Goblin Lands 2 Diplomatic Event 21: Invasion of the Tomb Factory part 2

The Usurper sat down at the table, an elaborate contract drawn up and handed to the Olgog dressed in Quall bone armor. Around them were various Olgog leaders and Ralphie of Unit 817.

Uriel watched with interest, constantly scribbling in his book. He had already checked the contract. It clearly stole the True Flame soldier’s soul in its text, but he had agreed to that portion. It had also required the agreement of the Auf Lal’al, the Army of the True Flame, the Unit 111, the Unit 7756, Krodnok’s Disciples, The Ka Rhug, the Rhug’na’ru and their tribes in perpetuity to never return to the Tomb Factory. Unit 817 would be left in charge, and responsible for keeping the Negamancer Holys asleep.

They each signed in turn and when it came time for the True Flame representative to sign, the Usurper pulled out an elaborate quill. He said, “Sorry lovie, but you have to sign in blood for it to stick.”

The Zh’Ka Gul snatched the quill, pierced his finger and then signed his name in blood.

The Usurper leaned back with an evil smile on his face.

“So how does this work?” asked Captain Strauss.

“From what I’ve read nothing will happen until he dies,” said Uriel, “Then lesser evil known as a malevolent will spawn inside him.”

The Horned Dog soldier reached up and grabbed his head in pain. Tears streamed from his eyes and smoke rolled off his shoulders.

The Usurper poured himself a drink and enjoyed it while the Olgog across from him was consumed in flames and a massive Quall N’drone stood before them.

“Not exactly free will, my large and impressive alien friend,” said the Usurper, “The host made his choice.”

“The Hive will not let you have his soul, demon,” grunted the Quall N’drone Warrior that now towered over them.

“So you ended his life early to take it for yourselves? Not quite a kindness,” said the Usurper sardonically, “Don’t worry Quall…I’m coming for you next. I’m done with the small fries, the K’ias, the Earthers, the Olgogs, I want some of that sweet ascended soul. And what better than a Quall Queen.”

“You could never achieve such blasphemous behavior from one of the great Queens,” said the Quall Warrior without irony.

“You would be surprised,” said the Usurper, “Now run off, and call to your Queen.”

The Usurper turned toward the Rhug’na’ru and snapped his fingers. A box of large machinepistols, and a missile launcher appeared before Captain Reshed.

“As promised for your withdrawl,” said the Usurper, “Technology I will not need in our new home.”

:cool:Rewards:cool:

Lalder, Krodnok, Unit 817, Ka Gor Tribe, Rhug’na’ru gain Found a Peaceful Withdrawl of Unit 111. Each tribe gains 1 Nightmare Chill Breath Gland Cannon. Each Cannon does 20 Chill dmg, Roomsweeper (+7 Dodge T#). Must be mounted on a Wargiant/Giant Creature, or mounted on a vehicle. Takes 1 mounting. Unlimited Ammo.

Ka Gor tribe loses 1 Horned Dog, and gains 1 Quall Warrior.

Kolgol gains Captain Dominic Levi Strauss stands down a real demon F.S. Goes up by 1, LR goes up by 1.

Uriel gains The Knowledge of the Quall’s ability to Protect Souls from the Ancient Evils.

Yagogi’al gains Saw some stuff, didn’t do anything. Can know what was discussed in the meeting thread. No other reward.

Rhug’na’ru gains 4 Hellforged Machine Pistols. Does 10 missile dmg, can damage even those creatures normally immune to missile dmg. Burst Fire (+3 Dodge T#) Unlimited ammo.
1 Hellforged Shoulder Mounted Mini-Missile Launcher. Does 20 missile dmg, can damage even those creatures normally immune to missile dmg. Lowers V.A.R. By 20 pts. +5 Bonus to hit flyers Unlimited ammo. Corruption Warheads: All Hellforged Mini-missile leave a corruption miasma where they are fired. Effects are currently unknown.

Unit 7756 gains a peaceful restoration of their troops taken captive by Auf Lal’al.
They also gain +1 Dead Surgeon. Dead Surgeon Malzer (standard dead surgeons stats) formerly of Unit 111.

Unit 817 gains control of Tomb Factory…For Now. Gains +10 Dead Soldiers every week they hold the Tomb Factory. These Dead are automatically reprogrammed as Shield of the Redeemer and start with Devotion lvl 1.

Krodnok gains Exiting with some extensive equipment. Krodnok now has a full vehicle bay for creating flying/vehicle -monsters that has been added to the “home lab” full of things looted from the Tomb Factory.