Goblin Lands 2 Conquest Mission Week 20: Invasion of the Tomb Factory Part 1

The Invasion of the Tomb Factory part 1
(You must post to this mission if you want to take part in Invasion to the Tomb Part 2)

The Dead of Krodnok and the Auf Lal’al have joined forces in planning a full scale invasion of the Tomb Factory of Holys.

Their goals:

Primary

1. Drive Unit 111 out of the Tomb Factory, and secure all factory equipment from their control.

2. Wipe out all remnants of the Unit 111 war effort on the Isle of Holys.

Secondary (Krodnok)

1. Secure the Factory for use by the Worshippers of Krodnok

Secondary (Unit 817 & Unit 7756)

1. Prevent Krodnok from gaining control of the Factory Controls

2. Claim Factory controls for your own use?

There are two ways in:

1. The outside: Fly in because there is no beach on the island, and no place to moor a boat due to deadly rocks and wave action. Defenses include Dead Unit 111 with Magi Cannons and AA Upgrades able to cut through vehicle armor.

2. The inside: Use the shadow walk in Krodnok Lab’s basement. Requires Krodnok’s invitation and permission.

Factory currently has 1,000 active 111 Dead Olgogs, and 10 Dead Warmachines, and is defended by 5 Deadwing Aircraft (see Monthly updates for stats) defending it (which means the larger Unit 111 army is elsewhere).
Factory is split between lower levels (tight corridors) and the upper levels (open air catwalks).

Extreme danger: Awakening the Negamancer Holys.

Mission Rules
First player to post gets a repost when all other players have finished posting to the mission in response to all other actions.
All other players may only make 1 posting.
Other players may only act as if they have seen the action of the first player who posts.
All other actions are compressed together by the DR team with a focus on storyline, so do not worry about paradoxes between different action posts.
Not every aspect of every action will be shown. This is especially true of actions that exceed two paragraphs.

Special Challenges: Huge defensive force. No maps of the inside. Possible accidental unleashing of a terrible being of chaos and distruction. Many unexpected traps. Anyone who falls in battle will instantly be used by the Tomb Factory to create new Warmongers Dead of Unit 111.

Open to all tribes and all mercs

Krodnok or Lalder is encouraged to create an open planning thread to gather an army together.

This mission ends on Friday April 18 at 8.PM. E.S.T.

(OOC I’m using this post to describe in detail some the Fleet that is staging to attack. I will have to clarify a few things once some questions are answered (crew sizes, etc). Also posting the planning thread below)

As everyone was arriving for the planning session, Lalder started moving his fleet into position. Currently with him he had

[ul]
[li]2 Lur Union Skimmers (Aboard the Carrier)[/li][li]20 Lur Union Fighters[/li][li]1 Crystal Lur Union Fighter with Warmachine Magi Cannon[/li][li]1 Carrier[/li][li]1 Destroyer[/li][/ul]

Lalder thought "This was not his full force, but a good chunk of his aircraft. And this did not include what he gave to the Army either. Lalder knew he shouldn’t be so proud of Weapons of War, but these weapons have protected and saved many gogs. But he guessed thats what most crafters thought who built weapons. Lalder went over his orders he gave the pilots.

4 Lur Union Fighters, the Carrier, the Crystal Fighter, and the destroyer all had Olgogs on who could put up a shield to reflect magi cannons. The crew layouts were:

[ul]
[li]Lur Union Fighters[/li][LIST]
[li]Pilot ((Tribesmen: FS:4) LR:2, Shadow:2, Air:2, Earth:2, Fire:2, Water:2, General:1) Adj (Pilot Hover +5)[/li][li]Gunner (And shields) [/li][LIST]
[li]11 FIghters with ​- Raider (FS: 4|LR:3, Shadow:3, Air:3, Earth:3, Fire:3, Water:3, General:1)[/li][li]5 Fighters with Ur Rhug - (LR:3, Light:2, Shadow:3, Earth:3, Water:3, General:1)[/li][li]5 Ur Tor or Other with at least (All Elements at 3, General 2) for Magi Reflex Leyas. (Need to finalize a question here. Will specify in 2nd post.)[/li][/ul]

[li]​Destroyer - Expecting Crew to contain 1 Tribeman, 1 Ur Tor (All Elements at 3, General 2), One or more Raiders to fill crew[/li][li]Carrier[/li][ul]
[li]10 Ur Rhug, 5 Raiders, 10 Tribesmen, Gog with Light 3, General 2) Others (Leaders like Auf maybe here, will specific with 2nd post.) [/li][/ul]
[/LIST]
[/LIST]
Lalder did have everyone aboard the ships leave a tooth or body part back at the cave just incase. But now it was time to send out the invites for the planning session before the fleet got into striking range.

(OOC the Fleet is staged and ready to put into action the plan the group decides.)

(OOC Insert Planning thread here: Planning Thread - Invasion of the Tomb Factory

"

Dead Captain Castiel was flying to an audition of sorts. If he could prove his units competence, if the Usurper found them worthy it would put him one step closer to his goals.

Malif The warbird had to be promised numerous souls in exchang for being a mere transport before the battle.

The fiend dropped off a metal container box. Once opened Dead Captain Castiel walked out with the Dead Jester Rompus and dead Surgeon Zedzehl and a small contingent of troops. Malif impatiently took off heading for the next pick up.

“I wish to speak to the Usurper immediately.” Castiel told one of the wary Unit 111 guards.
Castiel regarded the Greater fiend with a mixture of awe and horror, he made sure to use all the proper etiquette when addressing the fiend, “I know my unit is held in contempt by the others, and I understand why it is so. I wish for a chance to prove our worth by aiding in the defense of the factory. They are coming for you, in force Sir. My spy tells me they have been preparing an armada to come for you.” He would lay out everything he knows about the tribes, their strengths, numbers, tactics.

He grew contemplative, “My commander who took part in the raid against the factory, he merely reported back to me and had little part in the fighting. Reported many of the tribes escaped via some other means than the way they got in.” He paused, “It would make sense they have another way in.” He muttered more to himself than the greater fiend. “If Brezzan’s led the assault I would expect a mass charge, they seem to instinctively put all their strength behind a single spear to punch as deeply as possible. But the armada is led by Tla lo’cal. The olgogs there are shorter and less muscular, they rely on cunning and seem drawn to the pincer attack.”

