Goblin Lands Defensive Mission Week 15: The Greatest Minds of the Tribe

Each tribe in the Goblin Lands is known to have certain things that are so uniquely their own. Even between different gangs in Brez, tactics and what they do with what they scavenge varies greatly. Yet with the prosperity experienced by the Lur Union, G.U.T.S. and the GNA since the end of the Border Wars, there is also the touch of the Warmonger in the minds of Olgogs and Men.

Some tribes have built the betterment for their fellows. Others have unleashed unexpected dangers.

But now with the prosperity of the Season of Auf MagLal coming, there will be abundance for the first time. And more olgogs will be able to join together in the tribe to create great new works.

Challenge:

What does your tribe (or merc) create? (item, weapon, armor, gear, vehicle)

What resources is it made from? (wood, metal, organic material, shaped stone)

What artificings are used in it? (or what technological level is it for Immutables)

Vehicles only: What weapons is it designed to have onboard?

How do you feel this new item (weapon, artifact, armor, gear, or vehicle) represents your tribe or Merc?

Mission Rules
First player to post gets a repost when all other players have finished posting to the mission in response to all other actions.
All other players may only make 1 posting.
Other players may only act as if they have seen the action of the first player who posts.
All other actions are compressed together by the DR team with a focus on storyline, so do not worry about paradoxes between different action posts.
Not every aspect of every action will be shown. This is especially true of actions that exceed two paragraphs.

Open to all Olgog Tribes and Mercs except Mercs can only make 1 new item (weapon, armor or gear) using their.skills and/or Leyas abilities not vehicles (unless necrotech see next line). Characters with necrotech can choose to make Nightmare-based or undead based vehicles or items.

Lord grimaldus can post one new prototype of any type Technological or Leyas-based.

Special Challenges Limited to resources your tribe has as of the end of Week 14.
Number of the items created will be decided by the DR team, after the mission closes. For example artificed swords could result in ten swords if they are really bad ass (lots of level 4,5, and 6 leyas abilities), or could be 100 of them if simply reliable artificed weapons (more lvl 1, 2 and 3 abilities). Vehicles could be one vehicle, or tens of vehicles depending on the vehicle design. Most of all be encouraged to go for ideas you’ve always wanted to play out.

This mission ends on Friday 25th October at 8.PM. E.S.T.

Lalder was concerned about many things. But there were three main concerns he had. One was enemy forces, whether it be the Church of One or the warmonger’s forces. He has done alot to mitigate the danger of some of the Church of One followers working with Resugent. He hoped to continue those efforts. The Warmongers forces were recently forced out of the the UtR lands.

The other problems were ones he had to deal with now. Lalder looks up to Tor’ab and says “I do not know what will happen with that crystal. Rapiog really caused us trouble. And I do not trust him to continue to show up for our meetings. So we need to plan for when it breaks and hope it never happens. I do not know if those in the crystal will gain strength like us, gain strength faster because all they are doing is fighting, or keep pace with us. What do we do?”

Tor’ab responds “We could work to the middle. Only partially focus on bringing up our strength. That way if they are static, we will have an advantage, if they are the same, the other tribes won’t be so far behind. I worry that they fear us if we go all out defence more than we have. And lastly, if they grow faster than us, at least we won’t be at such a disadvantage. And hopefully our allies we gain by working with others will off set that advantage.”

Lalder says “there is Merit to that tactic. And it does leave me room to focus part of our production and artificing on improving farming. We need to deal with these diseases and poisoning of our food. We cannot allow this to continue. Tor’ab, you are to look into this current situation, but we need something to prevent it in the future.”

Lalder continues “This is what I want to do. For training, we need to spread the knowledge of Shapeshifting and Healing Leyas.

On Artificing, We need to shift away from Vehicle production. With our carrier done and full of Lur Union Fighters, we can give the army some of our extra Lur Union fighters and skimmers. This will allow us to concentrate on two tasks.

