgog lands will work to resolve these issues bringing the might of the land to bear.

Let us use this opportunity to stop the killing of Olgogs that has gone on for thousands of years. Let us stop the retreat of Olgogs from Lands that are ours. Through all Olgogs working together, we will form a strong nation that will prosper and our tribes will be better for it for generations.

Tor’og, head hunter and leader of the Tor’Lallur feral tribe walked in with two junior hunters (non of them are Vampyrs) and listened to what was going on, shaking his head he spoke.

"Tor’og hear things, hear bout nation, and uniting. Hear that only by this nation we nice friend. Why? Why no be nice friend, nice trade with only nation? We hear about stop Gor with Reshed from west. This One Church, how with nation we stop them? Why need nation for this? With tiny amount of Gog you hurt Church Gor bad, why you need nation for this? I tell why, you all lazy! Brez has more Gog then can count on hundreds of hands, why not they fight Church Gor? If only small mount o Gogs here fight Church Gor you win, yet no do it. Gog fight Gog then cry about Church Gor. No need Gor from east to protect Gog, that just lazy! You do own protect, own work! You say Church Gor kill us for many many many many year, well stop it then! There more Gog then Gor, Gor lose again and again. Why Brez no fight? Why Unen no fight? Why Karov no fight? Why Tla’loc’al no fight? So many Gog sit here and cry about mean Gor and then go fight other Gog, or steal from other Gog, then say that Gor is to blame. No, you to blame! You lazy to blame! You selfish to blame! If tiny amount of Gog win so much against Gor, why you be so lazy! Gangs in Brez lazy and selfish! They go fight Church Gor then they win! But they no want that. They want to hurt Gog and then blame Church Gor! If they fight Church Gor then they can no blame Church Gor for their bad act.

You want give food, so give food! You want give tla, give tla! Teach grow Maklal under ground? Teach! No need nation for this.

Gog do bad because Gog is lazy and selfish. If want to stop, then stop. Show Gogs that if work together then all benefit. All who bad take, and bad hurt get bad hurt back. They learn that Nice trade and nice friend better. No need give role to Gog, they do what they do, some want to help, good Gog.

No need nation! Gog tribe take care of Gog tribe! If want respect from others then no be jerk! Respect earn no given! You no deserve just because you victim! You deserve because you deserve! Give Tla! Give Maklal! Give food! Then other Gog like, respect! You keep you and they Gog safe, they respect you! You no hide behind Gor from east! You want Church Gor gone then get them gone! You want to start nation yet you no able to get own Gog to help you! Why not Unen Gogs call for nation? Why not Brez Gog call for nation! Why not Tla’loc’al Gogs cry for nation! Why not Karov Gogs call for nation! Why not feral Gog call for nation! Force own wants on all! You not get them to fight Church Gor who kill us forever! You cannot get Gogs to help fight Gor of all, how you get Gogs to join in nation?

You no deserve nation! You lazy and selfish! No need nation as excuse to help Gog! Just help Gog!

Tor’Lallur no listen to you nation! No listen to Lost Colon either. Gor from east, or west, or north, or south no matter. Tor’Lallur no follow any but Pit. Any try to make Tor’Lallur then they go into Pit too! You want no be lazy and selfish then Tor’Lallur make nice friend, nice trade. You hide behind Missing Colin then Tor’Lallur have no do with you or them!

“Its quite pathetic really.” Dead Warrior Rag’in’ba said. “The olgogs who hid in Tla’Loc’al like cowards now want your help building a nation.” He shook his head, “Where were they for hundreds of years while you fought to hold onto whats yours? Why is it they only care when they see your military might?”

He stopped, pretending to ponder it, “Oh thats right because they are afraid of a unified Brez. They want you to feel beholden to Tla’Loc’al for everything. Notice only now when they want something they offer to build farms and dig wells. Oh an where is the head of this United Tribes of Refuge? Willing to bet its in Tla’Loc’al territory.” He looked pointedly at Auf Lalur’ab knowing Brezzans would be naturally suspicious of the hidden city. “If anything Brez should be the ones organizing the government. How dare any other region lay claim to the mantle of leadership. They didn’t survive the flamewinds, they didn’t march on Thomasville in mass. Seems to me everyone wants Brezzans to die for their cause.”