He snapped back after making his assertion about the tactics they would face. “We will assist you, but in return I humbly request full equipment load outs for my soldiers. I lack a factory to mass produce arms for myself.” He said with more angst than he intended.

“My spy and her retinue of jesters have infiltrated the loading area for the armada and have been hiding explosive devices all over the armada’s carrier.”

Id and her Merry Men
Id had found thought her new assignment would be exciting. Using green pigment her and her jesters died their fur to look like live olgogs and infiltrated the Carrier’s staging area. In truth it had been easy. They lacked any sort of identification, honestly many of the UTR units involved were such strange conglomerations of exmilitia, exmilitia imposters, and various tribals it was easy to lie say you were from another squad or company and leave the questioner no way to verify. Not that they were asked often, by and large the sergeants looked for laziness not saboteurs.

The airship was breathtakingly large, luckily Id had no breath to take, she did know the number of explosives placed wouldn’t be able to destroy the war machine but it would certainly weaken it.

The worst case scenario, if the explosives were discovered the carrier would need to be grounded for the assault while it was searched.

“I have another surprise planned for the inside of the armada. They are sending another large airship with the carrier. 5 mercenaries approached me wanting to sign on as independent contractors.” Dead captain Castiel laughed. “They are impersonating soldiers just transferred to the ships guard.”

Carvat’s leap of faith
Carvat had a very short stay in the Kolgol militia. Taking orders wasn’t his style. He had led his friends from the militia to the Unit arguing they could work for the unit and get all sorts of amazing equipment. The Dead captain laughed and agreed but he warned them “If you wish to serve me alive you can never fear death again.”

They were to be model soldiers on the airship, always volunteering for the worst guard shifts, crappiest details. On the day of the attack they would make sure they were stationed on the bridge. Carvat would take out the bomb the dead jester Rompus had given him. As they made the final approach he would toss it into the middle of the bridge. The bomb was made to look like something ordinary and unsuspicious. When it exploded him and his 4 comrades would use the surprise to leap in and kill off any crew that survived. Carvat would grab the controls if he could and steer the destroyer toward the carrier. The crash would cause severe damage to both ships and hopefully cause the destroyer to plummet.

From there the 5 would run to the nearest railing and hurl themselves off. Castiel promised 5 dead would be waiting on the ground to shadow walk them to safety. Castiel did provide them, 5 unarmed dead would mean little in the battle for the factory.

Castiel watched Malif landed with a another load of his dead “Obviously the fiend Malif will want to join the air battle. She loves the idea of hunting the idea of chasing down the fighters and other small airships and either incinerating them or rending them to pieces. Unless you have a reason not to I think we should let her. I would like to stage 10 of my dead in vantages points among the rocks so they can shield break the fighters and small airships and make her job easier.”

I have one more present for you for the battle. Dead captain Castiel took the sylvan command crystal out of a bag. “Amazing isn’t it to find one of these intact? I hadn’t seen one before this for millennia. Let’s activate all your defenses to insure the forces defeat shall we?”

Malif returned with another load “I have over 200 more fully equipped dead soldiers who can help guard against the other side of the pincer. We can patrol the interior along with your dead, it would be an honor to prove ourselves worthy of your blessings. We also have 20 adorable dead children ready to serve, I want to arm them with magi cannon pistols and hide them as ambushers who can fit through all the tight spaces in the factory, spaces olgogs won’t fit normally. They will make effective skirmishers as well as an early warning network. My troops will be pulling all dead back so the surgeons can rebuild them and send them back to the fight.”

“If I am right and our opponents have a backdoor in the children and my patrols will locate it and push the enemy back through it. Then with your permission and one of your corrupted power cores my dead jester would like to make it into a bomb and toss it into the enemies’ staging area. Hopefully eliminate them on mass or at the very least cause severe damage”

The next load Malif brought were screaming inside their metal prison. The 7756 dead circled the entrance. When it opened fear frenzied ferals poured out and were quickly and roughly herded by the dead. “I know what you are thinking, what difference will a bunch of new troops make?” The dead captain noted, “I have been herding and capturing the ferals so we can chain them to the front of all your fortifications. It will force the opposition into a dilemma, either they gun down the ferals trying to get at your men or they close the distance suffering horrible casualties before engaging with your troops.”

Dead captain Castiel took a step back spreading his hands, “And that is the totality of my plan to help defend your fortress. In return I humbly ask you supply my unit with the equipment it needs for me to continue to expand it.” He paused his voice dropping to hush tones, “If we fail and Holys awakens it will be dangerous for all of us. If the children of the fallosini found out he awakened or you were here they would push their EEF allies to strike at us and that is a battle we are currently unready for.”

If the defense were successful the Dead Captain would request some of the dead invaders to strengthen his numbers.

Holys didn’t exist, he was one of the many boogeymen his mother used to scare him as a child. When he thought of his mother he wanted to cry. He was the biological child, the first vampyr birth to survive in decades, of Mama Rapigog. He couldn’t understand why his mother had refused to side with the militia. She had come for to take them away from the militia. When he refused to go he had lost his mother, his friends, his family. Now infiltrating the factory he knew exactly what he would find wicked machinery to make terrible machinery and reanimate dead flesh and nothing more. Certainly not a mad undead shapeshifter bent on experimenting and torturing the living. He had no fear of a myth and would take no steps to stop Holys from awakening.

He planned to destroy the factory. It was an evil corrupting thing. Any who controlled it would rot from the inside. No matter the owners good intentions they would be twisted to the purposes of Mag mag Gor. The Army of Eloga didn’t need the factory; their Krato allies made gave gthem boons far beyond the simple weapons of the tribes. The Kolgol militia didn’t need it either; the militia needed cunning and tenacity, as long as they stayed true to their tenets the militia could never be destroyed.