Starting with strengthening our gogs in case we have to defend ourselves against the crystal gogs. We toughen ourselves. We don’t make a better weapon, but better armor. First, we need to standardize our armor, and I don’t want to use elemental leyas on them. We have taught most of our gogs each element. What we need is something like those suits that the red bishops wear. An armor that makes a gog hear and see better. Make them faster, stronger, and tougher. I think this should be made of Krato skin or Armorfiend Hide. Armorfiend hide we have easier access to. Lets start with:

[ul]
[li]Helm with sensor enhancements like Animal Sight/Hearing/Smell, and bird sight.[/li][li]Armorfiend vest with Ignore poison, Cat like Reflexes, Cobra Strike, and Increase Strength. If possible adding a small amount of Grow armor to strengthen the vest.[/li][li]Ring of Healing plus life shield: Cure Disease, Heal Wounds/Heal Internal Damage, and Life shield.[/li][li]Boots with Fireleap (Could be replace with Insect Leap, but I didn’t think that would be compatable with Increase strength)[/li][/ul]
Tor’ab says “Those armors will keep me busy for a while. Lurtor could help while he’s not learning new songs. You can work on the Helm with your knowledge of Shapeshifting Leyas. But we will need to train more gogs with it. The Aufs can work on the rings, or add Life shield to our existing rings. But that is ambitious.”

Lalder says “I know, but we can use these armors for the gogs who are watching/guarding the farms. The improved senory abilities will help them spot someone messing with the food.

Next, We need to create a set of tools for gogs to use while farming. They need to be able to help the plants grow and tell if there is something wrong with them. Poisoned or diseased. If the farms are to work, we need to fix this. I want Lalyan and Ogor to work with our Buski artificers on this. This will be a set of tools, not just an single item. This way we cause us more of our artificers on this. We need at least:

[ul]
[li]Wooden Ring of Tunneling, Change Earth[/li][li]Disease Dowsing Stick - Using Earth and Healing together to locate diseased plants (Locate and Healing Leyas together), and Speak with Plants to get how the plant feels.[/li][li]Waterskin of Create Water, purify Water, Cure Disease - THis is to tend and water the crops while removing any poisons or diseases. Keeping the plants healthy and inter keeping the gogs who eat it Healthy.[/li][li]Crafters to make mundane tools like, Picks, rakes, small shovels made of wood & stone.[/li][/ul]

Tor’ab says “I see, The initial ring to shape the ground to build caves, and then soften the dirt around for a plant to grow in. The Dowsing stick to find any sick plant. And the Waterskin to treat the plants.”

Lalder says “Exactly. I hope this will also let us build more farms and keep the ones we have healthy. We are doing good, but we must protect the food supply. And since we have more artificers than any other tribe, we need to tackle the farm issue.”

(OCC Not counting the Lur Union Fighters in the Carrier, I have 17 Lur Union FIghters and 10 Lur Union Skimmers (Might be off by One on Skimmers). I planned to give 10 Lur Union fighters and 5 Lur Union Skimmers to the Army. Then let the army maintain from there.)

(OOC The reason I have the Farmer’s kit is to make use of the Lesser Artificers, and the armor is suppose to mimic Power armor, but doesn’t have to be armor. Could be like the Dragons. )

Artificers:
Lalder ((Auf) LR:5, Heal:4, Light: 3, Shadow:3, Air:3, Earth:4, Fire:3, Water:3, General:2, Shape:1, Summ:3, Troub:2) Adj: (Charisma +4 (Item))
Lalyan ((Auf) LR:5, Heal:4, Light: 3, Shadow:3, Air:3, Earth:3, Fire:3, Water:3, General:2) Adj: (Agility+1)
Lalog’na ((Auf) LR:4, Heal:4, Light: 3, Shadow:3, Air:3, Earth:3, Fire:3, Water:3, General:2, Summ:3)
Lalur’ab ((Auf) LR:4, Heal:4, Light: 3, Shadow:3, Air:3, Earth:3, Fire:3, Water:3, General:2)
Tor’ab ((Tor’og) LR:4, Heal:0.5, Light: 3, Shadow:4, Air:2, Earth:3, Fire:3, Water:2, General:2, Shape:3)
Lalon ((Ur Tor Special) LR:4, Heal:1 Light: 3, Shadow:3, Air:2, Earth:1, Fire:2, Water:2, General:2, Summ:3)
Ogor the Inquisitive ((Apprentice Auf (FS 4)) LR:4, Heal:4, Light: 3, Shadow:3, Air:3, Earth:3, Fire:3, Water:3, General:2)
Lurtor ((VLAD Agent) LR:4, Heal:1, Light: 3, Shadow:3, Air:2.5, General:2, Shape:3, Troub:4) Adj: (Charisma (+4 Item))
Brustor ((Mag Buskts FS 4) LR:4, Light: 3, Air:3, Earth:3, Fire:3, Water:3, General:2)
Mag Buskts artificer 2 ((Mag Buskts FS 4) LR:4, Light: 3, Shadow:1, Air:3, Earth:3, Fire:3, Water:3, General:2)
Mag Buskts artificer 3 ((Mag Buskts FS 4) LR:4, Light: 3, Air:3, Earth:3, Fire:3, Water:3, General:2)
Mag Buskts artificer 4-10 ((Mag Buskts FS 4) LR:4, Air:3, Earth:3, Fire:3, Water:3, General:2)