“The lost colonies will make us a protectorate and let us rule ourselves, oh joy!” He spat on the ground a glob of maggot filled puss. “How many times do the humans have to lie to us before we will realize they see us as nothing but useful pawns?” He waved his hand dismissively. “And after we deal with the church of one making it easier for the lost colonies to rule us what then? Perhaps they choose the weakest willed tribe, ones that will be good little goblins listening to their lost colonies masters. Give that tribe weapons and armor, make sure they conquer the other tribes and make us slaves once again.”

The dead warrior scoffed, “All of them think Brezzans are dumb and will gulp down their sweet words like milk from a mothers teet. I think its time Brez turn its back on everyone who turned their back on them. Brez needs no government, Brezzans are strong on their own.”

The dead warrior stepped back to the shadow of a buidling ready to shadow walk out if the others decided to attack him.

(OCC we are allowed to respond to any other posts)

Auf Lalur’ab says "I do not think I am being lazy by getting resources like Food and water for more than just my tribe. If this nation was about Being Lazy, I would stop at Tla’loc’al where we have support for our nation. We have food. We have water. We already trade for Hides. If I were lazy I would not bother with trying to protect the bordres of Brez, as my borders are just. Building a nation has nothing to do with being lazy. It is alot of work.

I think you get part of this wrong. Unless you go attack the earthers, you will not be controlled by this nation. The tribes of a region control themselves and solve their own problems between their own tribes. We will not tell you to stop worship of your pit, how ever much we disagree.

There are many reasons for the nation. One is so we get numbers back on our side. The Church of One has and will pick us apart Tribe by tribe, region by region, because any one tribe or small group of tribes cannot match their numbers if they come in force. Also with numbers, we can produce more food and water for Olgogs.

So why don’t we just give food and water away? It takes work to produce them. I by myself can’t feed the number of gogs around here by myself. We need the gogs in many roles to support that type of task. We need gogs to grow the food, gather the water, protect the gogs who gather/grow our food and water.

Lastly, nations themselves have rights. Have Allies. As a nation, the Church of One will not be allowed by the other Colonies to do has they have been doing. If Gor attack Olgogs, we have help. And having allies does not make one weaker.

We who have been working on this nation have hid behind no one. There is strength in body, mind, and in the will of the Olgogs, if the Olgogs work together.

Rag’in’ba laughed, “Tla’Loc’al will let you believe what you want, as long as it suits them. Rumor has it they have enough water in their city to let everyone swim, but they can’t just give it away. But they need numbers, look at what his focus is. He doesn’t care about any of you, the hard nights in cold, the empty bellies, he just needs numbers to wage a war against the church.”

“Notice he said regions have to solve their own problems. Will Tla’Loc’al share its wealth? No its up to Brezzans to solve their own problems!” He laughed, “If its up to Brezzans to solve their own problems why do you need a government? So we can call ourselves a nation and get rights from the others?”

“Human nations have rights Auf.” He sneered, “If you think the colonies or lost colonies will suddenly care because you have a cute flag then I pity you for being insane.”

Tor’og stared at Auf Lalur’ab, "You no understand, no, worry, me explain. You lazy cause you not want to work. You stay in caves with Tla, with food, with shelter. You no come out till others make safe. Where you when many starve and die? Where you when many dry from thirst? You wallow in plenty when other suffer. Where was you talk years ago when so many suffer under One Church Gor? No, you only come now, when Church Gor weak. You no try to fight until other fight first. That is why you lazy, you wait until others work before you pop up and say join! Why Tla’loc’al no fight One Church Gor? Why let few Brez tribe fight? You watch others work then pop out of hole when think safe. If underground city send Gog to fight, then maybe other do too.