Raider captain Kulal had gorged himself on blood before the mission. The dead would provide precious little and he would likely need the extra strength and healing it could provide. He adjusted his Rehsed Rapi before tapping the torque on his shoulder. The steel gauntlet became a reassuring warm part of him melding. He quickly tested the working to make sure the steel claw would flare fire when he needed it. He quickly checked the same with his glaive. Finally he took off his dog tags and threaded them through the thick belt he wore before tucking them into a small pouch. He had attempted a few test jumps outside the AoE barracks and on one of them his tags nearly flew off his neck, he wouldn’t let that happen again. The dog tags made him immune to sunlight, they also granted him his monstrous green kolgul hybrid form, and strengthened him making him a threat to a yvan in a wrestling match. The dogtags final abilities were to obscure him from leyas sight, and an attack that would drain the life of all around him. Attached to the tags were two charms, the first allowed him to blend into the shadows, the second caused his legs to quickly reverse and propel him like a leaping predatory insect.

The pilot pointed over the side. He looked over the edge of the green and yellow skimmer, he would ask the flight master when he got back if they could give the skimmers armor fiend plating. He felt vulnerable in the flying wooden boat. Ahead and far below he watched a light show of amazing proportions between the sparse clouds. The UTR armada had engaged the factory. Leyas blasts and magi cannon fire filled the air in shrapnel and smoke filled tempest of death. Through the carnage skimmers and dead wings chased each other. “Watch them closssely.” Kulal shouted to the pilot, “You will be called on one day to fly into the heart of battle.”

The pilot and copilot both swallowed hard and nodded. They were far above the fight, so high the pilot and copilot needed air leyas to keep from passing out. The copilot held up 3 fingers to kulal. Kulal began silently counting “1 og’gog gog, 2 og’gog gog.” He had till 300 before they would be roughly where he needed to be to land in the flight deck. After making sure his torque and cloak were firmly strapped to him he next checked his glaive holder. The sheath had to be reinforced with small armor fiend plates. He hit a hundred with one piece of gear left to check.

The large tan sack had a large symmetric pyramid of stone attached to the bottom, inside it a shadow cocoon. Once he was sure it would work he would wait 100 more anxiety creating seconds. The copilot began pumping his fists as Kulal finished his count. It was now or never. Kulal stood up stretching his arms to either side. The wind hit him hard lifting him clear from his feet. The monster of the militia let out a loud hiss one part fear one part excitement as he cleared the stubby back of the skimmer.
Then he was falling. He quickly whipped himself around so he dove toward the cliff side factory. He used his cloak and large form to give him drag and let him control where he fell. Once he was sure he would pass harmlessly past the air battle he would hold the sack in front of him, aiming himself for the entrance to the factory’s flight deck one last time. Once he was sure he was falling toward the opening he would open the sack and pull himself inside.

The sack would fall fast and hard. A small target it would hopefully make it unscathed to its target. When it hit the deck the stone would shatter the shards slicing open the bag rupturing the shadow cocoon. Kulal would be crouched unharmed; the fall would only feel like a few inches for him. He would immediately insect leap to the nearest shadow. He would shadow walk through it to cover out of the line of fire. He would continue to try and navigate the shadows pulling them around him to hide him. He would try not to engage the dead forces; it would take willpower on his part.

He wanted nothing more than to leap from the shadows and rend the dead in half with his fiery glaive. To avenge corporal Uf’ta, the squat brezzan who practiced shooting with him all night before the marksmanship test, and Is’ka his nightmare guard buddy who used to make their shifts interesting by making small fiery and earthen fighters who battled to the death. He would miss her scowl when he would snuff them out with icy purple fire.

Revenge would come later he promised. Mission first he repeated in his mind. He would seek out a particular production line. The Yvan were getting their handheld Magi artillery pieces from the Unit that much he was certain. He would find the production line and take several of the finished magi cannons activating them the way his Yvan had taught him. He would then stow them all over the factory. Every floor he could he would try to hide them in places no one would look. Come tomorrow the cores would overload and explode. Destroying the factory equipment making it a hollow prize to whoever controlled it a day from now.

He would keep one of the massive guns for his escape He would run and dive from the flight deck turning in midair to blast the supports, roof, or anything explosive on the flight deck. It would be enough of a distraction hopefully for him to fall into his shadow without harassment and make his way down the cliff side. He would leave the massive magi cannon on the cliff another surprise for the holder of the factory to clean up. He would move several miles away before signaling his drop ship to pick him up. With any luck the factory would explode and without supplies and new troops Unit 111’s battle lines would collapse.

Riding around on her personal Falsewyrm Ballgag Candy was doing a favor for that idiot Te. He asked again and again and after a while she agreed just to get him to shut up. He wanted to know the strength of this Unit 111. She offered to solar flare (Light 6) the island flat but he had been very clearly against that. So fine, she would waste her time watching from far above using Bird Sight (Shapeshift 1) and Animal Sight (Shapeshift 1) to keep an eye on the battle without helping either side. Just in case anyone got any bright ideas Candy cast Shadow Armor to make sure she and Ballgag would be protected against any stray Magi Cannon fire. When the battle ends she would teleport away to give her report leaving Ballgag behind to burn up in the Sun,. Then she would summon her her next personal Falsewyrm Gimpy.

Squire Dominic stood on the prow of the Baribur airship, looking out over the landscape speeding below. He was ready, his armor gleaming brightly and his sword honed razor sharp. Behind him, Pluto the Aufgog sat quietly, trying to recall the layout of the facility. He’d been there before, in the previous raid on the island. He hoped they would be more successful this time around.

Eight magi cannons had been affixed to the rails and front of the ship on a mission previously, and were now each manned by legionaries. Another 15 legionaries waited below with 5 kalokgogs, these for the offensive. This left room for ten others to ride along, and specific orders had been given to save room for prominent mercenaries first.

The battle plan was fairly straightforward, Dominic would pilot the aircraft to the island, and focus on removing the defenses from play. Light Shield ( Light 1 ) would be cast by the kalokgogs in the hold, all focusing together to make the shield strong. Pluto would use Flashing Lights and Mirror ( Light 2 ) to further hamper attacks on the ship. The magi cannon gunners would be firing at the deadwing aircraft and the defenses on the island.

