Goblin Lands 2 Defensive Event 21: The War in Karov Begins

The War In Karov

Part 1: When the Dead took the Yagogi Lands

The three Censor-craft of the Uf Mag’og approached a group of Feral Olgogs fighting against the GulTor’Uf olgogs who had chased them back over the border. Unknown to the crew of the Censor-craft, the Ferals from Yagogi carried with them a trio of beautiful young female ferals captured by their raid on GulTor’Uf Lands.
Every time the GulTor’Uf knocked out a Feral Raider, he suddenly glowed and stood back up. The tribals were furious. So it was with a strange sense of justice, that the GulTor’Uf tribals watched the Censor-craft shot down by the focus fire of over one hundred magi cannons. The lines of scintillating light peppered each Censor-craft in turn. Artificed stone was sliced in half by the ancient weaponry. Their Uf Mag’og crew plummeted to the ground. Most were surprised and shocked.
The Uf Mag’og Gangers were even more surprised and shocked when another salvo of beams began striking their positions.
There was a flash, and the vision of the battle was gone.

Yalar Took blinked a few times, confused as the connection was broken. It seemed the dead were once again hunting in their lands. The Mak’ab beside Yalar, Hobya’ab suddenly snapped out of his trance, “The Yagogi have a problem, Yalar Took. A problem two hundred strong. Our Phantasmal Familiars have been shattered by the magi cannon fire of the dead.
The GulTor’Uf seem to have drawn the Warmonger’s Dead into this fight.”

“It is too bad the UtR took its fleet and army on a fools errand to the south,” Yalar Took said, thinking about all those dead up there, “Now would be the time to deploy it and drive out the dead.”

Then Hobya’ab sent a small lupospider familiar up to the surface and out across the canyon lands. It watched as Maliff the Warbird swooped and shrieked. Its weapons cut down those Olgogs who tried to flee as equally as those who tried to fight.

Twenty of Urik’s Outcasts were using mobility to try and pick apart Maliff with their .50 Caliber rifles. The familiar climbed a nearby withered binber tree to get a better view. It reached the top in time to see Maliff’s horrific strafing runs which left five Outcasts dead.

Part 2: How Oliver and Gobbog got to talk Shop

Based on the vote in the Der’al Collective, Oliver sallied forth with 50 KGM Raiders to apprehend the GulTorUf Uhryus for their attack on the Tor Lallur Pit.

The regular encampment had been abandoned and the trail lead to a small ravine accessible by most creatures by only two entrances at either end of the ravine.

Once there Oliver called out and it echoed across the ravine, "If you send out all the Uhryus of your Tribe who were involved in planning the Tor Lallur attack they will face trial but I guarantee no others will be harmed. You have one hour.

If the Uhryus who attacked the Tor Lallur are not sent out to us every tribal and feral on GulTor Uf land who is seen by my riflegogs will be shot down.

KOLGUL MILITIA RAISE RIFLES. SHOOT ANY GULTOR’UF TRIBAL WHO TRIES TO ESCAPE."

They did as commanded. Surrounded the camp. Set up firing positions.

Oliver was actually happy to see Gobbog leading the Army of the True Flame forces. They fell into line as if they had never left the Kolgul Militia. It brought a tear to Oliver’s normally stoic eyes.

He watched as the Balgogs hired from the Ka Rhug flanked to the north. Oliver was surprised to see a pair of KGM he didn’t recognize leading them into position at the other end of the ravine. He had a bad feeling about this.

The GulTor’Uf had their hour.

During that time, Gobbog approached Oliver, “Old friend. How is Yaog and the Rest?”

“Yaog is dead,” said Oliver, “And we are all better for it. You a True Flame Disciple now?”

“I LEAD the True Flame,” boasted Gobbog.

“Oh…I see…they’ll take anybody won’t they,” joked Oliver.

Gobbog smiled and said, “Yeah I guess they will… How does it feel to be second in command?”

“I don’t know,” said Oliver, “I’m not quite sure how you did it for Yaog. Bo’gan is way more relaxed than Yaog ever was, and Im still always waiting for the firing and the firing squad.”

