Goblin Lands 2 Conquest Event Week 16: To Crush all Resistance

Prologue: Deep in the Feral South

He spotted the line of trees in the distance. It had taken a while to get here. Shadow Walking through flat desert wasn’t exactly feasible, but it didn’t matter. He could have flown, but he used the time walking to think about recent developments…

He continued his pace for a while. As he walked, he contemplated all that had happened in Simonsburg. He soon reached the trees, and began gathering the leyas, preparing to drop into the first shadow he stepped on. He continued to think about what had happened in Simonsburg, and the battle he had been a part of a few days back. He was so deep in thought, in fact, that he didn’t notice the rock until it struck him in the side of the head.

It didn’t make a difference, because they couldn’t hurt him, but it wasn’t at all uncommon for rocks and stones to be thrown at him. He WAS dead, and most people could notice that. Most were untrusting of the Dead. Things were different now, though. He was a god now.

He bent down and picked up the offending piece of stone. It was small, mostly smooth, with what looked like a crude tree etched into it. He turned in the direction from which it was thrown, and, searching with the leyas, looked through the trees. It took a few seconds, but he found what he was looking for.

Moving away, running away from him, was a child. Thin and dirty, she was feral, from the looks of it. It was hard to tell, but he would have guessed the girl’s age at somewhere around 9 or 10. He smiled to himself and activated his cloaking device, making him invisible to both the naked eye and the leyas. Then, he dropped into the nearest shadow, and followed the child.

Following the child proved fruitful, as the girl led him into a small clearing where there were setup some patchwork tents and small huts. This is new, he thought. Didn’t know they were here. There looked to be close to 40 or so Olgogs that lived in this clearing.

This is what was refered to as a ‘feral’ tribe. Called that because they didn’t necessarily agree with the ways most tribes were now moving towards more civilzed lifestyles. So, rather than stay part of their ‘home’ tribes, they become independent, and live in the areas around the tribes.

Most feral tribes like this were normally ok. They survived by attacking supply caravans, and taking what they needed. Given that the only ‘tribe’ in the area was him and his followers, there was no need for food or water, as they were all dead, so there weren’t any actual supply caravans.

As such, all the ferals in this tribe were thin and dirty, like the girl he followed here. They were clearly malnourished. There really wasn’t much for food around here. Some berries, maybe the occasional ravenous kolgul or a vinvir bird. There wasn’t much for big game in this forest.

I can’t have them here, he thought. They could cause trouble. Might get noticed, draw attention. I’ll send a team in later. I’ll have each and every one of them killed, and then converted. He turned and was about to step into a shadow when a thought occured. I’m a god now, he mused to himself. Maybe ‘kill it and convert it’ isn’t ALWAYS the way to go. Want to get more worshipers, you have to be better than that. They should be removed. But there was another way. I’ll get them to follow me.

He turned back around, and watched the Olgogs. He spotted the girl that threw the stone, and he immediately knew how to handle this situation.Still invisible, he let his cloak fall apart and reform his wings. A pair attacthed to his shoulderblades, the other pair attacthed near the bottom of his ribcage. He folded all 4 wings against his back and dropped into a shadow, reappearing from the shadow cast by the child. He crouched down behind her, and turned off the cloaking device.

The gasps and yells of surprise and fear were expected. The child didn’t realize that something was amiss until he rested his hand on her shoulder. She screamed, and quickly pulled away from him. He didn’t try to stop her. She only moved a few paces from him though, before she turned around to see what was behind her.

He shifted his body forward until he was kneeling, and rested his weight on his heels. He placed his bottom pair of arms on his upper thighs, and reached his upper left hand towards the girl, open, palm up. He gestured with his fingers slowly, and said, “I won’t hurt you. Come here.”

Obviously tentative, she hesitantly moved forward towards him, and reached out with her own hand, eventually letting her hand rest in his. He turned her hand, so it to was palm up, and, with his upper right hand, took the stone she threw, placed it etching up on her palm, and closed her fingers around it. He let go of her hand and stood to his full height.

“I am Krodnok,” he began loudly. “And i am a god.”
Gasps from the feral 'gogs that could grasp an idea of a deity, the rest were confused. Again, expected. “And, right now, you are living in my forest. And, believe me, i use the term ‘living’ loosely, as it appears that most, if not all of you will be dead of hunger in the next few weeks. Come with me. Follow me. Let me save you. Put your faith in me, and i will take you all to a place where, not only will you have a full meal today, but you will have a full meal EVERY day. I offer you a home, a real home. Not just some tent you made from old clothes, or a hut built out of fallen tree branches.”

