GNA leaders Bunker at Thomasville

Auf Lalog’na stood in the Leaders Bunker that is used for planning battles. The Map layed out adding the new forces that just arrived at Thomasville.

Auf Lalog’na was begining to think retreat was the only way out of this. But he was not in charge. He wasn’t even actually part of the army here.

(OOC this is for talking outside of the Lords thread, which would happen outside. This could be a short thread. Depending on who we decide to send up top, if any)

With the absence of any leaders for the GNA, Auf Lalog’na ordered her tribesmen to prep a deep escape tunnel. Though Auf Lalog’na could get his tribe out, he really didn’t want to abandon all of these gogs to the death that would follow.

There was still a chance to win, but the arrival of all of these troops limited their chance of success with what they have.

Auf Lalog’na continued to wait for another to arrive. He wondered if he could talk to that Earther Lord of the church to stop this. But he doubted it.

Urog hated this predicament. He got what he wanted, which was to help the Lur Union. Problem was, now he was stuck with hundreds of GNA and other rabble that he himself convinced to join the battle that now refused to leave unless they took down Thomasville.

He looked at Auf Lalog’na, not sure of what to say. At this point, he had nothing to lose. “Auf Lalog’na. Between you and I, this is a death trap. We came here because we knew you needed our help. Gul’al has been avoiding me, so I do not know her wishes. I cannot leave my army, and my army does not want to leave. Our options are as good as a Kuolo’s poop, and smell as bad too. I do not know our next step yet, but I will not leave my brethren to their deaths, even if it is foolhardy.”

Urog sighed. If Vektor were here, Vektor would be smoking urya and helping him come up with some ridiculous plan. He missed Vektor, and wondered what his number one was up to. Hopefully, the world wasn’t about to fall out from under him too.

“For now, all we can do is wait… and hope we don’t die.”

Auf Lalog’na says "I have no plan on letting any die that don’t have to. I was hoping to at least talk to the leader of this army. We might be able to do something here, but not with just the few gogs I have here.

My current plan is to make sure there is a very deep set of tunnels where we can get the Skimmers and the army out of here if we decide that. The option will be there to use. Maybe if we get lucky and decide not to leave, these tunnels could be used to bring in food supplies. For right now, tunnels are needed, can decide their purpose later.

One thought we could setup wards against healing and bury them below the churches lines. Removing healing from their abilities. Then keep up the Frost Storm to make them as miserable as us. I just wish we had more gogs who could use that. We won’t be able to keep it up all the time. But we can make nights miserable.

Auf Lalog’na says "I know its most likely pointless at best, and a trap at worst, but Is there anyone who could talk to Grimaldus? Or who would be willing? I could not go alone as I do not hold any position in this army. And I’m not even sure if I would want to talk to the Church of One. Can’t trust what they say.

But I can’t help wondering if this is a chance to resolve this war.
"

Auf Lalog’na straightened up and said " I Have another idea. If you could get 60 gogs of the Army, and I had myself and 2 others just create tunneling artificacts. Could we just drop their army into pits we create, and then cause the whole to fall in on itself. This could be used to get rid of all of their artillery.

This would take at least a week of prep time to create the rings needed. But it is another option. I created only 2 or 3 of these rings so far."

Auf Lalog’na kept just trying to think of ideas how to not waste this situation, and maybe even turn it around. But everything seemed such a big task without the support of more gogs and tribes.

Auf Lalog’na says “Urog, what would happen if you pulled off another save. Would more members of this army follow you if Gul’al continues to ignore the Army? What would you need to make this happen. I’m all for Gul’al continuing to run this if Gul’al wants to, but if he/she doesn’t, the army needs a leader.”

Urog looked at Lalog’na. “You need 60 olgog who can use lalhab’or? Or just 60 olgog? And to answer your question, I don’t know. I’ll take over if I must, but it’s her army and we’ll need to do something magnificent here in order for me to be able to wrest it from her. Not sure if that is a good idea.” Urog sighed heavily.

Auf Lalog’na says "Well, you don’t need to wrest control if Gul’al does there job and start leading. But if he doesn’t, then you can save this army from destruction. And if we can just get a good showing against one of the Churches army, then you may get the victory you need.

The gogs of this army won’t even let me know what Leyas they know in order to use them better. There is a depression that will kill this army before the Church can. That is what we need to fight."

Urog nodded silently and sighed. “Back to the olgog you need. You need lalhob’or users, or will any 60 do?”

Auf Lalog’na says "well, 60 might have been a dream, but as many Gogs that can tunnel that I can get, lalhob’or 3rd rank. I’m not sure how your tribes call that. Our Leyas use is very structured. The closer to that number the better. But this should work with much less.

If we can get enough to cause a 20 foot drop in the ground below the Artillery, and with any luck the hole walls falling down burying those forces.

I’m hoping our new Air fighters make it in time. It will be a site to see.

But either way, them loosing their Artillery buried underground will buy us time. And might even let us counter attack.

There is one more thing we’ll need, is any gog that has a Gun or springshot rifle or pistol, to shoot any Earther that approaches with anything that looks like a ward, or one of those crosses. I have orders for all of my gogs to open up any attacks on them, but there is no guarantee to get through a ward with Leyas, which is most of my tribes attacks."

Auf Lalog’na says “Urog, I think I misunderstood your question at first. I need the army to gog their posts. As before, any Earth Leyas gog would be helpful. But be prepared. We should have help arriving and soon. If you could rally your gogs or any part of the army, you may get something to help motivate them all.”

Auf Lalog’na wasn’t going to go into the fact that he had teleported out and back in after meeting with his tribes elders, asking for more help. He just hoped it would happen in time. There food would run low soon. They had to move to half the normal amount of food soon.

Urog looked at the Auf Lalog’na, “I can give you 40. Not too many rifles, though. They’ll make do. When in doubt, we’ll unleash the Hydras.”

(ooc - was waiting for narrator response, but it’s getting late.)

Auf Lalog’na says "That will give me something to work with. I have the plan on how to take down the Artillery. My summon learned how to summon Spirits, and an Earth Spirit is much faster at moving dirt than I am.

I don’t know if we can win right now, but I believe we can survive. I just hope the leader of this army starts leading soon. Or Someone does.

"

(OOC I’m not talking about the Children in this thread, as I assume we don’t know fully at this point about them. )

Urog nodded. “Auf Lalog’na, we of Brez thank you for your show of solidarity. I will try to be the leader you need. Not sure if I can convince the olgog not already sworn to me.”

Auf Lalog’na says "I hope we get out of this and can show the tribes of both regions we can work together. As for being that leader, Unfortunately since I’m not Brez, the task falls to you. Just try your best and you’ll do fine. I think if we succeed at all today, that will improve your position.

Maybe after tonight the church will realize it has to talk to us instead of just bully us. And we can resolve this without having to have more weeks like this last.
"