Once it is safe to land, Dominic would lead a charge into the base, accompanied by 15 zealous legionaries and the 5 kalokgogs. The goal was to eliminate all dead, not destroy anything. Once the enemies had been routed, Dominic would ensure that the controls were kept safe and unharmed.

Pluto would hail Krodnok on the commcrystal he had given him, stating their progress with the mission and asking what should be done.

Troops and Armaments:

-15 legionaries (Improved Ur’Tor with bone plate mail and bone spike helms. Wield shields, javelins, and meteoric iron swords)

-5 Apprentice Kalokgogs (All trainings at lvl 3)

-Pluto (Standard Aufgog)

-Squire Dominic Strauss (Wearing Plate mail armor artificed with resurrect as per the live event he was acquired, as well as his former master’s steel longsword.)

Lord Mada, being a “prominent mercenary”, waited patiently upon the deck of the Inferno. He didn’t enjoy being in the presence of so many olgogs, but the transport to the Tomb of Holys was convenient and there was something about the crew of this ship that the Nightmare Slaver admired. When they arrived, Lord Mada would air drop his penguins onto the island, ordering them to kill anything that attacked them. Once the siege was under way, Lord Mada would shadow walk until he was inside the factory. Once there, he would begin assisting any allies in disabling undead with his Magi Pistol (set to pain dmg) and feasting on their fear as the others finished them off. Also in that time the Kasanthian will take some corpses as well as anything else that looks moderately valuable and put it into his shadow cocoon.

Lord Mada
-Artificed Bone Rings
-Raider Mail (Shadow Walk, Become a Shadow, Lava Walk, Working Shadow, Fire Leap, Translate)
-Robes (Shadow cocoon, Working Fire)
-Uth Sword (Destroy Ward, Vampire Touch (4 no AR dmg), Shieldbreaker, Working Shadow (+1d4 Chill dmg))
-Mystic’s Magi Pistol (3d8 no AR Pain dmg, or 3d8 Chill dmg, or 3d8 Energy dmg)

Penguins (x6)
-Penguin-shaped Power Armor (AR: 12 v. Melee, 10 -1/2 dmg v. Missile, 10 v. Energy, 0 v. Chill)
-Old School Magi Cannon (3d8 Energy dmg, x2 to vehicles/structures)

Uriel peered out the open door of the AAV as it flew at the back a large formation of bombers. Two Valkyrie squads prowled around the edges of the boxy grouping of planes waiting to pounce on any threat. The lead plane loosed its payload, a half dozen missiles tumbled in the air for a moment before their engines kicked in and blazed to life sending the missiles streaking across the sky toward their targets.
“Hey you might want to buckle up Agent.” Exorcist Holbrook said from his own jump seat. Uriel was a bit surprised that the Exorcists had been so accepting of him. He wondered if it was them simply following orders or that they had seen things so much worse than him. Uriel continued watching as the first plane peeled off and the second moved into firing position.
“Thank you Captain, I know we are nearly there I will take my seat. I’ve never seen this before.” Holbrook looked away with a shrug. “Alright people, final checks we’re on target in five. Primary goal is taking and holding the control room. If we can’t we deploy the targeting beacon and teleport out.”

The cruise missiles will target air defenses. If they run out of targets before they do missiles they will switch targets to the dead wings. Once the AA is neutralized the bombers will withdraw and the AAV and gunpods will continue. The Valkyries (mixed gunpods and leyas users) will engage surviving deadwings while the AAV drops off Uriel and the exorcist squad. They will make way to the control room once there the squad will secure the room while Uriel will commune with the controls as he did before and try to make sure that Holys does not wake up no matter what happens. If the invasion fails they will deploy an orbital strike target beacon and leave via teleport (and warn allies to get out ASAP) that strike will be meant to disable as much of the factory as possible and seal any defends inside the ruins. If it the worst happens and Holys starts to wake the orbital strike will include a blessed Damocles projectile in an attempt to kill him while he’s still weakened.

Ongog would ride with Lalder. He would be assist support. He’d avoid Kul Gul Rapi, only because he had every intention of using halo/shed light to prevent the dead from sneaking up on his team once inside the factory. On the approach, he’d levitate warwalker’s legs from underneath them, preventing their ability to aim (i.e. trip them up). Against oncoming fire, levitate an enemy’s gun towards a friendly (friendly fire!).

Once in, he’d follow lalder’s troops, using levitate, halo, laser, and other light attacks to throw off the enemy. His true goal: make sure none of the dead take the control room. Use Halo and plenty of other light abilities to do so. Otherwise, be supportive of lalder (in GNA fashion).

Zh’Ka Gul Og’urab stood proudly with his five Zh’ka Guls alongside the forces of Auf Lal’al. They were proud for coming along. He would make excellent use of whatever method of transport they provided to the attack site. While fighting they would make use of their RapiDols (lacross sticks) to hurl Leyas Firebombs at the same target. It would all be about focus firing. Focus Firing and using good cover.

Cover would be important. Two squad members would devote their time to converting lifeforce between themselves and different team mates to keep the squad mobile if they come under attack.

Zh’Ka Gul Og’urab would devote his time to shield breaking enemy shields and using Earth leyas to create firing positions for his Zh’Ka Guls and their allies. The Zh’Ka Guls should be mid-range from the enemies. They would need support from close combat allies. The Firedart on the RapiDols would propell the crystal firebomb faster and further (grenade launcher?). The Zh’Ka Guls would pepper the Dead with firebombs to allow allies to move up and sieze their positions. They would NOT fire anywhere near allies, and if there is the possibility of an ally being hit, they will hold their fire unless that ally expressly tells them to do otherwise. Discipline would be perfect because their larvae would be hiveminding in tandem. For their allies sake, Og’urab would also bark orders to make it seem like they were talking.

Red Bishop Declaire, Inquisitor Beauregard, and Inquisitor Leon Patrotcha shall join with the attack against Unit 111. They shall approach in a stealth AAV and land. They shall stealth past the defenders using Facades and attempt to infiltrate the facility. Once inside Inquisitor Beauregard shall lead his two companions into the main facility. Once they are there he will lead his two compaions into a trap. They shall be surrounded by Unit 111 and forced into an unwinnable position. Then he will trick the two of them into signing confusing contracts for their souls. Once their bodies have been taken over by demons Red Biship Declaire shall take up sniping position to give cover to Unit 111 while Inquisitor Leon Patrotcha shall infiltrate the attacking forces and toss grenades among them shooting others until he is overwhelmed.