He held all four of his arms out wide, palms up, and stretched his wings out wide. “Follow me, for i am Krodnok, and i offer you salvation.” He turned, and walked away in the direction of the lab. As he did so, ten of the feral adults began to follow, and with them a gaggle of ten feral pups including the girl.
They were so happy to have food, and shelter, and they repeated the name of their savior, Krodnok as a mantra.

That night the remaining members of the ferals, the ones who stayed behind, crowded around a small woven grass doll of the girl who had been first touched by Krodnok. They howled at the moons of Refuge. On that night a new legend started among the ferals, of The Krodnok, the monster who may follow you home and charm and ensorcel your loved ones to leave for his dark laboratory. And if you ever see them again, they are changed, speaking only of The Krodnok’s greatness…

Part 1: In the Desert between Brez and Karov

Auf Yyanyi sat in his tents watching the dunes in the distance dance in the wind. The sand flitted from top to top, each grain so small the could not follow it at this distance, and yet as they moved en mass the terrain changed. Sometimes in dramatic ways.

An olgog who stood proudly tall despite his 2ft tall frame emerged from the sand near the tent, and approached Auf Yyanyi with reverence.

“Approach Ur’orogyi, tell me of the places beyond the sands,” Auf Yyanyi said without his eyes leaving the distant dunetops.

“In the south, there are rumblings of tribals going to worship the self-worshipper,” said Ur’orogyi, “In Tla’local, the Or’Lur have furnished the Ferals with new tents and food and let them simply live their own ways.”

“This good to hear. Ur’orogyi send a basket of sand for the Or’Lur for respecting the ferals and letting them keep their own ways,” said Yyanyi, “But Tla’loc’al is a big place with many many tribes.”

“Yes…about that,” said the small nomad, “The Auf Lal’al and the Ol’Lur have begun forced assimilation programs, driving out the ferals who refuse.”

“Driving them out…or killing them?” asked Yyanyi with concern.

“Driving them out. Only driving out the ferals who continued stealing food instead of learning to do a trade for the food,” said Ur’orogyi in a calm and even tone.

“The sand storm drives the predators into the unknown wilderness…” said the old Auf sadly.

“And they remain predators,” agreed the nomad, “There are now hungry cannibalistic bands of ferals roaming the south, wise Auf.”

“This will give more fuel to the Earthers hatred of our kind,” said Yyanyi, “We must make sure these cannibalistic ferals never come north, and don’t incorporate any ferals up here in their ways.”

“How will we do this? There is so much ground to cover,” said Ur’orogyi.

“Tell your nomads to watch for signs of Olgog on Olgog violence,” said Yyanyi, “Watch for gnawed bones and other signs of the curse of Gormaklok (Flesh food of the Enemy/Olgog on Olgog cannibalism)”

“There is more. Truly dark acts done in the name of Kalok,” said the nomad.

“Kalok, the volcano lord of the Ka Rhug?” asked Yyanyi with deep concern, “The rumbling of the Cult of Kalok have gone far and wide over the last year. A truly brutal regime.”

“Our scouts learned much,” said Ur’orogyi, “Even taking this finger from a Tla’loc’alan who would not follow the orders of Kalok’s Chosen One, Kolgol of Ka Rhug. May I resurrect this olgog?”

“Do so,” commanded Yyanyi.

The nomad began a bellowing chant that echoed across the landscape, praising the life force of Der’al. The Leyas flowed through him and he drove the energy into the small finger bone he held. It reformed into a black and green furred Olgog whose face had been ritually branded and whose spirit bore a similar brand so each time he was restored the painful wound restored itself. It was an Olgog hand-print.

The Olgog bowed low, instantly recognizing the wise and ancient Auf Yyanyi.
“I am Eresh of Ka Rhug,” said the olgog newly restored, “If I am here then I know you restored me. Thank you, but it causes me pain. Further distancing myself from great Kalok. But wrong is wrong and right is right.”

“Tell me what happened Eresh,” said Yyanyi, “Take your time, for this is a safe place.”