Look at Church Gor, lost many fight to nation? No. Lost fight to city? no! Lost fight to scattered tribe? Yes, few hundred Gog wipe out almost half of Church Gor. Where army of Tla’loc’al? Where army of Brez, of Unen? City’s lazy, no want fight. Always someone else job. Numbers no needed, small Gogs beat many Gor, if many Gogs fight beat even more Gor! No need Lost Colon to protect, that is why lazy. Rely on other do own work. How many Gog in Tla’loc’al? How many Gog in Unen? How many Gog in Karov? How many Gog in Brez? Now, how many Church Gor here? Me hear that any one of Gog city has more Gog then Church Gor has here. Why they threat? Reshed weapons? How that stop GNA Gog before? Flying monsters? How that stop GNA Gogs before? They fall to GNA Gogs because they no lazy! Gog cities lazy! You want safe, stop be lazy and get City’s fight!

You no listen to

You use magic item to make Tla, like magic bucket that ku l gul rapi give way. No work need for magic bucket…well maybe to make magic bucket but after that no work. Why you no willing to make magic buckets? You also can use magic bucket to grow food like Maklal, Tla can be easy. Why so hard?

Me no dumb! Me know that all one day bow before nation. Nation horde resources, others no choice but obey. What feral tribes do with nation? Nation has all feral have and more, why make nice trade feral tribe? But if Feral join they have food, and tla too! City Gog think we stupid. We know! You have power to stop Gor without nation, but you use to control.

Me no dumb, me know you no listen to Tor’og in end. You keep point to Church Gor and say all must follow you! You use weak Church Gor to scare other Gogs to make nation, you know if Church Gor gone no one want nation. So you no fight Church Gor, too valuable to you."

Auf Lalur’ab responds to Rag’in’ba "So you twist my words Rag’in’ba. Tribes solve the problems between themselves. This was specifically done so that a tribes of a region did not have to bow to a tribe from a different region. Each region of tribes have different traditions. A majority of the power lies in the tribes and regions. But If outside help is needed, the other tribes and the nation helps and brings in the needed resources. There are no taxes. Those who have can still trade to those who don’t. We are not printing money like the earthers.

The big difference is if you don’t have, you will have a way to get it. And not need to fight for it, just work for it. We will teach farming. We will make sure there is water to drink. We will Spread the knowledge around. I also include us in Tla’loc’al will be learning as well. If you don’t want to farm, defend the nation, and the nation will support you.

I bring up the church, because that is one of the big problems here. And that is one of the problems we work to solve. And we have been a part of those battles to keep the Church back. We have fought along side the GNA. But If the Church Gor is gone soon, great, then we can work on farming and building. Grow more food and repair the cities.

Then to Tor’og, Lalur’ab says"But Tor’og, you prove part of my point. If all gogs, or a majority of the gogs join together, the Church of One cannot defeat us. But right now that does not happen. We fight amongst ourselves. We win some small battles and we loose some small battles. Meanwhile Olgogs are Slaughtered in greater numbers in their death camps. The Church of One drives us farther into the deserts. This is the problem Olgogs have had for over 2000 years. And is the problem that needs to be solved. And I do not say this to scare gogs, it is the truth.

For all of this focus on my tribe, other tribes from Unen and Brez are involved as well. The rules, laws, and ideas of this nation we created by tribes from different areas of the Olgog lands. This is not a nation of Tla’loc’al. But of Olgogs.

Tor’og, I do not think you stupid at all. And I offer, if you do not think this works, especially for the Feral tribes. Go, meet with the council, work with the council. Help us improve this nation. Try this before you say no.

"

Rapirova dressed in a black cloak concealing her from the deadly sun. She walked to the make shift pulpit they were using. She saw some olgogs wearing green and yellow bandanas she knew them to live in whats left of a tenement to the north. She bent close and whispered to them, “Don’t worry, ol’Mag’oz going up to your area next week, he bring water.”

She climbed onto the pulpit, “Tor’og you say no gog outside of Brez help Brez but dat not true. Tla’Loc’al may not give much help but Mag’oz bring artifacts to make water here when he can. He keep doing dat no matter what Brez decide.” She nearly shouted wanting to make sure the brezzans didn’t feel like they were being ransomed.

“These gogs say da UTR can’t benefit da people of Brez.” She motioned to the dead warrior and Tor’og, “They say Tla’Loc’al can’t change and they don’t care about Brez only in having da soldiers to wage war.”