Inquisitor Beauregard shall observe the battle and if it looks like the Olgogs are going to win then he will instruct a member of 111 to severely injure him with a Magi Cannon blast, then he will execute the 111 soldier with a light leyas blast to the head. The Olgogs will find him there, hurt but victorious over the 111 soldier. He will then explain to them what happened. “Thank God you found me. We infiltrated the base and Red Bishop Declaire was going to start setting up explosives when we were found. I started to fight but then the others turned on me! I they left me here with this monster and ran off! I can heal myself but I am afraid that on my own I can do little. Please help me find Red Bishop Declaire so we can stop his treachery. Then we can collect the explosives he has on him and complete the mission I came here for. The destruction of Unit 111’s facilities. Warmonger cannot control such a base! Please help!”

Inquisitor Beauregard will lead the Olgogs against Red Bishop Declaire who will use his Magna Rail Rifle against the Olgogs, plus taking Pot shots at Inquisitor Beauregard but making sure not to actually hit him. The Inquisitor shall provide covering fire with his auto pistol, trying to get close enough to execute Declaire. Thus proving himself trustworthy.

[b](Not closing this to Krodnok)

Intro Speach[/b]
Lalder ordered every gog to leave a piece, a tooth, or a finger tip at home, where a gog with a communication crystal could rez the gog if their dead body was about to be converted to a War monger’s dead. He had 80 of his tribe with him, and he wanted them all to come home.
To the group in the bay before the mission launch’s Lalder says “Today we fight remove Unit’s 111 power to wage war on us. Without this factory they will be extremely limited. Also today, we can capture equipment, facilities, and vehicles to make our allies stronger. And with the loss of the VovF’s protection, the K’iou on the verge of war with all Olgogs whether the tribe harmed them or not, and all of the terrorist attacks at home, we need strong allies and weaker enemies.
Each groupTake commcrystals, we will centralize communication to the carrier. With a backup at the home caves.
I want Lur Union Fighters flying in 2’s and 3’s. Take down those deadwings as soon as we see them. Use the Shadow leyas weapon to disable them if possible, but if they are about to target one of ours, just shoot them down.
The dead could be hiding beneath it. And I want 2 groups of Lur Union Fighters covering our backs. The rest can engage the enemies.
We will let Uriel and the EEF take out the Air Defences. Once they are out, we will strike hard and fast.
If you need an area bombarded, call it in over the commcrystals, and we’ll aim the weapons from the carrier or destroyer at it.
Once inside the factory, be careful of where you fire, we don’t need to wake up anything. Take out the enemies, but try not to use fireballs or other explosives if possible. Remember those Olgogs of my tribe going in have the new Auf Lal’al armor. It will protect you and make you faster. Use it to your advantage.
We have been preparing for this for over a year. We all have the Light leyas weapons, the Lur Union Fighters, and the new Auf Lal’al armor. Now lets put all that work to good use and kick Unit 111 out of All Olgog lands. For your tribes and our future safety.”

Lalder also thought to himself that this would be a warning to the Oners that they could not just walk over the Olgogs anymore. That was another thing they needed, quickly.

Plan
(OOC If the EEF can take out the Anti Air for me, I’ll play it safer and not do the initial distraction until the guns are down. Then my attack should be Krodnoks distraction.)

Before the assault begins, Water elementals will be summoned and sent under the water that they would be flying over, looking for enemy traps or hidden troops. There there are some, at attack time, the water elementals will Change form on the water around the troops to surround them in Ice to float to the top. 2 Lur Union Fighters will scout the flanks and back behind the fleet, just to make sure they weren’t flying into a trap.
All Fighters, Destroyer, and Carrier will have Gogs using Ice Shield, Protective Aura, and Chill shield. 10 Lur Union Fighters, the Destroyer, and the Carrier will have Gogs with Light leyas actively using Reflex Magi Leyas and if possible, use Light leyas to make the ships look like part of the sky. The Carrier will be up high using its concealment. Protected by remaining Fighters until time for drop off.
On approach, 5 Lur Union Fighters, and the destroyer will lead the way to the island after the Air defences are down. On approach, taking out any floating ice balls until they get in range to start the attack. Air defences and Deadwigs are first targets. Expectation is that the EEF will take out air defences, and we are the distractions.
Once a landing area is clear, the other Lur Union Fighters would start dropping off the ground troops (or allow them to jump floating down).

Inside the factory
Once Air defences are down (Or if the carrier has longer range) the carrier will move into firing range to support the forces. The remaining Lur Union Fighters will start dropping off the Ground troops.
There will be 4 squads lead by Lalder, Lurtor, Lalog’na and Auf Lalyan. Auf Lalyan’s group will be reinforcements if another group gets in trouble. Krodnok should supply a guide/solder to make sure they don’t blow up the wrong thing. Also should know the secret way out if needed. Each group will have someone who can summon and someone who can reflect Magi Leyas. Additionally each group will have 5 Armorfiends. The tactic will be to use the armorfiends as cover when needed, water work their closes to protect from energy and give them a Life Shield Leyas artifact.
The Tribesmen in the group will be acting as combat medics with the rings of healing.
Leaders will have 2 Skull Crusher Magi Pistols as well.
The rest of the group will have Phoenix Strike Guns (most with 2 attacks) and melee weapons with Ray of the Sun Studs. Using the Pistols or Wave motion Fists gloves to attack.
These gogs will fire from behind cover and take out the dead fighting back. These groups will clear the ground floor while keeping an eye out on the Catwalks. (See Shields section in equipment, but all have Chill Shield sustained and lifeshield.)
Lurtor will use War song, protective song, Song Mancer (Raise Dead) depending on need.