Eresh began slowly, finding the words hard to share, “Kolgol wasted no time in dealing with the heathen scum. The moment he learned the location of the outliers, he mobilized a section of the legion. five Balgog class war golems, flanked by seven hellhound chasers and another ten imps above for support marched out from the fiery golemworks beneath the mountain. Another twenty Ur’Tor fighters, clad in bone mail and spiked helms newly crafted by artisans moved into four columns behind the golem support. Kolgol himself rode on the back of his favorite Balgog, Umbra.
They sent the hounds and imps out first, to chase and herd the parasites into a more contained environment. Once the Ur’Tor and Balgogs were withing range, they encircled the group of Ferals, beating any runners with the blunt ends of their spears. They then proceeded to hunt down escapees and drag them back to the ring. The more aggressive ones were tied and bound or knocked unconscious if they proved difficult.

Once said ring was established, Kolgol levitated down into the midst of them and smiled disarmingly. I could tell from his expression that he already had his short, yet to the point speech laid out.
Gar’uk the Brander emerge from the ranks with his iron brand, and wait for orders.

"Greetings feral brothers and sisters. I come here today to resolve a problem that I feel is quite easily remedied, should you choose to cooperate. You see, here in Ka’Rhug, the venerable tribe you have been feeding off of and stealing from, we believe in one being who deserves our utmost devotion and support. His name is Kalok, and I am offering to accept you into his blazing radiance, to take you out of the dust and feed you, clothe you, give you a safe home, and good gogs to live by. If you choose to accept my offer, and join our tribe, step forward that your light may shine to all of us.

During this time five youths stepped forward. They were strong of body, even if their mind was unsharpened by a feral upbringing. The five were given a rite of passage and a chest or face brand from Gar’uk, the metal instrument having been heated in one of the automaton’s fires. The rest of ferals looked on with horror at the ritual, and the five youths who never experienced such pain cried out deep wails. These olgogs were then led back to the mountain and out of sight of their more defiant tribesmen by a reserve column of mixed troops led by Uth’lal.
Once they were out of range, Kolgol began to speak to those who remained. Those who looked upon us with such hateful eyes after seeing the blessing of Kalok. I had grown up in Ka Rhug and could not understand their distaste for such a good and holy ritual. Surely I thought, Kalok will change their mind through his great power, showing it as he had shown it to me during the battles against the Earthers when I was but a pup last year. Now grown into an adult, I was proud to be of the Black Legions of Kalok.
Then I had a crisis of faith. For Kolgol pointed towards the other ones, the many who remained and spoke loudly.

“For those of you that choose to live in ignorance, and willfully oppose Kalok’s will for our race, the penalty is simple. Death.”

Had I heard him wrong, surely I had heard him wrong. I thought he would simply make them work off their debt to Kalok as he had the heretic Ur Rhug’s of OtO. So I leapt forward, placing myself between Balgog and Feral. I said, “Wait this cannot be.” I never heard if Kolgol replied to me. The Balgogs had received their orders, and when I stepped in their way, I was simply a structure that would be fired through. The heat was so intense…truly the punishment of Kalok for my insolence.”

A look of deep religious dread filled Eresh and he leapt at Auf Yyanyi hands outstretched with fire. Ur’orogyi was already in motion. A shapeshifting claw catching the leaping Ka Rhug Tribal and ripping out his heart before he could harm the venerable Yyanyi.
In his dying breath Eresh whispered, “Kalok, Kalok my lord does this make up for my blasphemes.”

Auf Yyanyi was full of rage, hate, and anger so strong smoke billowed off his shoulders,
“Have the Lost Colonies learned of this? Once they do they will revoke Reservation status. Ferals, the same ferals whose “traditional ways” were protected? War will be on our borders once again. The Black Legion of Kalok may be an equal danger to Olgog safety as the Gormaklok ferals.”

“Auf, what should we do?” asked Ur’orogyi.

“Take this body and store in well,” said Yyanyi, “One day I might return him to his Ka Rhug and their Kalok.”

“I meant about the massacre,” said Ur’orogyi.

“I truly don’t have an answer,” said the old Olgog, “I will retire to sleep… sleep will be good.”

“But Auf there is much more, news from Karov and Brez and…” said the nomad but he was cut off by his Auf.

“Tomorrow,” said Auf Yyanyi with tears in his eyes, “We will talk more…tomorrow.”