“You get used to that fear crawling around your gut,” said Gobbog, “It becomes second nature. You die a little each day, but the rewards are…fine food, good mating stock, choice loot, all the benefits of being a house slave.”

“Aye,” agreed Oliver, “So what is the plan for the GulTor’Uf?”

“Arrest some Uhryus, make it clear other people live here too,” said Gobbog, he still couldn’t understand Vellum’s obsession with punishing the Karovian Uhryus. Something about pre-emptive strikes which he just didn’t get and the Hive didn’t quite support.

“Good, I would prefer a trial too, maybe invite the UtR together with the Der’al Collective. Something that further brings our nations together as allies,” said Oliver wistfully, “Who are those soldiers over there? UtR? They have Balgogs…”

“They told us they were colonial mercs,” said Gobbog innocently (he really didn’t know poor fool).

“No Colonials use Balgogs. Only the Ka Rhug and the Ol’Lur,” replied Oliver suspiciously.

“If you don’t trust them,” said Gobbog, “Send them in to take the brunt of the initial attack.”

“Hopefully it won’t come to an attack,” said Oliver.

“The GulTor’Uf don’t even look like they want to acknowledge us,” said Gobbog.

“They are buying time…probably for the Ferals to escape,” said Oliver.

Part 3: Where were you Bill?

As the mystical duststorm died down, Uhryu Bill waved goodbye to the Ferals among whom he had spent so much time over the last couple of weeks. They were good Olgogs and didn’t deserve their refugee status. Bill wondered where the VofV Commission was to defend these brave multitudes. All the Ferals who had been on the reservation were saved. They now passed safely out of the warzone in Karov.

It was only those involved in far hunting parties that could not be contacted in time. Many of them were taken as soon as the Kolgul Militia had crossed the border.

Bill concentrated and teleported back to the GulTor’Uf encampment. What he found were burnt tents and tracks of massive feet everywhere. None of his tribe could be found, except a small arm sticking out of a fire.

He pulled the arm out, and began pouring healing Leyas into it. The body that grew from it was his Mag’Ol Rapi’og.

“What happened?” asked Bill desperate for answers.

Rapi’og sat before him in the ashes of the camp, wondering where his tribe had gone.

“The Balgogs were…unexpected,” said Rapi’og, “I thought our Ur Maks would be capable of banishing anything that attacked us. I was mistaken. Once again my pride, standing alone because I known that I am right has resulted in my failure to lead my tribe to…”

“Hold your tongue, boy,” said Bill growing angry, “I did not survive all I have to hear you bemone your arrogance. How many times did I beat your head in when you made poor choices? When you acted with arrogance? And none of those times the lesson stuck. Now your tribe is gone, your huts burned down. Now you understand why the Brezan way is bad?”

“If you stand alone, your enemies will gang up on you,” Rapi’og reiterated a lesson Bill had tried to teach the boy chieftain.

“You should have thought of that before you made a wish that still drives the UtR and the GulTor’Uf apart. We could have achieved peace,” said Bill sadly.

“No one would accept peace on your terms,” said Rapi’og accusingly, “No one wanted to give up their rights to oppress those they could. And what does that tell you about our Olgog neighbors?”

“They can be an equal of the monsters we fight,” agreed Bill, “Now what happened after I left?”

Rapi’og bowed his head in shame, “I waited the full hour they gave us. Then I commanded our olgogs to take up their defensive positions. We would hold as long as possible. Buy the ferals time to escape.”

“Yes…the plan,” agreed Bill.

“The plan did not expect those fell Balgogs from being resistant to our Ur Mak’s attempt to banish the spirits that inhabited them,” said Rapi’og, “The Elogan Leader Oliver demanded we send out the Uhryus. I didn’t bother answering. He ordered his Kolgul Militia to advance, with the fell Balgogs flanking us.

I could tell Oliver did not order them to open fire yet. The fell Balgogs waited for no orders, they charged in incinerating fire rushing from their outstretched hands. I heard Oliver roar, Hold, Hold but the fell Balgogs did not listen.
Our Pit Mongrels moved to counter them.
But when the Kolgul Militiagogs saw Pit Mongrels rising up with fire extending from each hand, they reacted and fired before the orders were given. A few of our red furs were struck, other shots were deflected by our friends the air spirits.