They were good points, The Lur union did little if anything to help nonmembers and the herd of Auf Lal did form the backbone of the government. “They say this like Tla’Loc’al the only ones who support da UTR. Da Kul’Gul Rapi Family support da UTR, da Gor’ab of Karov support da UTR.” She purposefully left out the Gang of Uf Magog, if the Brezzans decided on something besides the UTR the Gang could face retaliation for choosing the losing team.

“Dis nation not about conquesting da church off da continent.” She secretly hoped she was right, she had begun to questions everyone’s motivations. “Da Brezzans had to fight from the beggining. The others say you need to keep fighting dat the only way of tings and they wrong.”

“Tla come to Brez regardless of da election, if da Auf fail on his promise to teach you da underground farms then you march on Tla’Loc’al, if da council make unfair rules then you don’t listen to them. You all Brezzans, no one make you do tings you don’t want to. What do you have to lose joining da UTR? It only benefit you.”

Dreg stepped up to the podium when Rapirova stepped down.
“Well first of all let me get this out of the way. Speaking for my tribe we vote yes. We don’t really like the idea of being a protectorate but if the earthers are lying again we’ll just end up fighting them again so what do we lose? It isnt like we aren’t doing that now anyway.” He looked around at the gatherd gogs before continuing.
“But if they’re dealing straight with us we have a chance to stop doing things the old ways and find better ways. What’s that let us work together instead of always fighting over everything. And maybe we can be the first gogs in a long time to leave something better behind us instead of more fighting and dying.”

Ka’zac stood up after Dreg finished speaking. He stretched, bored of all the incessant bickering. Stepping to the podium, he cleared his throat.

"Greetings from the Venerable tribe of Ka’Rhug. I am Ka’zac, one of several council members of the United Tribes of Refuge. A few of my associates have already spoken their piece on how things should be run, and I’ll give you our take on it as well. As you can probably guess, we support the idea of our tribes all uniting under one nation. This may seem too confusing for you, after all, who really cares in the end? Well, for starters, allowing things to be run this way will simply be easier for you.

You will no longer have to worry about outside threats, nor will you have to worry about providing food for your family. All these things will be controlled by a council of Olgogs who you, the olgogs of Brez, have decided to place on the seat. They will share your beliefs, and will represent you in a court of similar council members from all over Refuge. They will bring such problems as food shortages to the attention of the high council, and actions will be taken to help. You yourselves will be able to spend more time on the things you enjoy, being that you no longer need to fend for yourselves. You could start a family, learn a trade, even try your hand at politics if you desire. You will each play a key role in society, and all will strive together for the glory of the whole nation.

Of course, you may think, “why should we care? we don’t care what they think in Tla’loc’al, or what the insane ferals want.” Well in the end, it is necessary to realize we are all olgogs. We are the same race, the same people, and the share most of the same problems. If this is true, and believe me, it is, then why not be part of the same nation? We could face our problems as one. Each of our tribes specialize in different aspects, whether it be might in battle, wisdom, craftsmanship, or whatever, when put together we form something greater. Something neither the Church of One or Warmonger combined could overcome.

And do not forget friends, this would not be life changing for most of you. The only difference is that you would be led by gogs that you choose, in a vote of your peers. It means your voice would be heard, and when a thousand, nay a hundred thousand voices cry out at once, well, I have seen the results myself. Thank you for your time friends, and do not forget, the United Tribes of Refuge may be the only way we can survive the times to come."

Urog sat in the background, biding his time to speak. He knew Brezans wanted expected him to speak, but he would give others the opportunity to do so first. As one Olgog after another said their peace, he looked impassive. His features betrayed no emotion; he merely surveyed the gathering.

Finally, after giving a good number of olgog a chance to speak, he waited for a pause. Finally he stood up and addressed his fellow Brezans.

“I am the Goblin King Urog, leader of the Gang of the UfMag’og. I have led my gang and the Great Northern Army to many many victories. Let me say to you, Brez, our gog are strong. Stronger than the puny Tla’loc’al gog. More muscular than the Karovans. And the Unens have no land legs.” After each group, he waited for inevitable cheers that would permeate through the crowd. He smiled broadly, knowing how his words would affect the crowd.