Part 2: In Unen

Somewhat deep beneath the topsoil of Rhug’na’ru, an ordered system of cement corridors, stairways and rooms writhed beneath the tribe. Down here the government was kept, namely Captain Reshed, now High Captain Reshed. Off under what is now the Airship Yards was the Hydrogen chamber, sealed off from the world. It wasn’t too long ago that they began noticing food, supplied and even some materials and tools dissapering from the bunker and the Yards above it, forcing Reshed to eventually send a few Olgogs below to find out what exactly was going on down there. What they found made him understandably angry.

A hole in the wall, about big enough for a young Olgog to squeeze into was formed into the far wall, behind a set of weakened bulkhead doors. This small chamber was quickly sealed, the doors welded shut and chained. But what they found littering the area gave him only the slightest optimism, a small necklace made of bone.

Reshed threw the necklace across the Airship Yard, the small thing breaking as it hit the hard ground. “Sir, if this continues we may have a serious situation.” Reshed turned to Hide, his eyes full of anger, but controled. “What makes you say that Hide? The fact that if these- these MONGRELS had made even a single SPARK we could all be dead?! Or is it the food and wood stolen under our noses?” He re-composed himself and motioned his tactician over, a fairly old Olgog named Gre’kun. “Sir?” He stood at attention.

Reshed walked over to a map platform, motioning Gre’kun to follow. “We have a few leeches, a danger to us and the people who live here. They steal food, water, supplies; you name it. But there is something worse, something I will not burden you with.” He pointed on the map to the flatland not too far from Rhug’na’ru. “Earlier scouts have notified us of cooking fires in that area. Take as many men as you need; take Olgogs, planes, airships, even the tank if you must. Destroy them and those that flee give chase.”

Gre’kun made to say something, but Reshed turned to the Olgog and stared him in the eyes with an intense look. Not of anger, but of fear and hatred.

“Crush them to the brink of extinction. Make sure they can never return and be a nuisance. That is an order”

Gre’kun swallowed, return the gaze.

“Yes sir. I shall take what is necessary.” Reshed nodded, turning. “Don’t pity them, if they had made one error in their tunneling, we would be dead.” With that he walked away from Gre’kun and Hide.

Gre’kun glanced at Hide, who didn’t meet his gaze, simply handing him a clipboard with the supplies and men they had. Gre’kun turned to the map, motioning some pilots and soldiers over, and began planning out the destruction of the ferals. “We have a mission today, search and destroy.”

The Olgogs didn’t make too much commotion, not really knowing what it would include, so he continued. “We are to crush the feral wanderers that have been stealing from us, and destroy them. How might we do this you ask?” He pointed to the location the scouts had seen, circling it with his finger. “Four biplanes will fly low over this site, ascertaining their numbers and how much of a force they may have to retaliate with. On your return flyover you will drop your payload of Petrol Bombs on key points of your discretion.”

He pointed to the two newest airships behind him. “These two will then fly in after the initial patrol returns with the information I have asked previously for.”

He motioned around the map in two directions.
“This run will have 8 biplanes with their bombs and guns loaded. They will arrive first and begin an assault first with their bombs in areas that they will have regrouped in, next with strafing runs to weaken them. Once the airships arrive you can back off, but attempt to take out any that flee. The airships will open fire on those who are left with their guns. After that point the ships will let some footmen off to the ground to kill those who are still alive.”

He turned to those who would be the ground troops. “Be swift, if they try to revive don’t go to wound them, kill them quickly. Once you finish report back to your ship via rope and get back to your positions. If there are bombs left, pop them open and pour their contents on the bodies and burn them. Then you will report back.”

He took a deep breath, eyeing the Olgogs. “Any questions?”

There were none, only some slight murmurings. Gre’kun nodded, saluting them. “Get ready, you leave in an hour for the first run.” They saluted back and ran off, telling those that did not know the plan what they should do. Hide sent word to Reshed that plans were underway, nodding to Gre’kun.

He nodded grimly, looking over the map once more.

Part 3: In the Desert between Brez and Karov

Auf Yyanyi sat in his tents watching the dunes in the distance dance in the wind. The sand was being blown from dunetop, waves of sand cascading down. In the distance, the wide funnel of a sandstorm crossed the desert. It gave the morning a dark and foreboding shade.

An olgog who stood proudly tall despite his 2ft tall frame emerged from the sand near the tent, and approached Auf Yyanyi with reverence.

“Approach Ur’orogyi, tell me of the places beyond the sands,” Auf Yyanyi said without his eyes leaving the distant sandstorm.