Then the fell Balgogs struck, their hellfire unlike anything faced by any Uhryu of GulTor’Uf during our lifetime.”

Bill was going to correct him but then realized for the first time Rapi’og was pouring his heart out to his spiritual leader. Bill would not waste the opportunity and let the Mag’ol continue.

Rapi’og coughed a few times and then said, “The Fell Balgogs destroyed our air spirits and killed everyone they faced. Oliver entered my circle and told me I better surrender so he could focus on stopping the Balgogs before they wiped out GulTor’Uf…I told him to go ahead and wipe us out. That I would never surrender our Uhryus to him.”

“A brave reply,” said Bill as he offered Rapi’og a drink from his canteen, “But Rapi’og like most times, I fear it comes from a place of Pride not of compassion for those you lead.”

“But I was buying you time…to save the ferals!” said Rapi’og angrily, but more angry at himself.

“Our objectives were many, and saving the ferals were our most important,” sighed Bill, drinking a bit from his own Canteen, “When you made this statement to Oliver, what did he do?”

“He stepped into the circle of combat with his rifle drawn,” said Rapi’og, “And I went to strike him with my fists. My first strike connected with his jaw and broke it and he went down with a grunt. I went to followup with a disabling blow when something huge stepped from his shadow and sucker punched me, with claws. It was heinously dishonorable.”

Bill began digging in the sand with a stick while saying, “War has no honor, Rapi’og. That was what I and the other Uhryu were trying to tell the UtR and the Der’al Collective. There is no honor in war. Death, pain,suffering, oppression and crushing despair are all the offspring of war.
So what you are really trying to tell me is you died before the battle was over and don’t know how it ended? Where are our Gor’ab? They could simply speak with the dead and tell us…”

Finally enough sand had been dug away by the stick to reveal a small root of the type that they had grown across this entire region. It was burned, and all above the sand had been killed. Bill focused the leyas into the root and it began to grow, until a full lucious sprout now extended above the sand. Bill recovered the roots with sand and created a small sprinkling of water to feed them.

He asked the plant, “Sproutling, what did you witness? Where are my people?”

“There were many people, which were yours?” asked the plant in a long winding way.

“The ones of GulTor’Uf,” said Bill forgetting how slow plants seemed when they tried to communicate with animals.

“I do not know titles, I know their touch, their scent on the air, their heavy footfalls or soft sneakings. I know the stone and the evil fire too,” said the plant.

“There were ones who would have spoken to you,” said Bill, “What about them?”

“There were many who spoke to me,” said the plant, “They were all called Uhryu though.”

“Yes them,” said Bill, “Where did they go?”

“They were here, then they were not,” said the plant without sarcasm.

“Which way did they go? Did they go on foot? Did they go by vehicle?” asked Bill trying not to grow impatient.

“They were in a box made of the dead,” said the plant sadly, “The box rode on wheels of the dead. Only the beasts that pulled it was alive, but the straps that tied the beasts to the box and wheels of the dead was made of dead beast so I guess there was justice in that.”

Bill tried to puzzle through the strange words of the plant. Their thoughts often did not translate the way olgogs, humans and others might understand them. Suddenly it came together.

“So they were loaded into a wooden cart on wooden wheels, and were carried away by a mal’ie or a Mak Hoblok with reigns,” said Bill, “Was the beast a four leg with big body or really really big body.”

“Yes but Beast had two leg not four. Two leg really big body,” said the plant, “Smelled like wrongness.”

“Armorfiend probably,” said Bill, “That sounds like a Elogan conveyance. We could try and catch up with them.”

Suddenly an Ontor landed near then and off leapt Adept, the lead adept of GulTor’Uf, “Mag’Ol I am so glad to see you alive. We feared the worst when then Vampire hurled your body down into the fell Balgogs. When you fell and Uhyru Bill had not yet returned, we continued to buy time. The Uhryus negotiated the surrender knowing the tribe could not continue without a Chieftain. The Der’al Army were true to their word, they took the Uhryus hostage. The Kolgul Militia drove us from the lands and the fell Balgogs continued their havok on all we had built here. Our caves for the season of Auf Ka have been destroyed.
The rest of the tribe has hidden, I can take you too them.”