“I have fought many battles… against Earthers, against grey furs, and against olgog. And the Great Northern Army has been victorious!” Urog waited for the cheering to subside. “And I’ve learned alot from these victories. Larger numbers don’t always lead to victory. Being stronger than someone won’t always lead them to submission. And the most important thing I learned: two olgog are always better than one.”

Urog pointed to the Lur Union olgog present. “The puny olgog there, they built a fortress outside of Thomasville that withstood the worst weapons the Earthers had to offer.” He pointed to the Karovans present, “the thin ones over there can pull water from the desert when there is none to pull.” He pointed to the Unenese, “their ships rival the Earthers on the sea. And many of them can use Earther technology…”

“Brez, we are strong. We don’t need the rest of the olgog tribes to survive. We have been surviving without them for as long as we remember. But when we fight along side them, like brothers, we have overcome gor in ways we never dreamed of doing alone. We have reclaimed tla and der poisoned by Earthers. We don’t need the other tribes, but together we will accomplish things we haven’t dreamed of in centuries. Tla for all. Mutual protection from Earthers and gor. A rebuilt Brez.”

“Brez, the rest of the olgog nations will unite, with or without us. They will prosper, trade, and protect each other. We will continue to follow the strongest Olgog we know. Will it be the Great Northern Army? Will it be one of you? Will it be an outsider who cares nothing for our customs and wishes only to enslave us to their will??” Urog takes one last breath before continuing.

“Brez, we are a part of history. Our kin will speak of this moment forever. The gangs of Brez came together and helped forge the greatest olgog power since we defeated the Yyans. We are strong, and only we can make this union strong. Together we can make sure our for never defeat us. Brez, let us show the rest of the olgog we are not trash, but leaders among olgog!”

After the Brezans were done speaking, an eloquent green-fur Olgog with red highlights stepped up to the podium dressed head to toe in leather armor adorned with the horns of Quall N’drone warriors. His boots were shined in earther fashion, and his demi-cape was made of finest earther silks.

He said, "In Brez you poor. You really think that will change when the Tla’loc’al gogs and the Pirates get their own say? The only system that is fair is to let Brez dominate those who are weaker. Then the food of tla’loc’al and the weapons of the rehsedians,and the airships of the Bruskti, and the guns of the Pirates will be yours.

These gogs speak of an Olgog nation. They speak of liberation. But where is the social contract that allows Brez to be Brez? The second you brezans raid the wealthy tla’loc’al they will come here with their skimmers and war will occur.
These assembled gogs want you, the mighty Brezans to bow low. To scrape and kneel before the Lost Colonies Earthers.

I say let Tla’loc’al and Unen and Karov kneel. Let them scrape. Let them bow before humans for some drip drop of wealth. You should march on them all, crush them one by one. And then once all the gogs understand their place, then you turn to the Lost Colonies Earthers and demand to be recognized as the real nation. The Brezan Nation.

Then once you stand above, the strongest you have will lead. Each gang will find its place, just as they do now.
There will be no change for Brezans. And the entire rest of these lands will bow and scrape for Brezans.

If you do this, many external forces will support you Brezans. Beings from other dimensions wish to see you freed, no longer hungry, no longer thirsty. They will protect you, and even help you mercifully dispose of those prisoners, those Olgog tinies who think their big brains make them better than you. Those big brain olgogs who cant win a fight, except by cheating, will try and stop you Brez.

They will turn on you and sell you out. The Tinies already control all the monies Brez, do you want the United Tribes of Tinies to control your gangs too?"

The Dimension walker did not wait to hear what others said, instead wishing Brez well, reminding them they had friends in the south who wanted to see them succeed.

Hobya’Ab and Makgog’Lallur, to elder mak’abs of the Venereable Tribe of Yagogi’al the Og’ab had come in late. They waited off to the side listening to what they could while trying to figure out what is was they wanted the say. They had some understanding of what they needed to say behalf their tribe, from sitting in on meetings of the other elders. There was a opening in the discussion, so Makgog’Lallur took the opportunity to present their opinions.