“In the lands of Brez, there are rumblings of Gangs hunting the ferals for sport,” said Ur’orogyi, “The Gang of the Uf Mag’og have opened their arms to embrace those who want to assimilate. But it was not enough, and the hatred of ferals has spread across Brez. Ferals and even Olgogs who simply dress traditionally have been slaughtered, their bodies fed to the Brezan Stalkers to prevent resurrection.”

“Where did this hatred of the Ferals come from?” asked Auf Yyanyi.

“Food theft, same as elsewhere,” said Ur’orogyi.

“And when a rodent enters the cave of a proud gog and eats a little of his grain, he crushes the rodent. As if the rodent did not have an equal right to food as he,” said Yyanyi, “There is enough for all gogs need, but not for the gogs’ greed.”

“Food is scarce this season,” replied Ur’orogyi uncomfortably, “No Olgog will let their pup starve because another group is stealing their food.”

“Together there is enough food for all,” said Yyanyi without a doubt in his mind, “And enough ingenuity to produce enough food for all who currently reside in these lands. Olgogs have a long way to go before we reach overpopulation.”

“Most Brezans aren’t giving that time,” said the nomad sadly, “Except for the ferals protected directly by the GNA and the Gang of Uf Mag’og…the rest are dead.”

Auf Yyanyi looked like he was going to be sick.

“So many dead in such little time?” asked Yyanyi to noone in particular.

“In Karov, the Tor’Lallur have done their part in wiping out the Ferals,” said the nomad, “Taking every feral they could find and infecting them in the disease pit they call divine. Those few who survived…and are not what they were anymore.”

“Their Pit is like an open sore on the planet,” said Auf Yyanyi, “Most hated Tor’Lallur.”

“Who else?” asked Auf Yyanyi his form becoming so agitated that the sand began to bounce around near him, “Who else has done this type of violence?”

“The Rhug’na’ru of Unen gunned down, firebombed every feral camp they could find. The message they wanted to send spread quickly. Steal food from the Rhug’na’ru and you will die final death. Not just you, your animals, your children, everything you own or have built,” said the nomad, tears openly pouring from his eyes. He had seen the site of one of the camps, it had been beyond brutal. It had been cold, calculating and designed to prevent any survivors.

“The Raiders will get the message too,” said Yyanyi, feeling a coldness in his heart he had not felt since his own days as a warrior, “But I distracted you from Karov, with word about Unen.”

“Yes the Karovians have dealt with the ferals in many ways,” continued Ur’orogyi, “The Yagogi have given them feasts of food, and encouraged them to raid other tribes. Those who refused to join the Yagogi and didn’t move on to raiding other tribes…those that dared to take food from the Yagogi when it wasnt offered were killed on the spot.”

“Raiding other tribes?” said Yyanyi as he shook his head sadly, “Did none of the Karovians find the compassion to simply let the ferals live as they would?”

“The GulTor’Uf tribe started teaching the ferals just enough to help them find or create new food and water sources. They have given their ferals, a free and open range to otherwise live their life traditionally, wise Auf,” said the nomad.

“I am proud of the GulTor’Uf in this situation,” said Auf Yyanyi stroking the fur on his chin slowly, “Please send them this gift.” From the sand at his side he molded a small statue of a Mal’ie and it hardened into sandstone.

The nomad took it with a bow of his shaggy head.

“So in Karov, the lands of Yagogi and GulTor’Uf still have feral populations,” said Yyanyi, “What of the Unenese Ferals? Did Rhug’na’ru kill them all?”

“There are still ferals in the lands surrounding Drewsport,” said Ur’orogyi, “You may find it surprising but they have been given protection there.”

“Why would that surprise me?” asked Yyanyi.

“It was the Redeemers of Unit 817 who granted that protection,” said the nomad.

Yyanyi’s eyes narrowed, “Some plot by the Dead?”

“No wise Auf,” said the nomad, “The ferals have been given free passage in the lands surrounding Drewsport, and a trading post set up to give them food in exchange for anything they catch or any salvage they find. Otherwise they are left to their existence.”

“These are good things,” said Auf Yyanyi, “Send a message to all tribes that offer loyalty to my guidance. Tell them that the Redeemer’s of Unit 817 have gained my blessing and I will allow them free passage and set aside a special tent for their kind in my lands.
Ur’orogyi please send any peaceable Ferals that are fleeing Unen, Brez, and Tla’loc’al to this settlement. Maybe we can save a few of the feral packs before the butchers completely wipe them out.”