Rapi’og rose up, “We have to rescue the Uhryus.”

Bill replied, “We have to lead our people.”

“Can we not do both?” asked the youthful commander.

Bill turned towards him and grabbed him by the shoulders and stared deep into his eyes, “You have rushed in three times. In each time, you have been crushed, and your ego suffered. So you attacked harder, believing force would overcome your target. You faced my son Olgog and what did you do? Try to overcome force with force. Then you thought betraying the Auf Lal’al on their trip to the Djinni would revenge your wounded pride? Instead you dishonored the GulTor’Uf by helping the Djinni to bring the evil of the Mirror Crystal into this world.
Only our plan of teamwork and working together saved the ferals this day, my young chieftain. If we are to survive and see the GulTor’Uf survive, we will need allies. We will need to convince the other tribes we are right with words before we take on alliances larger than us in numbers.”

“Where do we go now?” asked Rapi’og.

“We will do as we have always done, we will move on to better pastures,” said Bill.

Part 4: A sighting of the TorWing

Urik peered through his binoculars at what looked to quickly become a mess. Luckily most of that was mess was pointed firmly at the GulTor’uf tribe.
He let the binoculars fall and hang from their strap. “Rum-blood get the boys moving down that ridge we’ll use it for cover and dig in along the top. Flora you stay up here. Hold your fire until things break loose if you see any GulTor’uf that look important, pop ‘em. But remember to move as soon as you shoot.” He admonished.
Flora looked up from her rifle sight,“Oh, is that what I do? I thought I was supposed to just sit here till they noticed me then wave a flag that says “shoot me”.
Rum-blood smirked as he led the others passed them.
Flora continued, “I know what I’m doing Boss, you taught me and despite that handicap I’m actually pretty good at it.”
“Cute,” Muttered Urik kicking some sand up over her back side.

The Outcasts hoped their buddies out in Yagogi Lands were having better luck than they were.

The sun was oppressively hot, and the GulTor’Uf kept pulling back as if they didn’t even want to fight. Urik wondered if the artifact in the Pit had been the extent of GulTor’Uf blowing its load. If so maybe the foolish Uhryu were just trying to make a point, not quite understanding that much healing would do a lot of killing in a pit of bathing vampyrs. Urik didn’t feel bad for them about the world of hurt marching down on the GulTor’Uf right now.

Heh, could be his luck that no fighting would be needed to protect the Tor’Lallur from future attacks, Urik thought as he saw a squad of GulTor’Uf disappear over hills marking the Tor’lallur border.
He was about to call in his team to call it a day when he saw the most god awful creature fly overhead. During his service in the EEF, Urik had seen a Dragon of Borvis. While that Borvian had been a noble draconic shapeshifter, this monstrosity flying above was beyond horrific.

Its gnarled maw was studded by pustules, and it drooled a toxic sludge that could be smelled from down here. Urik didn’t even wait to find out its intentions. He raised up his .50 caliber machinegun and began peppering its underside. Rounds able to punch through a truck quickly drove off the dragon. Seeing the hate in its eyes, Urik knew it would return shortly.

“Any eyes on the GulTor’Uf?” asked Urik suddenly beginning to sneeze.

“No boss,” said Flora over the radio, “They booked it once the big plague dragon showed up. That wasn’t one of the Tor’Lallur was it?”

“No they briefed the leaders about it before we set out,” said Urik, “Apparently thats what happens when you hurl an angry Mag Daron into the Tor’Lallur Pit. The Mag Daron didn’t stop being angry through.”

Urik suddenly felt his stomach turn and began to vomit.

“Uhh, I think I need to see a medic,” said Urik.

One of the Tor’Lallur shambled over to him, with a wide smile. It put a hand on Urik’s chest and soon, all of Urik’s symptoms disappear.

“The Pit Make Mag Daron its emissary even if Mag Daron don’t want to be,” said the Tor’Lallur with a smile that kind of creeped Urik out, “Pit help all, and all help pit.”