She stepped forward into the open center and began “We of the Yagogi support the concept of the United Tribes of Refuge, or better yet the OUN (Olgog Unified Nation). I say it specifically like this because we wish to be recognized, and not as just another one of the Earther Colonies. It is important to be independent, but it is even more important to have a unified front.” Hobya’Ab stepped up next to his fellow mak’ab and chimed in about the Brezans, saying “The Brezans are the backbone of the olgog society, but there must be a useful purpose to providing for our strength. The Brezans have purpose going between the other tribes, doing work as mercenaries, army and farm hands. By doing useful work with other tribes there is place for them in Brez and around in other territories. As such the other tribes will work with the Brezans to give them their own ruling council. As each other tribe has a way of doing things, so too shall Brez in a way of order that all other tribes will be able to understand. Brez will have it’s own council made of up members from the other tribes to assist them in ruling, and governing their own. The ways of Brez don’t need to change, just be navigated to work other others of the OUN.”

Urog tempererd himself. When the strangely adorned olgog left the room, he said, “Outsiders like that find it real easy to come in here, not introduce themselves, and tell us that we must continue to fight for every scrap we have. Every voice in dissension here today wishes to breed fear among you all. Tell you that other want what’s ours and we have to fight to keep it away from them. They tell you that if we join our fellow olgog that there will be nothing left for us. They must think us stupid as well as trash. They must think ME stupid. I’ve fought long and hard to bring and keep the Great Northern Army together. They must think that I wish to give up everything I fought for… for the protection of Brez and it’s olgog… for what? A few extra scraps? No… I’m here because are already slaves. We are slaves to fighting… slaves to war, and we make ourselves slaves to strength. We like every day through fear and fighting. These olgog that say the entire olgog nation is trying to trick us, use us, and enslave us really wish to keep us as Goblin Trash.” He took a deep breath and shouted at the top of his lungs, “I’ve had ENOUGH of us Brezans scraping to live by.”

He looked around at each gang leader present, every elder, and then with the Ur Rhugs. “If we come together with the rest of the Olgog tribes, we will learn to live in this city as it was meant to be. We can rebuild the water systems. We can spend less time fighting each other and make proper homes for ourselves. We can live, enjoy life, and make sure that we remain so strong that no tribe can conquer us. We can make sure that every tribe NEEDS us to survive, just like we need them. Brez can be the jewel of the olgog. The Earthers will want to visit us, trade with us, and wage no more war. They’ll come from the North and from the East. And I don’t mean the Zealots. They suck. No, the ones who wish us no harm but will want to trade. Everything will come through us, here in Brez. This boon of trade will allow us to make sure every Brezan is fed and won’t go hungry. We can tend lalhob, grow Mak. We can take the time to fend off the Der’na and protect the maklal we will have. There will be no limit to what we have… as long as you have no fear of the unknown. As long as you stop fearing the rest of the olgog as usurpers to what it is ours. As long as we begin to put faith in each other, not fear.”

“Coming together to form a union of tribes releases us from fear and from the unknown. This union will not be an olgog nation, for nations are built by Earthers and we are not Earther. This union will not be a war council, for that is for the Children of the Falosini. This union will be an Auf’Olgog. In fact, it will be the Uf Auf’Olgog. To protect… to serve and ensure that our gor… red fur, grey fur, Earther, gog, Yyan or MagMag Gor, can never defeat us. Brez will be represented in the Uf Auf’Olgog. The Gang Leaders will have to come together to do more than just fight… but we can choose representation in many ways. We are not Karovans, who have bloodlines. We are not Tla’loc’als, who have rites and ritutals. We are Brezan… let us have games, shows of strength, and shows of wit and intelligence. Let those of us who do best SERVE us in the Uf Auf’Olgog. We are Brez… we must be strong for each other! And we will remind the smaller Olgog that we are not slaves to strength, just bearers of it. MAY BREZ FOREVER BE THE STRENGTH OF THE OLGOG!” Urog paused, to let it sink in, “And may no other olgog come forward and spread lies of fear and cowardice.”

Tor’og listened to all present, and shrugged. They would do what they wanted. Their nation will probably be made. If they dared to try to squeeze out the tribes in the south and his people, then their nation shall sicken and die like any living creature.