Ur Tor
Dolur (LR:4, Light: 3, Shadow:3, Air:3, Earth:1, Fire:1, Water:2, General:2, Summ:1) Adj: (Will +1)
Lalag (LR:4, Light: 3, Shadow:2, Air:2, Earth:1, Fire:2, Water:2, General:2, Summ:3) Adj: (Will +1)
Tlalur (LR:4, Light: 3, Shadow:3, Air:2, Earth:2, Fire:2, Water:2, General:2, Summ:3)
Tla’ab (LR:4, Light: 3, Shadow:2, Air:2, Earth:2, Fire:2, Water:2, General:2, Summ:3) Adj: (Pilot Hover +4)
Lolon (LR:3, Light: 3, Shadow:2, Air:2, Earth:2, Fire:2, Water:2, General:2, Summ:3)

Ur Rhug
Ka’ab (LR:3, Light:3, Shadow:3, Air:2, Earth:2, Fire:2, Water:2, General:2, Summ: 1)

Ur Mak
Rhugal (LR:4, Light: 2, Shadow:1, Earth:1, General:2, Summ:3)

Gobbog had only been a horned dog for a brief period of time among the Ka Gor Tribe so far. Yet their lack of military precision left him dissatisfied in many things, none more so than the drooling Red Fur they considered the tribal elder. He was quite surprised when the Elder entered his chamber late at night dragging behind him Og’Na the Gatherer.
Og’Na stammered, “The Elder wishes to know how we can hold these lands around our Pit. There are incursions of Dead from the ruins, and incursions from the False Pit of Sickness from the North. The Elder thinks you know ways.”
Gobbog gave Og’Na a pitying glance and replied, “As long as the Elder has the Red Furs bow and scrape in the mud, our enemies will always be above us. This is true both militarily and socially. The Red Furs must speed up how they travel if our smaller numbers are to hold more territory.
I had a plan when I worked with the Kolgul Militia for a Bone Skipper, a small disposal two Olgog vehicle that would leap across terrain. At its landing site it would create a shadow and drop into it. Then it would extricate from a further shadow.”
The Elder mumbled something barely coherent in the guttural pit mongrel dialect. While the Quall larva in his head could automatically translate it, Gobbog waited until Og’Na gave the official translation.
She said, “What is to prevent the enemy from warding the shadows?”
“Nothing,” said Gobbog, “The vehicle would come to a stop for a second then leap towards the next location. If the target warded against fire and shadow, it would be easily discarded due to its low cost in production. You see its all about modular building. It comprises a bone structure, tied together with sinew and capped in hide artificed to give lift through fire, and pass through shadows. When the pilot bails, they grab the hide control swatch and bail on the bone. Which they can either set as a shrapnel weapon or simply abandon. This is done by simply working the skipper as a fire crystal, executable by the pilot’s command.”
The blind eyes of the Elder looked down fully understanding, he said in perfectly accented Earther, “Make this project happen, take as many as you need. Og’Na will train the youths to assemble the frames from bone and sinew. I want a fleet of these Bone Skippers. A Ka Gor in the pilot seat, with a leyas powered light to guide their way in the auras. A Kolgul Militia convert in the rear position as a gunner.”
Gobbog checked the hivemind and could find no reference to this aspect of the Elder. Strange, thought Gobbog.
“I respectfully suggest a pair of Bone mini-ballistae, giant sinew driven proto-crossbows with harpoons. The harpoons are attached by ropes going back to a shadow tarp leading to our holding cells.”
“We don’t have holding cells,” said the Elder. Og’Na pressed her head reverently against the ground, she could not understand the language they used.
“Then we need to build some. Sandy pits, bone spikes for walls, ravenous kolgul to keep the prisoners until we can transfer them over to the Quall,” said Gobbog.
“Make it so,” said the Elder as he turned and walked from the room.
Og’Na waited and looked up at the handsome greenfur, and said, “Master Gobbog, the Elder said to follow your instructions.”