Retreat:
Most in Each Squad can Teleport if needed, but due to Armorfiends, will work their way out if unless place blowing up with no where to go. Will use Krodnoks secret passage if the main entrance is blocked. Commcrystals will be used to call in help if needed to get out. If forced to retreat, On the outside, Remaining Lur Union Fighters will pickup any stragglers who need help leaving the island. Once all are out, Lalder will signal the EEF to orbitally destroy the factory.

Dead:
Those killed will be rezed as soon as possible (aka 2 tribesmen sitting doing nothing but healing.) If the factory grabs any dead, commcrystals will be used to raise the gog back home before they can be converted. If converted, Efforts will be made to hit the crystal in the back of their neck if possible. Rescue them.

Special Note:
Will Loot what they can. Working with Krodnok. Will recover as much of the equipment they can if forced to retreat.

Control Crystals will be targeted if possible, let Krodnok take them, but won’t chance anyones life over it.

Each Ship will have a Tribesmen pilot and a Ur Tor. The Destroyer will be lead by Orog (apprentice Auf and have Ur Tor and 2 Mag Buskt Artificers to shield the Destroyer and fire its weapons (Don’t know crew size). The Carrier will be lead by Auf Lalur’ab and have the rest of the Ur Tor and 2 Mag Buskt Artificers shielding it. The remaining Tribesmen will be manning the carriers guns. 5 Goblin Raiders, 2 Ur Kug will partol and guard the Hangers.

Will use Water leyas to put out any fires so they don’t spread.

If a Fighter is destroyed, the Crew will bail and float down. Diving down fast at first before activating the air leyas artifact. Then they will regroup to hold until reinforcements arrive.

The Carrier will have its Mirror shield on Top activated to reflect any laser attacks at it. Though trying not to aim it back at the station.

Ground Squad Descriptions:

4 Squads (Auf Lalyan squad is backup and ready to deploy) Each squad should get guide from Krodnok. (FKM and Mercs have 2 ranged attacks):

[ul]
[li]Lalder, 4 Former Kolgul Milita Olgog, 5 Armorfiends, 2 Tribesmen, 1 War Machine[/li][li]Lurtor, 4 Former Kolgul Milita Olgog, 5 Armorfiends, 1 Tribesmen, Rhugal (Ur mak, Summoning 3, Light leyas 3, General 2), 1 War Machine[/li][li]Auf Lalog’na, 5 Oglog Mercs, 5 Armorfiends, 2 Tribesmen, 1 War Machine[/li][li]Auf Lalyan, 10 Ur Rug, 5 Armorfiends, 2 Tribesmen, Kugon (Summoner, Light 3), 2 War Machine[/li][/ul]

(Continue in Next post, ran out of characters)

For a while before the mission, Krodnok spent time working the armors of all of his troops, making them resistant to Magi-Cannon fire. Once he finished, he sent 5 WarMachines to Lalder, and gathered the rest of his forces down below.

Krodnok turned around. There stood 45 Dead olgogs (armed as standard), each already gripping their Magi-Cannons, ready for combat. Another 10, wielding only Spears. “Now, then,” he said. “Here’s our plan.”

"We are gonna use this portal, "he continued, gesturing behind himself. "This will take us into the conversion facility. Once there, stay in the shadows. Emerge ONLY to kill. Slowly, but surely, we will release the factory from the control of the Unit 111.

“Others will be there, ‘assissting’. In all honesty, there may also be others there who mean to work against us. Who seek to just destroy the facility. I will only say this once.” He paused, then yelled. “I WANT THIS FACILITY! I don’t care what it takes. I don’t care who has to die. If it looks like ANYONE is going to move to destroy my facility, kill them.”

He gestured to the group using spears. “The 10 of you. You bring up the rear. Any bodies that drop, either our own, 111, or anyone else, bring them back here. Our own, or Unit 111, they go straight to Lotara. Others, just safe keeping. I’ll decide where they go later.”

Krodnok turned back to the 45. "Most of you (30) will focus on the Catwalks. Take out any who are up there. Keep 111 from firing down on those who happen to be on the floor, helping us.

“The rest will take the perimiter of the floor. Any who oppose us, any who seek to destroy the factory, Kill them. By the end of this, the Tomb Factory will be mine.”

He turned around to face the Shadow Portal. “Oh,” he said, almost as an afterthought. “And, if Holys wakes, just get out.”

5 Dead WarMachines will be sent to Lalder for him to use as he wishes. Using the comm crystal Lalder gave him, Krodnok will be moving through the portal in the lab, accompanied by 55 Dead Olgogs, moments after Lalder begins attacking from the outside. Once through, stealth tactics will be used to sneak in, and take out Unit 111. Krodnok himself will have his belt fully active defensively (Invisible - Cloaking device, tech. Skin-like steel - Artifact, 8 successes. Obscure - Artifact, 7 successes). He also took the time beforehand to work the armors of himself and all his troops (Shadow Working - + 20 to Energy A.R.) Krodnok himself will be looking specifically for when the Dead Surgeons emerge to do what it is that they do. At this point, he will fire on the surgeons, making it so that they can’t continue to build while the fighting is going on.

If Holys wakes, Krodnok and his forces retreat as fast as possible.

########## Dealing with Betrayal or Sabotage ###
(OOC Not trying to metagame. So Narrator can do with this section as he likes. I won’t address the sabotage outside of this block below.

Of note, Lalder has not let anyone outside of his tribe on the Carrier in over a year of its existence. I had this part below planned before most other posts. I’ve already messaged the narrator.

(IN Character)
Lalder still didn’t trust too well. After the Betrayal in the Djinni mission, Lalder has been expecting it to happen again. Lalder in his age and after so many betrayals was very cautious of the pride of his creations, the Carrier and Destroyer. Lalder has personally suffered too much from the Djinni to allow the ship harm. None outside of his tribe would be allowed in the destroyer, one to prevent others from learning its secrets and strengths and the other reason is to keep it safe.
Since this is the first day Lalder has allowed any other gog not of his tribe on the carrier, security was tight. Lalder knew he had to allow others into the Bays to transport and load into Lur Union fighters. But only known elders or known leaders would be allowed outside of the bays. And only a handful to the bridge.
He had called back many of his tribesmen to man his ships personally to keep them protected. 5 Goblin Raiders, 2 Ur Kug watch out for trouble. Tribesmen not piloting were to man guns. Only gogs wandering around should be of the tribe.
Anyone caught trying to harm the ship or sabotage the mission would be killed, then rezed. Then Harshly questioned on who, what, when, and why. If guilt is beyond doubt, final death could be given unless they are useful or political issues. After the last betrayal GulUfTor’s tribe, Lalder would be quick, direct, and harsh.