With that the Tor’lallur shambled off, and Urik still couldn’t tell if it had been male or female it was so covered in mud that stank to high heaven.

Urik picked back up his radio, taking a few steps away from his vomit pile. He clicked to a quick all call to his squads.

“We have confirmation that the GulTor’uf are all retreating back to their homeland,” said Urik, “Everyone check in with the Tor’Lallur before leaving. Make sure we don’t bring home any internal stowaways from that dragon-thing.”

“Sir,” said the voice on the other side, “We have a problem sir. The Yagogi Lands are held by the Warmonger’s Dead. Hundreds of them showed up. We were outnumbered at least ten to one sir, and our bullets don’t do shit against the dead. We had…some losses.”

“Losses,” asked Urik, his eyes going wide, “Who did we lose?”

Epilogue

Sira knelt before the Brother of Mind. They stood on the rooftop garden of a tall building overlooking the valley of vegalia and the two Domes. One so beautiful, and the other a ruin.

“There has been a full scale assault on the reservation,” said Sira, “Olgogs serving the Krato, along with members of both the Der’al Collective and the United Tribes of Refuge. The United Tribes claims their soldiers were criminals and acting against orders, the Der’al Collective takes full responsibility for their attack. They claim it was to take criminals among the GulTor’Uf into justice.”

“Your experiment in reservations failed, as we knew it would,” said the Brother of the Mind, “No group will take confinement. And confinement simply reinforces their feelings of being refugees instead of free beings.
This will cause more violence though. Violence breeds more violence.”

“You fear more Mag Der’al attacks,” said Sira, “You will be pleased to know my allies in the United Tribes leadership and in the EEF have informed me the Mag Der’al have been driven from the majority of the natives lands. Most tribes are against the Mag Der’al…but…”

“But What?” asked the Brother of the Mind.

It was rare they were surprised by anything so Sira was taken aback. Something was moving beyond their nearly omnipotent knowledge.

“There was talk about the GulTor’Uf, the tribe who ran the reservation, offering sanctuary to the Mag Der’al. Mag Der’al living among the ferals and among their own people,” said Sira.

“So the tribe who was attacked was also firmly giving succor to those who would attack the VofV Commission?” asked the Brother of the Mind, “The people must never know of this or they will also clambor for the eradication of these tribals. We have finally calmed them since the last Mag Der’al attack. The weeks have been harrowing, I agree, but calm and reason must prevail.”

At that moment a large metal missile flew over the Valley of Vegalia. Four sets of Veskan Robot Armor chased after it, trying to hit it with their weaponry. Nozzles on all sides of the missile sprayed the cityscape below with strange greenish slime. An artifact on the missile’s tip projected an image of Alchemist Onderal over the Valley.

“You have stolen this lands from the Olgogs. The natives of this land. You stole all the prosperity from the lands around you from the Olgogs who should rightfully be living there. You acted like monsters to the Olgogs who welcomed your species to this world. So I will let you see yourselves for the monsters you truly are.” said the projection before the missile was finally cut in half and destroyed by flying Veskan Robot Armor-mounted weaponry.

One splatter hit the damaged cockpit of a veskan armor and dripped inside. A Few moments later there was a roar as what could only be described as a mutated creature pulled its way out of the armor. Creature and armor slammed against a nearby building with an explosion that echoed across the valley.

The Brother of the Mind spoke as if the attack had been expected, “I have something to reveal to you Sira. The Mag Der’al were bred from creatures created to be invisible to the ascended. This trait remains, and we cannot see them and know their place in the great wheel. How then can we hope to plan for their actions.”

Down in a line behind the missile’s path, the roars of monsters and the screams of victims could be heard.

:cool:Rewards and Losses:cool:

For providing protection to the Tor Lallur tribe, the tribes Urik’s Outcasts, Yagogi’al the ogab, Gangs of uf Mag’og and Kul Gul Rapi should be given 1 gift artifact each by the Tor’Lallur.