Bone Skipper (planned vehicle)
Modular harness(removable from airframe)- Fire Leap, Shadow Walk, Obscure.
Two seater
cheap and easily breakable airframe.
modular Mini-ballistae(removable from airframe for passenger)- Big Bone harpoons- Shieldbreak, worked with fire for extra damage. ropes going to a shadow tarp (one tarp for each harpoon)

“I’m starting to think that I didn’t really give this enough thought”. Urik grumbled as shooed another pack of juveniles away. Dreg ushered the kids back into the main room of the bunker.

“Well what did you think we were gonna do with kids around?” He asked over his shoulder.

“Just keep them busy for a minute so I can think!” Urik shouted back. A moment later the bunker was filled with the sound of the children singing along to a bawdy sea shanty with Rum-blood.

“I don’t think Sister Mary Elizabeth would approve of that.” Flora observed.
“She didn’t approve of anything.” Graf muttered.

Urik took a deep breath and lit up a cigar. “Alright Rags this getting out of hand I don’t even mind that Rum-blood is singing right now. What’s this solution of yours?”

Rags adjusted his oil stained hat and goggles before answering.
“Easy Boss and I think we can kill two birds with one stone.What we do is take those trucks that don’t run no more and pull the engines. I can turn the chassis into barracks for the rug rats. I got it figured out they’ll have plenty of room and even be mobile. Then we melt down whats left of the motors. That should give me enough metal to make a couple guns. They’ll be rough but I’m pretty sure I can promise they won’t blow up on us.”

Urik took a slow drag on his cigar and nodded.“Do it.”

So the Outcasts(Rags and a work crew of four immutable outcasts) will attempt to create mobile bunkers/barracks and as many rifles as possible using the broken down trucks and whatever scraps are left from when the track bikes were made.

Inside the bunker of Rhug’na’ru, The Captain, Reshed, and Hide met once again to discuss new designs. They shook hands, then got to buisness.
“Well Hide, it is good to see you with more plans. What do you have for me to take a look at this time?” Hide grinned, laying the print on the table. “Something that will guve us a little bit more breathing room, Captain.” The paper unrolled, revealing his designs. A double winged vehicle, a simple repeating gun attached to the front. Twin propellers sat on the lower part of each wing. The upper wing went above the two seat cockpit with two hooks on either side, below a small hatch in the belly with two clamps. Reshed scratched his chin, studying the plans. “I’m going to assume it flies. What exactly is it?” Hide cleared his throat, smiling slightly. “It is a bi-plane. Simple, fast, and easy to pilot. On it is a single engine, powering twin propellers using a chain system. We need the petrol from Lord Mada to power them, but more on that in a moment.” He pointed to the small hatch in the belly. “Its weaponry includes a repeating rifle, a simple bomb bay for either bombs or anything else we can fit.” He chuckled to himself. “If we wanted to we could fit a younger one inside.” He coughed, returning to the design. “Anyway, on the top of the upper wings are two hooks, specifically clamps made to latch onto the bottom of the Hindengog for easy transport. If we can get it to a proper elevation it can drop and fly. They also have wheels for a runway takeoff.” He pointed to the struts holding the wings together. “I plan for these to be reinforced so they can actually hold the weight of the plane while being carried by the Hindenburg, besides their light materials.”
He pointed to the list of materials on the side. “This uses a wooden body, reinforced with metal studs. The struts are purely metal while the wings are wooden, but with some some leather.” He looked up at the Captain. “of course, in case of an emergency…” He pulled out a small bag. “All they need to do is open the top and a simple leather chute will come out, slowing their fall so something they may survive.” He grinned. “So Captain, what do you think?”
Reshed smiled, tapping the paper. “I don’t see a problem. Get right on this, try a good number. Maybe five or seven.” Reshed picked up the papers, nodding and heading out to gather some of the tribe to begin construction.

Construction
-Biplane
-One front gun
-Bomb bay
-two seats
-One engine, twin propeller
-Hooks for Hindengog docking
-Three wheels
-Leather Chute
-Two straps
-One chute
-Five cords

Derlur was not lost. He was merely a wanderer. Problem was, he didn’t carry much. It… looked suspicious. He needed something to carry. Other than a strider, which he levitated and had to send to friends to hide when he was trying to be incognito, like his father had taught him. He missed his father’s stories. Granted, his father always made Derlur read the actual books, but it was close enough to teaching.