Rest of post

Ground Squad Armor: equipment:

[ul]
[li]All Olgogs in Squads besides Lalder will have Armor of Auf lal’al[/li]
[LIST]
[li]Armor:[/li]
[LIST]
[li]Helm with Animal Sight/Hearing/Smell, and bird sight.[/li]
[li]Armorfiend vest with Ignore poison, Cat like Reflexes, Cobra Strike, and Increase Strength and Grow armor to strengthen the vest (at 2 successes)[/li]
[li]Other: Ring of Healing plus life shield: Cure Disease, Heal Wounds/Heal Internal Damage, and Life shield. (3 successes each)[/li]
[li]Boots with Fireleap [/li][/ul]

[li]Weapons: All Krato Bone spears have Studs of Ray of Sun (Light 2) and shield breaker. Phoenix strike Pistols, wave motion fists gloves[/li]
[li]Shields: Chill shield (sus), Armor shields listed above, LifeShield.[/li][/LIST]

[li]Lalder (Note spear is major Light Artifact, and has Skull Crusher Pistol.)[/li]
[ul]
[li]equipment:[/li]
[LIST]
[li]ArmorFiend Vest (Ignore Poison), Armorfiend Cloak (increased Strength +2 Successes) , Compressed Warwalker Armor Buckler[/li]
[li]Fire Leap boots, Compassion of Protodoxa, Feather of Kul Gul Rapi (Animal Smell/Hearing, Catlike Reflexes, Animal Sight at 3 successes), concealment Stone[/li]
[li]Auf Wood Spear (ShieldBreaker, Lighting Spear and solar essence studs, Solar blade Stud, Ray of Sun Stud), Poisonbringer Stinger Spear, Skull Crusher Magi Pistol ,Blessed Sword (Heal internal/Conversion at 3 Succ), Wave Motion Fist Gloves[/li]
[li]Ring of Healing (Cure Disease, Heal Internal Damage, Cure Poison (3 succ)), Ringer of LIghtning Strike, Ring of Nerve Disruption, Ring of Fireball[/li][/ul]

[li]Shields[/li]
[ul]
[li]Life shield/ignore posion (from Compassion), Skin like steel, Life Shield (Item 6 Successes), Catlike Reflexes (item), Animal SIght (Item), Obscure (item)[/li][/ul]
[/LIST]

[li]Armorfiends[/li]
[ul]
[li]Cloths/armor water worked with +10 AR vs Energy, Lifeshield Necklaces. Weapons have Ray of Sun Stud attach. Makes weapons Light Leyas weapons, wave motion fists gloves. (Bludgeoning Ranged Light leyas attacks :slight_smile: )[/li][/ul]

[li]Lurtor (Has Gunslinger, Duelist)[/li]
[ul]
[li]Same Armor of Auf Lal’al.[/li]
[li]Weapons include: 2 Phoenix Strike Pistols, 2 Skull Crusher Magi Pistols, use best. Paladin sword, Combat knife with Shieldbreaker (6 success) and Ray of Sun stud.[/li][/ul]
[/LIST]

Olgogs Leyas abilities:
Aufs (5):
Lalder ((Auf) LR:5, Heal:4, Light: 4, Shadow:3, Air:3, Earth:5, Fire:3, Water:4, General:2, Shape:3, Summ:3, Troub:2) Adj: (Charisma +4 (Item), Temper +1)
Lalyan ((Auf) LR:5, Heal:4, Light: 3, Shadow:3, Air:3, Earth:4, Fire:3, Water:4, General:2) Adj: (Agility+1)
Lalog’na ((Auf) LR:4, Heal:4, Light: 3, Shadow:3, Air:3, Earth:4, Fire:3, Water:4, General:2, Summ:3)
Lalur’ab ((Auf) LR:4, Heal:4, Light: 3, Shadow:3, Air:3, Earth:4, Fire:3, Water:4, General:2)
Ogor the Inquisitive ((Apprentice Auf (FS 4)) LR:4, Heal:4, Light: 3, Shadow:3, Air:3, Earth:4, Fire:3, Water:4, General:2)

Lurtor ((VLAD Agent) LR:4, Heal:1, Light: 3, Shadow:3, Air:3, Earth:3, Water:2, General:2, Shape:3, Troub:4) Adj: (Charisma (+4 Item), Duelist, Gunslinger, Performance 2, Melee+1, Ranged +1)

Special: (4)
Mag Buskts artificer 2,3 ((Olgog Adept FS 4) LR:4, Light: 3, Shadow:2, Air:3, Earth:4, Fire:3, Water:4, General:2)
Mag Buskts artificer 4,5 ((Olgog Adept FS 4) LR:4, Light: 3, Air:3, Earth:4, Fire:3, Water:4, General:2)

Tribesmen (30 Total):
10 Tribesmen have Earth 1, Water 2
20 Tribesmen have (10 Pilot 4-5) Shadow:2, Air:2, Earth:2, Fire:2, Water:2, General:1

Ur Tor (30): Dolur, Lalag,Tlalur,Tla’ab,Lolon are all enhancing Lur Union Fighters.
Dolur (LR:4, Light: 3, Shadow:3, Air:3, Earth:4, Fire:3, Water:3, General:2, Summ:2) Adj: (Will +1)
Lalag, Tlalur,Tla’ab,Lolon (LR:4, Light: 3, Shadow:3, Air:2, Earth:3, Fire:3, Water:3, General:2, Summ:3) Adj: (Will +1)
9 Ur Tor (LR:4, Light: 3, Shadow:3, Air:2, Earth:3, Fire:3, Water:3, General:1) Adj: (Agility+1)
Rest: 16 (LR:3, Shadow:3, Air:3, Earth:3, Fire:3, Water:3, General:1)