“As you command wise Yyanyi.”

Rewards

Krodnok
gains Begins a Religious War among the Ferals in his territory. Gains 10 Feral Adults (F.S. 4, Adept LR 3 with Earth 1, Air 1, Water 1 and General 1. Gains 20 Feral pups (F.S. 2, Adept LR 1, General 1). Counts as +30 Followers as part of the Faith. They do not really understand language nor technological tool use (beyond flint, bone and wood tools). Player will have to find a food source for these Ferals or they will grow hungry and die.
They are easily frightened by Leyas, Technology and just about anything out of the ordinary
Holdings are now being raided monthly by 10 Feral adults who view Krodnok as a false god defiling the Totemic Aufs. While a religious battle, the ferals are currently easily being scared off by Magi Cannon fire.

Or’Lur gains Let them Be. The Ferals have been left to their own ways.
And a reward of Auf Yyanyi’s Basket of Sand. This Basket once opened will create a Unique Golem:
Auf Yyanyi’s Sand Golem will defend one location from all attackers for 1 Mission (single use epic item). Sand Golem has 100 H.P. F.S. 8 10 Attacks, Immune to Melee & Missile attacks. Its chest counts as a S.A.R. 50 Wall for anyone hiding behind the Golem.
Attacks: Pounding Sand Fists: 20 Pain dmg, Lowers V.A.R. By 10
Focused Sand Breath: 15 (Half A.R.) Missile dmg, Can cut through steet.
Lowers V.A.R. By 15 S.A.R. By 10. Never uses Focused Sand Breath on standard living creatures;
Sand Breath can only be used again vehicles, demons, undead, nightmares, automatons, Golems and Giant Monsters/WarGiants.

Lalder
gains Moderate Assimilation. Gains 20 Feral Scouts (F.S. 4, Adept LR 3 with Earth 1, Shadow 1, Light 1 and General 1. They do not really understand language nor technological tool use (beyond flint, bone and wood tools). Player will have to find a food source for these Ferals or they will grow hungry and die.
They are easily frightened by Leyas, Technology and just about anything out of the ordinary
Holding’s defenses are now being tested weekly by 30 Feral adults, who have become a brutal raiding band just outside of UtR territory.

Ol’Lur gains Moderate Assimilation. Gains 20 Feral Scouts (F.S. 4, Adept LR 3 with Earth 1, Shadow 1, Light 1 and General 1. They do not really understand language nor technological tool use (beyond flint, bone and wood tools). Player will have to find a food source for these Ferals or they will grow hungry and die.
Holding’s defenses are now being tested weekly by 30 Feral adults, who have become a brutal raiding band just outside UtR territory.

Kolgol gains Genocide of the Ferals in his territory. Gains 5 Feral Youths (F.S. 4, Adept LR 3 with Earth 1, Fire 1, Shadow 1 and General 1). These youths are relgious zealots, deeply faithful in Kalok now that their entire family has been burned to ash. They have a faith lvl 3 special training, and learn Fire Leyas twice as fast as other characters. However they may never learn Water Leyas, Summoning Leyas or Shapeshifting Leyas.
Counts as +5 Followers as part of the Faith. They do not really understand language nor technological tool use (beyond flint, bone and wood tools). Player will have to find a food source for these Ferals or they will grow hungry and die. They cannot be used diplomatically as they will always kill anyone who is a heretic against Kalok.
Kolgol also gains Corruption of the Balgogs. Five Balgogs used in this mission gain F.S. +1 and count as Fiendish with an automatic 4 success to Leyas attacks (not artificing working etc). These Balgogs also gain + 20 H.P. And must slaughter living creatures in fire once per week or they will begin killing civilians. These are now Fell Balgogs and can choose to hurl 10 Energy dmg Hellfire instead of their standard Energy attacks. Fell Balgog Hellfire will damage those creatures normally immune to fire and energy attacks.
This act of Kalok Worship has moved the faith firmly in the direction of creating a new Greater Evil, a being who would consume all life in fire rather than surrender it to the other Ancient Evils. Time will tell…

Rhug’na’ru gains Genocide of the Ferals in his territory. All Pilots in this mission get a +1 to their Pilot skill, but their Emotional Control drops by 2 due to the deep psychological trauma involved in bombing civilian targets. Many Rhug’na’ru pilots now have terrible dreams of screaming, burning olgog children covered in flaming petrol.