Scribe gains The Great Healing Artifact of GulTor’Uf. The artifact is a bastard sized stone container holding an unknown artifact that has an S.A.R. 30 and is artificed with: Purify Air, Purify Water, Cure Disease, Cure Poison, Cure Rot, and Halo at 10 Successes. This artifact has an effect of 5 miles causing a small sun to glow to life on the canyon lands all day and night. It will kill any standard Vampyr or thrall vampire who picks it up. He may keep it or trade it away.

Yagogi’al gains Summon Phantasmal Familiar
Combined Leyas, Summoning Lvl 1 and General Lvl 1. Ability Contributed by Justin Fishman Summon Phantasmal Familiar. This being can be used as the eyes and ears of the user and has 1 H.P. And the User’s F.S. (or Leyas Combat Ranged Skill) for casting Leyas abilities. In Leyas sight a Summoned Familiar has a cord reaching back to its Summoner. It may look like any animal or holographic creature. It cannot physically move objects. Cannot be artificed.
Yagogi gains We saw the Ferals get cut down by the Dead!
Yagogi gains Where did all the Dead come from?, their lands are overrun by Warmonger’s Dead units. Surface travel is now a death sentence. Only canyons and caves provide safety. Massed Magi Cannon fire seems to pick off anyone who steps up on the surface even for a second. Some strange creature is always flying in the sky high up like a hunting bird.

Derlur the Nomad gains Summon Phantasmal Familiar
Combined Leyas, Summoning Lvl 1 and General Lvl 1. Ability Contributed by Justin Fishman Summon Phantasmal Familiar. This being can be used as the eyes and ears of the user and has 1 H.P. And the User’s F.S. (or Leyas Combat Ranged Skill) for casting Leyas abilities. In Leyas sight a Summoned Familiar has a cord reaching back to its Summoner. It may look like any animal or holographic creature. It cannot physically move objects. Cannot be artificed.
Derlur gains Holt Gale, an old friend, as a follower. Holt Gale is F.S. 4 (Light 4, Air 4, Healing 4, Shapeshift 4, General 2, Adept) and has come down from the colonies to rejoin Derlur in his travels. He carried a bracer with levitate at 6 successes, and a cloak artificed with Mimic at 4 successes.

Or’Lur gains Summon Phantasmal Familiar
Or’Lur gains Hospital Outpost set up in Karov. The Tla’loc’alans now have a hospital tent set up on the border between the Tor’Lallur hunting grounds, the Yagogi Hunting grounds and the former GulTor’Uf hunting grounds. It is operated by five Karovians (FS 4, Adept Water lvl 3, Healing lvl 3) displaced by the war in Karov. If held for two weeks these five will gain General lvl 2 to start producing healing artifacts.

The Ka Gor Tribe gains 30 Feral Horned Dogs (Adept) FS 4 each has Earth lvl 2, Air lvl 2, Water lvl 2, and general lvl 2. They also gain 15 Feral Wisegog Horned Dogs (Adept) each has Fire lvl 4, Light lvl 5, Water lvl 2, and general lvl 2.
The 2 Horned Dog KGMs who went undercover gain +1 F.S. L.R. 5 and Earth Lvl 5.

Unit 7756 gains 30 Bodies to make into 30 Dead Ferals (normal Warmonger’s Dead rules apply) FS 4 armed with Bone Axes of Chill (2d6+2 Melee dmg + 6 Chill dmg), and five Javelins of Vampiric Blast (1d6+6 Vampiric dmg, hits all targets friend or foe within ten feet of the place the javelin strikes), no armor
They also gain Holding Action the Surface of the Canyonlands of the Yagogi. If they retain control of the surface for two weeks ingame they may steal this region from the Yagogi.

Urik’s Outcasts Lose 5 Outcasts sent to Yagogi-land. The remaining 15 Gain Tough as Nails Special Training.

Lalder Gains five pilots who aren’t afraid to die. They gain +2 Emotional Control and Pilot (Airship) 4, +2 Bonus to dodge when flying Lur Union fighters.
Lalder has five Lur Union fighters which need repairs and cannot be redeployed for one full game week.