Derlur needed another skill, and something else to make his way around the the tough lands of the deserts. So he set aside the time to make something new. Extraordinary. Amazing so that father would be proud. He took a piece of wood, which he traded for an act of healing. He made sure it was pliant, just like a bow. But instead of one string to keep the bow arched, he would use four, spaced approximately one toe length apart. He then used nightmare hide to wrap around the bottom and tied around the piece, creating a hollow sound with which to echo. He then strummed one of the strings, and it made a sound that resonated. He then strummed another, and it too made a sound, different from the first. Derlur then strummed each string in successions, creating a cascade of sound that he found pleasant to his untrained ear.

He jumped up and down for joy, knowing that father would be pleased that he had made an instrument and could play music! And when he wandered, he could earn a keep as a musician. He’d make a Songmancer yet!

(Derlur has no musical training, no artisanship… but he can make a mean bow! Oh, and he’s not a tanner either.)

Urog had spent the last few weeks pondering the state of affairs in Der’al and in Brez. His fellow olgog were building armies, making machines of war, and creating nations in the Earther fashion. He did not like it. Last week, he and Vektor had a discussion about resources. He was now prepared to prove his point even more. Things are replaceable, and their power is drawn only from those who use it.

He was going to start a project. It may not finish anytime soon, but he had high hopes. He wanted to create a marble structure. Large enough to hold 50 olgog in different rooms (which could be made/fashioned out of anything). He would use the Sylvan Levi-Crystals to make the structure fly (he currently had 14 available as of week 14). But it would not be a ship for war. He wanted to create a beacon. It needed to fly because he wanted everyone to be able to see it. It would be artificed with light so that it can be seen in day and night (at least the top portion of it, like a light house). He would invite healers from the UTR to artifice rooms for healing. Herbologists would have healing yi burning (even urya), making the entire interior suitable for advanced healing. Tribals would sing songs which would echo throughout the structure, making all those feel good. It would have sustain, so those who are hungry would not need to eat. Slow poison, so those poisoned have longer to live before a healer can work on them.

These great things would not only be on the inside, but just being around the structure would make you feel good, particularly soothe temper and/or cause elation. The types of things that would make people less hostile just being around it. He wanted olgog to remember how to pray, and invite UTR members to come and pray, focus their energies there. He didn’t want to create a machine of war or power, but rather a monument to compassion. Anything less and he would be ignoring the important lession Mag Auf Yyanyi taught him. He would invite the Mag Auf Yyanyi to visit, share their dreams for the olgog and the Brezans.

Whenever a task would come forward that his gang members, or the Great Northern Army could not accomplish, he would trade for services (or hobtor) with the dwarves or UTR tribes. Especially when it came to shaping stone. But the trick wasn’t only in the artificings, but rather how the artificings would work. He wanted the tower to have separate rooms at the bottom level, where there would be a current of tla that only one proficient with tla’or can make the water flow and bring the tower to life. Each of the crystals would have to be piloted in unison, using a different element to make the crystal work.

There would always have to be songs of happiness and joy in order to make some of the effects function in the structure. It has to be powered by olgog and living beings, not leyas independent of life. Knowledge has to be passed. It’s greatness must be based on those who use it. If it is not used for thousands of years, many would marvel at it’s architecture and as a beacon of Leyas but be unable to unlock its secrets and it’s use unknown. It must remind the olgog that the greatest power comes from when they work together, not hoard power.

When it travels throughout Brez and other tribal lands, it will remind all that Brez is not merely for the brutish.

Urog broke from his reverie as he tried to plan the building. He smiled widely, because he also knew that the structure, no matter his intention, would also remind all of Brez of who built it. It would help his social standing greatly when he took in weaker gangs and offered them protection and services. Hopefully, good will would go a long way.

Urog set forth his designs in motion, gathering stone and materials to bring this project together, seeking help when and how needed.

(OOc - let me know if you need more information. I acknowledge that it won’t get built in a week also, but you have to start somewhere. Feel free to take licence in the finished product in its various stages).

Daron saw an oportunity for himself to make some tradable items that would have great value right now. He thought of this as he was eating food that just killed a different gog. He had just removed the poison from the food and ignored the rest. Best thing about poisons is they always taste good. He could put this ability into a ring or an item.

Daron decided to build rings that he could trade that contianed

• Ignore Poison, Cure Poison, Purify Water.

The Goal:
Just by picking up the food, or an item that contained the water, the food/water would be purified of the poison. Any poison that made it through this would be ignored by your body. And if your friend was poisoned, by touching him, the poison would be gone.

Wearing this ring, you could not use poison, as by touching it, it would be purified. It could be also act as a symbol that you mean no harm when you hand someone something to drink. For they would know it wouldn’t be poisoned.