Gang of Uf Mag’og gains Sanctuary for the Ferals. Gains 40 Feral Gatherers (F.S. 3, Adept LR 3 with Earth 1, Water 1, and General 1). They do not really understand language nor technological tool use (beyond flint, bone and wood tools). Player will have to find a food source for these Ferals or they will grow hungry and die. They are easily frightened by Leyas, Technology and just about anything out of the ordinary. They will be killed on sight if sent into any other region of Brez due to new deep racism occurring against Ferals. They also live very traditionally and cannot be used to produce weapons, armor or artifacts.

Derlur the Nomad has succeeding in the Merc Work for Gang of Uf Mag’og. Uf Mag’og must provide the agreed upon payment. While successful in infiltraiting the Gangs to get them to hate on the ferals. Attempts to infiltraite the ferals went poorly, infiltraitor was instantly discovered by smell, captured and disarmed (literally), head torso and legs of the infiltraitor are currently being held by an escaping feral pack. Arms, weapons, clothing and visible artifacts were hurled into the cook fires by the pack before it escaped with their wounded captive, Kokiyo. This pack is currently on its way to Karov.
As rumors spread to Ganak Lagg and Blood’og’s gogs it directly causes the Slaughter of the Ferals in Brez. Only those directly under Gang of Uf Mag’og defense are safe, the rest are wiped out.

Tor’Lallur
gains Genocide of the Ferals in their territory. Gains 10 new Plague Vampyr Olgogs (F.S. 4, Adept LR 4 with Shadow 4 and General 1). They do not really understand language nor technological tool use (beyond flint, bone and wood tools). The tribe also gains 1 year of extended life for all members from the many ferals killed by the plagues of the pit.

Yagogi’al the Ogab gains a Little Assimilation. Gains 10 Feral Scouts (F.S. 4, Adept LR 3 with Earth 1, Shadow 1, Light 1 and General 1. They do not really understand language nor technological tool use (beyond flint, bone and wood tools). Player will have to find a food source for these Ferals or they will grow hungry and die. They are easily frightened by Leyas, Technology and just about anything out of the ordinary
There are also another 30 Feral adults, who have followed the Yagogi representatives instructions “If you wish to stay in Karov, you’ll have to find another tribe to raid from,” and are now fully raiding caravans and outsiders just outside of Yagogi territory. They do not take orders from the Yagogi thinking they have followed the instructions of the Yagogi
Diplomatic problem just waiting to happen.

GulTor’Uf gains Teach an Olgog to Blank and Feed them for a Lifetime. The Ferals have been left to their own ways and methods of living, but the trainers have helped them find and make food and water reducing their raiding tendencies, those that continue raiding have been knocked out and shown their force will be blunted but kept alive to tell the story of their capture.
And a reward of Auf Yyanyi’s SandStone Mal’ie. This Statue once broken open will create a controlled Sandstorm: Auf Yyanyi’s SandStone Mal’ie storm (single use) will allow a nomadic tribe to escape any attacker in any mission without sustaining any casualties. Even those attackers that have orbital and aerial support. It will create a storm strong enough to disrupt all sight and thermal scanners but not destroy structures. (it will pull away tents that are not well secured). Defensive single use Epic item, cannot be used if GulTor’Uf is attacking in the given mission. Does not work against Earther Atomics or Damoclese Strikes.

Unit 817 gains Live here, Be Our Eyes and Ears. The Ferals have been left to their own ways other than offering a trading post where Ferals will drop off hides, bone, and salvage they find in exchange for food. Drewsport gains Eyes of the Ferals (any ground attack on Drewsport will be reported to the trading post days in advance of the enemy troops arriving. While Ferals cannot communicate complex technological ideas, they will be able to give the Unit 817 a good idea of the number of foot soldiers, mounted cavalry and number of vehicles but not their armaments)
And a reward of Auf Yyanyi’s Blessing in Hiding: Unit 817 Dead will NOT be attacked by any tribe that values Yyanyi’s word, and their way will be hidden. This allows Unit 817 safe and hidden travel from Drewsport to Karov or Brez without their ground troops being spotted by other tribes. They cannot use this method to reach the Penninsula of Man, nor Tla’loc’al, nor Feral South.