Ur Rhug (10):
Ka’ab (LR:3, Light:3, Shadow:3, Air:3, Earth:3, Fire:2, Water:3, General:2, Summ: 3) Adj: (Will +1)
Gulder’na (LR:3, Light:2, Shadow:3, Earth:3, Fire:1, Water:3, General:1)
Deryi,Tlator (LR:3, Shadow:3, Earth:3, Fire:1, Water:3, General:1)
Gulur, Kaya (LR:3, Shadow:3, Earth:3, Water:3, General:1)
Lokab (LR:3, Shadow:3, Earth:3, Fire:3, Water:3, General:1)
Lurtor,Torlur,Torya (LR:3, Light:2, Shadow:3, Earth:3, Water:3, General:1)

Ur Mak (2)
Rhugal (LR:4, Light: 3, Shadow:3, Earth:2, Water:2, General:2, Summ:3) Adj: (Curse Investigator, Leyas Mapping +3, Profession (Cursebreaker) 3)
Kugon (LR:3, Light: 3, Shadow:3, Earth:1, Water:1, General:1, Summ:3) Adj: ( Leyas combat Ranged 4)

FKM (8)
Bug the Standard Bearer (FS:4|LR:3, Light: 3, Shadow:3, Air:3, Earth:1, Water:3, General:1)
Dol’ab,Tlaog (FS:4|LR:3, Light: 3, Shadow:3, Air:1, Earth:3, Water:3, General:1)
GulTor, Hobator (FS:4|LR:3, Light: 2, Shadow:3, Earth:3, Water:3, General:1)
Dar’ab,Rapiya, Tor’ru (FS:4|LR:3, Shadow:3, Air:1, Earth:3, Water:3, General:1)

Olgog Mercs (5)
Olgog Merc 1-5((Merc) FS: 5|LR:3, Shadow:, Air:, Earth:3, Fire:3, Water:3, General:1, Shape:3)Skills: 2 att, Bravo

Unless noted, equipment would be Armorfiend Vests, Krato bone spears with ShieldBreaker Ray or Sun or Lightning spear studs. Artifacts of Summon Earth and water elementals are spear through out, 10 of each.

Reshed stood in his airship, #4, looking out at the other two, numbers 7 and 2. Each had about 8 Olgogs, each equipped to deal with the current situation. Each had a biplane attached to the bottom, fully armed with two gogs in each. He turned to Ur’og, who was looking out at the horizon with his telescope. They were headed to the factory at the moment, all preparations were being made for the upcoming battle. The main idea would be to set out the three bi-planes to assist in taking out the anti aircraft weaponry with their bombs and machine guns. The three airships would hold back until most were down, then move in firing their machine guns and rifles to clear a space to set troops out. They would descend by rope ladder to the ground and would be covered from above.

There would be a skeleton crew on each to pilot the airships out and a lantern given to each leader of the three groups of olgogs, equipped with rifles and rockets, one group would stay outside, and fight off any resistance that might try to re-take the factory while the other two groups would enter and assists the other two groups. each group would be about 7 olgogs with Reshed himself with the inside group. He smirked, looking at his rifle, machine gun and pistol. He knew how to use them well. He lifted his own spyglass and peered out over the clouds.

His groups knew to look out for technology that may be useful to their tribe; weapons and other such things were their primary goal. whoever got it was whoever got it. In the end He cared not.

Torlok’ab had seen the desire to claim the Factory in the eyes of Krodnok, when they were last there. After seeing what krodnok was doing in the lands of the olgogs, he could not be allowed to gain control of the facility. When he had heard of the meeting to plan the conquest of the factory, he knew who must be behind the scene, pulling strings. Initially he had just been going to watch to see what those fools would do. Taking his Necrostrider, he followed the forces to their rendezvous. Seeing the massive fleet that was gathering, he decide that he must take drastic steps to prevent them from capturing the factory or awakening Holys.

Maintaining a descert distance, he followed. Knowing that, when they attacked, almost all of the defenders attention would be focused on the fleet and its forces, he decided to come in low over the water and land outside the breakers and sink his strider below the waves. Once the battle had started, he would use the new cannons on his strider to clear a path thru the rock below the water line to gain access to the coast of the island. There, he would again use the cannons to the rock to penetrate the factory from below the ocean level. He planned to flood the lower levels and hopefully prevent the Fleet of olgogs from being able to penetrate into the depths and disturb Holys. To aid in this, Torlok’ab began Summoning Nightmares of all shapes and sizes to fill the flooded sections.

Torlok’ab (elite Undead Warmachine)
Dead Olgog with warmachine upgrade, Wraith belt, LR 6, Shadows 6,
special trainings: tough as nails, path of the redeemer 3, blessing of the bladed sun, Angel of the redeemer,
Gear" standard trooper loadout plus, hobtor axe, crystal of revelations,

Vehicle:
Necrostrider with 2 Roaring Cannons of the Pirate King: Casts Tunnel Material, and Sonic Spear. Troubadour and Earth Artifact. Does 15 Melee dmg, Bludgeon, Lowers V.A.R. And S.A.R. By 10. On wooden or stone targets (but not metal or synthetic) this weapon will also open a 40 ft. long tunnel in it ahead of the sonic spear, allowing the sonic attack to hit targets hiding behind wood or stone walls.
Has no Tunnel Material effect on living stone like Balgogs, Golems, and Kias Ziggurats, but still does sonic spear damage

Additoinal troops: squad of 8 standard trooper in Strider with full kit

The Yagogi had little desire to take place in the whole mess that was the Holy Tombs. Instead, three Mak’abs will use the cantrip familiar artifacts to keep and eye on what’s going down within. They will use the cantrip to loop like lupo spiders combing the area. With all of the recent proceedings dealing with the UtR, there were now issues of distrust. Yagogi’al the Og’ab had heard rumors of Lalder making deals for armorfiend slaves and organ harvesting. It wad Lalder that spoke for Kolgol, who was now taking up space in the Yagogi hunting grounds. This didn’t bode well, there was lots of bad news. But with the cantrips in place, Yagogi could use the SEEING ability to SHADOW WALK in as the cavalry.