GulTor’Uf gains The Ferals escaped Executions, and gains All Holdings in Karov Burned to the Ground or Caved-In. Over 200 Ferals and the nomadic herds of the GulTor’Uf and the Feral Reservation have escaped using the Statue Granted by Yyanyi (after use it turns to simple sand).
They can escape to one of 2 destinations 1) Inside Karov: The Ruins of Karov. These ruins are dangerous and fought over by barbaric tribes of Wild Karovians who often steal herds from each other but are otherwise peaceful. To move here would allow the creation of a city if held, BUT will continue the war in Karov as the aerial forces patrolling Karov would spot them in the ruins of Karov when they arrive (no countering this knowledge, giant dust storm blows in, then clears out revealing the mass of ferals). It would also end the Nomadic lifestyle of the GulTor’Uf and their feral allies.
or
b) The Southern Feral Lands. These lands are ideal if the Karovians want to continue a nomadic existence. Dust Storms are common enough they could completely hide their egress point in this region. However there are dangers here including Pit Mongrel raids and attacks by Warmongers Dead coming northward from the ruins.
Please choose in the following thread The End of the Dust Storm.
In either location, food will still be challenge.
10 Uhryu Apprentices and 5 Uhryus have been captured by the Der’al Collective for trial by a combined tribunal of UtR and Der’al Collective leadership for their attack on the Tor’Lallur.

Sir Mag’Nrs gains First Morgothian Sanctuary set up in Karov. The Morgothians now have a tent set up on the border between the Tor’Lallur hunting grounds, the Yagogi Hunting grounds and the former GulTor’Uf hunting grounds. It is operated by five Karovians (FS 4, Adept Earth lvl 3, Water lvl 3, Summoning lvl 2) displaced by the war in Karov. If held for two weeks these five will gain Morgothian special training lvl 1.

Gang of Uf Mag’og gains a Total Loss in the Yagogi Lands. The unexpected attack by magi cannon fire and shieldbreakers cut down all three of the Censor-craft (200 magi cannons do a lot of damage). They can be rebuilt in two weeks ingame and redeployed.
Rescued 4 Feral Raiders (FS 4, Shadow Lvl 3, Shapeshift Lvl 2, General lvl 2) on the way out. They lose their status as ferals, and have joined the gang to learn the gang’s ways after getting their butts kicked by GulTor’uf.

Tor’Lallur gains All Praise the Great Pit. Tribes came forward to not only clean out the horribleness dropped in the pit, but they also went a step further building the Tor’Lallur a second Pit. (this now allows for two home bases in karov). This now allows the Tor’Lallur to double its size if it gains enough new members (food will be a different story and must be sought out for this new settlement). This also allows new levels of diplomacy between Tor’Lallur and its neighbors. The GulTor Uf must also decide if they will restart the old pit (refill) or keep it empty as a memorial of the attack. Decide in the pit thread. Gangs have also given gifts of 1 dose of Gortla (contact Gangs to find out more).

Herald of Wintermute and Kulal of Kul Gul Rapi gain Saved the Life of Oliver . They have each been given Honorary Swordfiend-bone Odatchi Katana, 2d6+2 Melee dmg, artificed with Skin-like-stone, Sheildbreak and Wilderness camo at 4 successes. Requires two hands to use but incredibly light (strength 2 minimim). Honorary Officer’s weapon in the KolGul Militia.
Herald of Wintermute additionally gains full Diplomatic Rights to the Der’al Collective.

Lord Grimaldus gets further proof of monsters spreading plague down in Karov (I.E. TorWing). He may use this information to either defend mobilizing into Karov OR asking the EEF for aid in handling the outbreak.

Kolgol gains, Plausable Deniability, and Fell Balgogs and Gordargor of Kalok combine to create Mercy of Kalok special attack. This special attack can be used a maximum of one time during any given mission, and once began cannot be stopped halfway or redirected. It causes the Fell Balgogs and Gordargor combine to charge an enemy settlement or structure. It does 50 (Half A.R.) Energy Dmg, Bludgeon, Lowers S.A.R. By 30 pts. Hellfire (damages even those creatures protected from Fire or protected from energy dmg). City Effect (+15 Dodge T#).
For the only Mercy granted by Kalok is the mercy that comes at the release of death after being cooked alive.
If used on civilian targets it does constitute a war crime.