Daron ((Borvian Dragon) LR:4, Heal:3, Shadow:2, Water:1, General:2, Shape:3)

Equipment:

Razor Claw Gauntlets (artificed with Ray of the Sun), Nightmare Hide Trenchcoat (artificed with Wilderness Camo), 2 Ear Rings (1st Life Shield/Obscure/ignore poison, 2nd Heal Internal 2 Succ), Warm aura necklace, Everlasting Waterskin and a shock stick (Pain dmg), Hab Tor Stone Axe ( Slung on Back), 2 Healing Potions, 2 Rez Potions

Dragon Crystal: Grow Armor(6 Suc, +12 AR to M/M/E), Increase Str (12 Suc, +12 6 Str), Animal Smell/Hearing (4 Suc), Grow Wings (4 Suc), Leyas Sight (4 Suc), Fireball II (4 Suc), Acid Cone (4 Suc)

Shields Active: Grow Armor (Item), Life Shield (Item), Ignore Poison (Item), Animal Sight if Dark, Cat like Reflexes.

Yalar Took, matronly mak’ab of the Venerable Tribe of Yagogi’al the Og’ab, along with fellow mak’abs Lady Hob’Lalol and the hammer Hobya’Ab looked at a way to better their nomadic lifestyle and prevent unnecessary damage to those that they watched over. Each having a good grasp of earth and summoning, they looked to create a new type of armor that kept them one with their surroundings.

Together using their combined knowledge of leyas and experiences, they artificed a pendant to be worn around the neck that hangs over the wearers chest. The artiface is known as the summoners armor, an armor artifact making use of the mud and clay of the lands of the deserts of Karov. The artifact summons an external clay Olgogolem armor that is immune to melee and missile damages, and can blend the wearer into the desert surroundings, used specifically for stealth or safety. This is a similar thought to the Balgogs creation, except for the horrible enslaving of the fire spirit to animate the automaton. The armor takes shape as a giant mud olgog, which can be altered using change earth to “shapeshift” the form of the Olgogolem around the user. The user is secured and unrecognizable in the middle of the mud form, kept safe from attack and the elements. It has easy moving access around the lands, as it can automatically pass tree and instead of tunneling, move through as if tunneling and reform around the user at the point of destination. Does not work well in wet areas, as too much moisture loosen the clay of the artificing. This helps represent the Karovian Olgog’s nomadic lifestyle, “your home is all around you, anywhere and everywhere.” This may also give the immutable olgog better chances of staying with the tribe and surviving.

Tribal pendant of stone, or precious metal/gem: artificed with CREATE CLAY GOLEM, SUSTAIN, CHANGE EARTH , PASS TREE, TUNNEL EARTH, LIGHT SHIELD AND CONFOUNDING LIGHTS.
-Yalar Took (basket holder), mak’ab female: matronly (adept), LR6-earth4, light3 summoning4 and general2-
-Lady Hob’Lalol (stone and wood soul), mak’ab female: mate(adept), LR4-earth4, summoning4 and general2-
-Hobya’Ab (stone grass hunter), mak’ab male : the hammer(adept), LR4-earth4, light3, summoning4 and general2-

In a conference room, the leaders of Unit 817 sat around a table. Tormag’ru looked at the others gathered, “Well, what is the status of plans? Torlok’ab?”

Glancing up, Torlok’ab replied “using the resources from the hidden Base One and the skills of the auxillary unit, we have started work on a mobile strider. At this time, we have amassed a sufficient amount of Hobtor from the mining operation to work on the armor and tips of ammo. The Alchemist has been converting some of the stone from the quarry back at Base One into steel and the Smith has been working it into a frame. we were having some problems getting the Muscle tissues to stay attached, but Surgeon Lok’or seems to have fixed the problem. Ship Captain Smitty says that he can have several harpoon guns and some sort of mounted blunderbuss he calls ‘falcons’ ready to mount on the upper deck. We still need to determine the unit’s primary armaments. The current vessel plans look like a giant bettle, sir”

—OOc—

Large 6 legged strider with Hobtor armor on sides and over the upper deck. ‘wing casing’ shield cover upper deck but can be raised to allowed deck crews to fire. ‘wing casing’ splits down center to open outwards also. this allows for the loading of larger cargos or weapons. also lets troops on uppers deck disembark faster.
mounts for heavy weapons included in design but none mounted at time. large pincer mandibles made of steel or hobtor mounted on head. cockpit located in head.